- - - - -

Failed Waheguru Ji's Test

5 replies to this topic

#1 _Guest_

_Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:32 AM

Sangat Ji,

I was on the path of Waheguru Ji - I had changed and loved the way I felt about life.
Then this guy came into my life and emotional blackmailed me, but I realised when it was too late that I was being tested. I let Waheguru Ji down and failed his test to be a Gursikh.
I have been a sinner and I want nothing more than Waheguru's forgiveness where do I begin? I am devoted and please don't think I am taking this as some sort of "game."

#2 _singhni_

_singhni_

Tav Charnan Man Rahay Hamaaraa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Sister do ardas from your heart deep within for forgiveness. Remember Mahraji forgives us as we are their children. Start doing moolmantar jaap daily it will strengthen you again. Everytime that guys memories enter your mind beg Guru je to remove them beg truly from your heart youll get there :) remember when we take 1 step guru sahib takes 1000s. All the best sis & don't be so hard on yourself just focus on the future & your Sikhi.
When everyway BLOCKS
Amrithari ROCKS

#3 _Kaal_

_Kaal_
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

Vaheguru will forgive you. However, true forgiveness comes when we are 100% sure the mistake wont happen again. For instance, you find people who make a mistake then apologise but then make the mistake again, making them apologise again. Therefore, in order to strengthen your mind so that you do not make a similar mistake again you need to challenge yourself with Naam and Gurbani daily. If you give yourself a schedule to SING Gurbani and Jap naam straight after and then come back to Singing Gurbani it will slowly change your mind purifying it and making it angelic-like. But you have to stick to this schedule daily. Gurbani states the evening time and Amritvela are important times to jap nam and sing gurbani in. However, that does not mean we do not jap naam during the day as Gurbani also states to practice naam abhiyaas in the mind and tongue in every breath.

#4 _tuhintuhin_

_tuhintuhin_
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

waheguru ji............insan galti da putla hai.......we are all Guru sahib's daughters and sons.......when child makes mistake and then realize and apologies, parents do forgive him or her..........sometimes thing slike these happen because of our previous janam karams..........you must have heard that insan de purane janama de rishte hunde ne jo ma, baap, bhai, bhain, wife, bache te friends aake dobara milde ne.....edan hi har insan jehra apni life ch aunda oda purane janama naal koi sambadh hunda te jina k lekha us naal hunda hai oh pooora karke oh insan apni life chon bahar ho janada hai.........

.....pray to Guru ji whole-heartedly to clean your mind and brain from this experience/boy that you are repenting on.....which is making it hard for you to concentrate on the Guru's yaad and other prospects of your life.......say you can't move further with this burden on you mind...say you're guilty......

hum baarik mugad eyaan, pita samjhaweinge....sut nit nit bhool bigaarh, jagat pit bhaaweinge....

#5 jaskaransingh12

jaskaransingh12

Gurparsaadee Sehaj Upjai Ayhu Saisaa Iv Jaa-ae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

vaheguru ji garib niwaj han sabh nu maaf karde han go to paanj pyara to get a solutuion
I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers.
I have taken the One Formless Lord into my heart; I humbly worship Him there. || 3 ||
I am neither a Hindu, or a Mussalmaan.
My body and breath of life belong to One God, who is both Allah and Raam. || 4 ||

(Bhairao, Guru Arjan Dev Ji, SGGS P1136)

#6 _P singh_

_P singh_
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

I failed the screen X test. Ur pain is nothing compared to mine.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users