Kaurs In Punj Piarey

your reply is nonthing other than mun-maath......

not one gurbani line to support your idle thoughts ....many people go with the crowed as you are ....but when guru nanak came and changed the whole philosophy of how to preach to god, he changed the ways Hindus did and he changed the way Muslims did, ........you know the funny thing is that you say you are guru gobind singh ji's followers but you do excatly what he conndemms

guru nanak in the ada di vaar has said "soo khoo muda akeea jith jumaa rajaan" if you want only males in the panj pyare then you are condemming what guru nanak and the other gurus have written...

so please do'nt bow your head to the guru granth sahib ...bow it to your friends that follow your rules because surly they are not the gurbani.

as for bahil gurdass...just anwer me one question .....why did'nt the gurus ENTER this SO CALLED "koon JI" in the GURU GRANTH ??????????? not even as much as one line is entered.

your answer to GURMAYRDA.....IS IT "PED CHAL" BECAUSE IT SURE IS NOT GURU DI MARYADA.....GIVE ME ONE LINE FROM THE GURU GRANTH THAT SAYS WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE PANJ PYARA....just because at the time of the ceremony by guru gobind singh ji those paticular men where called by speacial notice by guru gobind singh ji he knew of the rule that no other person can be in the cermoney...these where the very same panj that used to meet with guru tegbadar ji, his father and did simran together. No person who has NOT had amrit (pahool) can be in the cermoney....that is the rule.

Mod Note: Please do not impersonate mods or admins by using red font and giving a warning.

if this is your father then he is surly dead..

MY FATHER IS STILL ALIVE "TUM TAKA TUDTH PAA ARDAS TUM MATT PITTA HUM BARK TUMRAA TUMRI KIPA ... " WHO ARE WE ADDRESSING THIS TO SOME GUY?????????? NO MATTER WHAT HE DID ?????

GURU NANKS LINE " JO MAR JUMAA SO KACH NA KACH" ...NOBODY IS PERFECT THEN THE ONLY ONE ALL MIGHTY GOD HIMSELF....

GOD NOBODY ELSE...

YOU ARE UNDER PEAR-PRESSURE FROM YOU JATHA ...BUT STOP AND THING ABOUT IT "ANTH NABAARA TARA JI PA LEJA"

if u want to act like a little kid ekonam, then hey guess wat, no where in guru granth sahib ji does it say that we have to listen to u when u post on sikh sangat, no where does it say that u are not a masand. so wat does that mean, oh ur a masand. yay cool.gif

this thread is getting nowhere. people are doubting bhai gurdaas ji now. sikhi is going down the tubes

I GUESS NOW THAT IT COMES TO REALTY ..YOU AD QUESTIONING ME

WHY HAVE THE GURUS NOT PUT ANY OF THIS BANI....I WILL TELL YOU

BECAUSE HE HAS SAID IN HIS VAARA THAT HARMANDER IS OUTSIDE OF THE BODY....WHEN GURU AJAN SAY" HARMANDER EH SARI HA"

HE HAS SAID THAT SIKHS TAKE "CHAN AMRIT GUR FROM THE FEETS OF SO CALLED GURU SIKHS" GURUS SAY HAR CHAN AMRIT..THE DIFFERENCE IS THE SPITIAL

BHAI GURU DASS WANTS YOU TO GO TO THE HARMANDER SAHBI EVERY DAY .....IT THAT POSSIBLE WHEN YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY...NO. IN FACT HE NEVAR UNDER STOOD WHICH IS THE REAK HARMANDER.

HE NEVER UNDER STOOD THE WORD KIRTAN....HE SAYS THE KIRTAN YOU DO ON STAGES IN THE GURUTHWARA....WHEN THE GURUS SAYS "KAL JOG MAA KIRTAN PURTHANA GURMUKA JAPE LAIE THANA" THE REAL KIRTAN IN SIDE OF YOU THE SHABAD WAHEGURU ....BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT THE WORD KIRTAN IN PUNJABI IN THE BANI...THERE IS A ONK ON SOME OF THE KIRTAAN AND ON SOME THERE IS NO ONK WHY????? BECAUSE THE ONE WITH THE ONK IS INSIDE SAHBAD WAHEGUR WAHEGURU WAHEGURU.. BUT THE ONE WITH OUT IT IS YOUR EGO ONE.

WHO DO WE BELIEVE THE GURUS OR THE SO CALLED BANI YOU BELIEVE IN BHAI GURDASS ...

WOST OF ALL HE SAYS DANA JI MEET GOD BY STONE (PATHR POOJ) WHEN GURU ARJAN SAYS "UTT PAGTHI LAGA DANA VAD PAGA"

YOU WANT TO BE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN THE GURBANI THEN IT YOUR CHOICE.....

MOST OF YOU ARE CONDEMNING WOMEN FROM BEING THE PANJ PYARE WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU .....THE WORDS OF GURU NANAK IN THE <banned word filter activated> DI VA ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU....

