_!_GUPT_!_

Jeh Jaaeeay Thahaa Sohelay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

So I came across some facebook page called "Singh Memes" and was flicking through a few pictures, some we're funny and others this person has just taken it too far.

For example one was "AKJ'S.. Y U NO WHERE PANTS TO MAKE DEGH". Someone commented saying "its not just AKJ's. Puratan Maryada is not to where a pajamee for sevas such as Degh Seva". This person clearly doesn'y care as he commented back "This isn't the place for that nonsense". I'm not sure if thats meant to be funny or if he just has no knowledge of the marayada so he decides to take the piss.

What's everyones opinions on this matter? (please don't go into different marayadeh or jatheh because that is not what I asked about)

https://www.facebook...212475865514813

#2 S1khist

S1khist

Aae Mil Gursikh Aae Mil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:50 AM

JUSSSSSSTTTTTT CHHHHHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

I don't think he intended any disrespect by the meme he posted, i guess humor is forbidden in Sikhi......

#3 S1ngh

S1ngh

Sarkar-E-Khalsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9024 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

They sounds real anti akj. I found them very offensive. S1khist veer, Humor is not forbidden however adultery jokes and our religion should be kept apart.

start_quote_rb.gifਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਤੇ ਅਰਥ ਸਮਝਣੇ ਤਾਂ ਦਰਕਿਨਾਰ, ਬੁਜ਼ਦਿਲ ਆਦਮੀ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਸੁਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ. ਇਹ ਕਾਇਰਾਂ ਦਾ' ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ. ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਇਕ ਅੰਗ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਹਾਥੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਚਿੰਗਾਰਾਂ, ਕਿਰਪਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਟੁਣਕਾਰਾਂ, ਤੇ ਘੋੜਿਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਰਕਾਬਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਸੁਣਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ।" end_quote_rb.gif ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ

#4 Only five

Only five

Baeg Milo Jan Kar Naa Bilaa(n)baa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3257 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

So I came across some facebook page called "Singh Memes" and was flicking through a few pictures, some we're funny and others this person has just taken it too far.

For example one was "AKJ'S.. Y U NO WHERE PANTS TO MAKE DEGH". Someone commented saying "its not just AKJ's. Puratan Maryada is not to where a pajamee for sevas such as Degh Seva". This person clearly doesn'y care as he commented back "This isn't the place for that nonsense". I'm not sure if thats meant to be funny or if he just has no knowledge of the marayada so he decides to take the piss.

What's everyones opinions on this matter? (please don't go into different marayadeh or jatheh because that is not what I asked about)

https://www.facebook...212475865514813

They are offensive and should be reported to facebook.

#5 _!_GUPT_!_

_!_GUPT_!_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:30 AM

If everyone could report it to Facebook, it will be removed alot quicker. Facebook doesn't seen to take reports seriously anymore

#6 KhalistaniGunMan

KhalistaniGunMan

Dhan Naanak Thayree Vadee Kamaaee

• Quality Control
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

they have also took the mick out of damdami taksal aswell..why only focus on the AKJ jokes?

One (advait - non-dual) Lord who is the light of all creation

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹ ॥
Victory to Sri Vahiguru

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
May Bhavani be helpful

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮਾਯਾ ਲਛਮੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
May Maya Laxmi be helpful

ਉਸਤਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮਾਯਾ ਲਛਮੀ ਜੀ ਕੀ ॥
The Praise of Sri Maya Laxmi

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਿਵਾਕਯ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦ ॥
From the blessed mouth of the Tenth King

#7 Mrkhalsa007

Mrkhalsa007

Kirpaa Karee Ham Par Jag Maathaa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Fateh!, There is another pic of Guru Nanak dev ji and Bibi Nanaki doing rakhri!!! what the hell!, Sikhs dont do rakhri and its a caption pic and a guy says im a gursikh i dont do rakhri and slaps a girl, and he dosent have kesh alot of disrespect for sikhs, other people will think we are mental!
Posted Image

#8 _!_GUPT_!_

_!_GUPT_!_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

they have also took the mick out of damdami taksal aswell..why only focus on the AKJ jokes?

I was just using an example. I will use an example of every jatha to show I'm not biased.. pathetic.

Please all report it :)

#9 Babbar_Singhsta

Babbar_Singhsta

So Satgur Pyaaraa Mere Naal Hai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

they have ripped up nihangs akj and taksal. in some also big up niddar and his vidiya. these memes are very degrading to sum jathebandiya and also wt wud other ppl think reading them who are none sikh? humour behind closed doors fair enough. each to der own but publicly like this is a no no. some things on the page are just ripping up sikhi in general ! report the page! dont support it

The time has come when out Dharama(Faith) can't be protected without giving our heads.

-Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Current DDT Jathedar.

#10 _!_GUPT_!_

_!_GUPT_!_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Heres another one!
https://www.facebook...185490361558765

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users