Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supramax

Looking For Sant Baba Ram Singh Ji's (nanaksar Wale) Shabads And Devans

15 posts in this topic

Gur Feteh Ji

Sangat Ji I would be grateful if anyone can upload Deevans and Shabads by Sant Baba Ram Singh ji (Nanaksar Wale)

Thanks in Advance pray.gif

Baba RAM singh did very little tour outside India, like Southall, yuba city, Singapore, And Austriallia. Only also for very little time. The only recordings of Baba Ji you could get Is either from

T'SERIES

KIRAT.CA

THATS ALL THEY HAVE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES PLEASE POST THEM OF BABAJI.

Wow, I love Bhai Ram Singh Ji... he has the most amazing voice.

Anyway, I believe I have two or three of his shabads on my computer which I'd be happy to share. I also have a video of him talking about Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj (Nanaksar) and telling some sakhias about Baba Ji and Vade Baba Ji (Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj.)

Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll forward it to you.

Also, when was he in Yuba City... ahh, I never knew about this, I would've definitely made the trip out to see him.

Please let me know, thanks.

- H.

PS: www.Sikhnet.com/Gurbani has some shabads by Bhai Sahib Ji too!

Gur Feteh Ji

Sangat Ji I would be grateful if anyone can upload Deevans and Shabads by Sant Baba Ram Singh ji (Nanaksar Wale)

Thanks in Advance pray.gif

wahaguru ji ka khalsa wahaguru ji ki fateh

i want the shabad n devans by ram singh ji can u plzz send me the link on my email id ...plzzzz zzzzzzi ll be very thanxs full to u ..........munny_austin@yahoo.co.in becoz i ll not able to find link in that site plzz sir plzzz

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

for your knowledege i know BABAJI personally and i have informed them people are asking for their SHABAD VICHAR on Internet, and in respone to this you will be glad to know , we are coming with a huge collections

of the same on internet on www.babanandsingh.org

Regards

Simranjeet Singh

Gur Feteh Ji

Thanks in Advance :pray:

One More Awesome Live Recording of Sant Baba Ram Singh Jee (Nanaksar Singhra Wale)

Sant Baba Ram Singh - G. Sri Guru Singh Sabha Char Bangla (Mumabi)

Shabads Includes

• Jaa Kaa Meeth Saajan Hai Sameeaa

Soon A lots of Recording of Sant Baba Ram Singh Jee (Nanaksar Singhra Wale) will be added @ www.GaavoSachiBani.net