Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darminder

How To Hack A Secure Wifi Conection?

34 posts in this topic

firstly id like to say to mod's not to move this topic to the techie section as not many ppl go there.. so i'd like majority of sangat to see this... wen the topic dies down feel free to move it.. thanks :TH:

I've had a search on the internet on how to hack someones secure wi-fi internet connection...

there is summit there, but i can't quite figure it out... wacko.gif any ideas on how i can do this? grin.gif

btw sanagt, if any trys to slate me or cuss me about chatting anti gurmat activities...

think about what u say first cuz id like to know whos owns Legitimate software on the pc ur on now :D

well obviously im using my house connection now...

but wen im on the road, i need acces to emails all the time, im always on the look out for work etc..

:D whats with the bandar comment man :lol: @

see what i mean, u cant even post a topic on SS without gettinig cussed aarghh

lol use wireless internet connetion card and sit outside any hotel, school or airport.

lol dont take it seriously i m joking bro.

well obviously im using my house connection now...

but wen im on the road, i need acces to emails all the time, im always on the look out for work etc..

:D whats with the bandar comment man :lol: @

everyone be cool with this guy... he's a fossil on here... joined july '03... he's like a senior member... :console: man, i think everyone's just joking around with you....

LOLZ, now im called a fossil blush.gif

Old is Gold rolleyes.gif

lol... i'm just joking... old is gold, that's true... i don't know how to hack wi-fi, but if i did, i would definitely tell you.... i think maybe you should ask on some computer tech forums... they could prolly help you out a little more...

ive looked around loads... their not very straight to the point... no.gif

i just wondered if anyone knew, i know lot of singhs are into IT, hence me asking u guys

:lol: whats with the bandar comment man :umm: @

ohmy.gifohmy.gif Is bandar a cuss word.. my whole family calls me by that word ohmy.gifohmy.gif ..and they say tere waaste bandari pata ni kitho labhu :D :lol: .

and i didn't get this wi-fi part ?? there are programs with which you can hack secure networks but i haven't tried anything like that. hacking to chk u'r mails?... you sure its just for checking mails grin.gif

Bandar isn't a cuss word. It just means monkey. :TH:

Darminder, don't try and hack anything! nonono.gif It's against the law.

LOLZ, now im called a fossil blush.gif

Old is Gold rolleyes.gif

25 posts in three and a half years... and 4 of em so far in this thread alone!

and he knows i was just messing. he makin a hoo haa out of it. bandharaa dha ehi kamm ee hai!

Ek Onkar

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A wireless network is has several stages of secuirty

1. hiding the name of the network - so you can only comnnect to it if you know its name

2. disabling dhcp - so you have to also know the network ip address range you can talk to and from.

3. MAC address list stating which network cards are allowed to connect to network - ever network card in world has its own mac number

4. encrypted password i.e wep 128 - long alphanumeric string password to connect to network

There are a few more but we wont go into them now. In order for you to connect to a private wifi network you will need to have a lot of time. which i have not got, plus i have never hacked anybodies router. Hope the info above helps sangat ji protect their own wifi networks.

Gurfatehji

"i have no name"

HACKING IS ILLEGAL.

The shameful things is that, the mods allowed this to be posted a SIKH youth forum.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS READING all our post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dharam di Kirat Karni - To work and earn by the sweat of the brow, to live a family way of life, and practice truthfulness and honesty in all dealings. Both of the above terms mean to carry out good deeds and earn a honest, pure and honest livelihood by exercising ones God given skills, abilities, talents and hard labour for the benefit and improvement of the individual, their family and society at large. This means to work with determination and focus by the sweat of your brows and not to be lazy and to waste your life to time. To do these things without 'personal gain' becoming your main motivation. Make Simran and dedication of the work to God your main motivation. To perform Kirat is like saying a prayer or performing meditation. It is equal to your ‘Sunday Service’ attendance at your place of worship."

We HAVE TO "LIVE" SIKHI AND THE TEACHINGS IN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI OTHERWISE DONT CALL YOURSELF A SIKH.

OMG chill people...

im not hacking emails...

and mr london, u say hacking is illegal, u telling u got legitimate paid for software on ur pc?? do u follow the law by the book?

for example when ur at work, and theres a few minutes left to go home... u tell me u neva left early or came into work late and stayed over to make sure u get paid for the hours u did?

are u saying u dont do anything illegal, even if its minor?? seriously... id like to know

OMG chill people...

im not hacking emails...

and mr london, u say hacking is illegal, u telling u got legitimate paid for software on ur pc?? do u follow the law by the book?

Bai why are we always ready to fight and find faults in others no.gif ?

I do download softwares from the internet tongue.gif ..everyone should :D

Umm... what is the meaning of darminder ??

Ek Onkar

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A wireless network is has several stages of secuirty

1. hiding the name of the network - so you can only comnnect to it if you know its name

2. disabling dhcp - so you have to also know the network ip address range you can talk to and from.

3. MAC address list stating which network cards are allowed to connect to network - ever network card in world has its own mac number

4. encrypted password i.e wep 128 - long alphanumeric string password to connect to network

There are a few more but we wont go into them now. In order for you to connect to a private wifi network you will need to have a lot of time. which i have not got, plus i have never hacked anybodies router. Hope the info above helps sangat ji protect their own wifi networks.

Gurfatehji

"i have no name"

Fateh Ji,

Further to this.. there is a piece of software called airsnort... this is a brilliant tool for cracking WEP secure systems. Its a VERY tricky piece of software to use by the way..

May I SUGGEST to all sangat on here, if u use WEP, switch it to WPA encryption, else some cheecky person cud be sitting outside your house in a car using your net connection.

I ONLY know this as one of my trainers is an MCP in "ethicial hacking", in otherwords.. He is paid to hack for testing purposes to help secure networks...

WJKK WJKF.

OMG chill people...

im not hacking emails...

Bai why are we always ready to fight and find faults in others no.gif ?

I do download softwares from the internet tongue.gif ..everyone should :D

Umm... what is the meaning of darminder ??

:lol: @ Me always ready to fight!!! i asked a question, and everyone thinks im the devil, gosh man!!

u asking me the meaning of my name?? whats that got anything to do with this?? Blimey

All-Info mate, thanks for that, i'll look into it, think i've heard of it...

:lol: @ Me always ready to fight!!! i asked a question, and everyone thinks im the devil, gosh man!!

u asking me the meaning of my name?? whats that got anything to do with this?? Blimey

I didn't say its you who is fighting :lol: ..did i??

and i asked the meaning of your name because i was curious :D ..you don't wanna tell ..its fine rolleyes.gif .

I didn't say its you who is fighting :lol: ..did i??

and i asked the meaning of your name because i was curious :D ..you don't wanna tell ..its fine rolleyes.gif .

blush.gif Oh sorry, i neva read proper

darminder i think means the door to god grin.gif