Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:08 AM
Shehbaz Singh Sandhu
Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh
Don't forget the history of Damdami Taksaal, it doesn't matter how old Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale may be...
How old was Baba Deep Singh Jee? How old was Bhai Mani Singh Jee? How old was Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee, when they lead the Panth?
With Hukam from Vaheguroo, Sant Jee will return
"When Sant Jee returns, then the world will remember, this old man (Baba Thakur Singh) was telling the truth" — Baba Thakur Singh Jee
Baba Thakur Singh Jee were 89 when they ascended to Sachkhand; Sant Jee are 64 now
If Chandu can accuse the Sampooran Guru; Guru Arjan Dev Jee, to achieve his 'political' goal,
then why cannot Indian Government accuse the Slave of that Sampooran Guru to achieve their political goal
Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:13 AM
Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:45 AM
Whereabouts in Punjab is this guy from?
Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:08 AM
1. You naturally can not get this big
2. Even if you could, all that muscle puts all your vital organs (your heart especially) under more stress than they are designed. This has detrimental effects in the long term.
3. Big does not always equal strong
4. If you stop taking the 'enhancement' drugs you will loose most of that muscle in a matter of weeks!
5. If you stop working out, even then you will loose all the muscle in a relatively short period of time
6. Don't let fitness take over your life (which is essentially what you have to do in order to get that big)
It's really unnecessary to gain this much muscle, not to mention impractical. Fitness should always be taken up with the intent of enhancing your quality of life.
Having said all that, the 'enhancement' drugs he is clearly taking are sadly absolutely necessary in the profession of body building or else he will not have a chance to compete at any level. Even the so called natural body building events allows competitors to take enhancement drugs like steroids orally, injections are not allowed there.
Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:54 AM
and wehre did you get these photos? any more details on him. contests? etc
Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:32 AM
I just started working out again, this is still a little inspiration nonetheless.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:20 PM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:35 PM
Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:51 AM
Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:03 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users