"SOO KHOO MUNTHA AKEE A" :D

THE WORD GURSIKH IS USED AS A COMMON WORD FOR BOTH MALES AND FEMALES...YOU WILL NOT FIND THE WORD "GURSIKHNY"

SO WHEN GURUS BANI SAY "GURU SIKHA MUN VAADIA" IT MEANS A MALE OR A WOMEN CAN ATTAINE THIS SPRITIAL "VAADY" FORM GOD.......

MALA 4TH WRITES "GURU SAT GURU KA JO SIKH AKAVA SO PHAL KA UTTA AMRITSARRE NAVA"...DOES THIS NOT APPLY TO THE LADY....ABSOLUTLY IT DOES.....AND AGAIN AMRITSAR IS USED HERE ...AGAIN ASK YOUR SELF THIS IS A CALENDER THAT THE GURU HAS CREATED FOR US TO DO EVERY MORNING( OR EVERY NIGHT FOR A PERSON WHO WORKS SHIFT WORK) DOES HE GET ON A AIROPLNAE AND GOES TO AMRITSAR TO TAKE A BATH......GET REAL STUDY YOUR GURBANI...IT MEANS THE AMRITSAREE INSIDE OF YOU WE ALLL HAVE THAT BUT WITH THE KIPA FOF THE GUR WE WILL SEE AND BAATH IN IT THIS IS WHAT WASHES OUR SINS NOT THE WATER ON THE OUTSIDE OR THE SHOWER IN THE BATH.( AS BHAI GURU DASS SAYS)

BELIEVE IN THE GURU NOT SO PERSON WHOS BANI OR EVEN ONE LINE IS IN OUR GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI....IF YOU ARE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF SIKHI :BL::BL:

THIS IS GOING TO BE A TOTALLY OFFTOPIC POST

EKONAM JI!!!!! you are lost. guru granth sahib ji is not ur handy boolket for living ur life the way U want. guru granth sahib ji is for those who wish to meet maharaj, who wish to meet god. so pls, stop trying to post panktis that make it seem like u know wat ur talking about. u can do a good job of posting them, yet there is no common sence in ur posts. just by reading ur post, its obvious u dont know anything about sikh history.

i think the reason ur misiterputing gurbani is becasue gurbani starts off from bhramgian. 4th avastha. there is no tamogun, rajogun, or satgun there. everysingle pankti is ment to be read in bhramgian. thats y u keep posting panktis, but u really dont see the message they are giving out.

bhai gurdaas ji says go to harminder sahib everyday cuz the main message, which u dont see in anything, is to do darshan of guru maharaj, EVERY SINGLE DAY. which is wirtten in guru granth sahib ji, to do darshan of maharaj no matter wat.

guru arjun dev ji maharaj says harminder is inside ur body, but does that mean that harminder sahib golden temple is not harminder sahib? come on now, of course golden temple is harminder sahib everybody knows this. its common sence, again which ur not using. dont try to be soo smart, and maybe ull realize the real message in everything.

and so ur saying kirtan is not wat u do on stage huh? lol. again, u posted a gurbani pankti, but thats bhramgian, which is not easy to understand, so again u mis quote it. so wat do u call that when we have raagi singhs sitting on stage, sing gurbani, is that not called kirtan? of course it is man, again, common sence.

and the biggets thing of all, u are doing nindya of a big time bhramgiani, bhai gurdaas ji, guru arjun dev ji's mama ji. again i ask u, havent u ever read sukhmani sahib? read 13th astpadi of sukhmani sahib, think about wat ur saying, and then go read wat maharaj says about those who slander the saints.

ekonam, u are posting panktis that have nothing to do with this topic. everybody here knows that male and female are equal. nobody is debating that. so for u to keep saying that over and over is again, childish.

if u want to act like a little kid ekonam, then hey guess wat, no where in guru granth sahib ji does it say that we have to listen to u when u post on sikh sangat, no where does it say that u are not a masand. so wat does that mean, oh ur a masand. yay cool.gif

this thread is getting nowhere. people are doubting bhai gurdaas ji now. sikhi is going down the tubes

a lil tip ekonam ji. i think ur new to website forums. cuz i have noticed u quote the entire post of somebody, but u dont reply to it, and yet u post the empty quotation.

and i think ur caps key is stuck ji.

(u can unlock the caps features by pressing the "caps lock" button found to the left side of the letter "A" key)

lol, practise does make perfect. but u did it again ji. empty quote.

instead of quoting post, just use the fast reply feature at the bottom of every thread. this way u can say wat u have to say without worrying about quoting.

YOU TALK ABOUT tamogun, rajogun, or satgun TES YOU CAN ACEHEVE THESE STAGES ....THEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE GAIN AS BRAMGAIN YES IT IS BUT IF GOD SAY THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS BRAMGAIN THEN WHY ARE YOU DOUGHTING HIM.

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T ...DOES,NT ANYBODY ELSE DOES NOT....IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN ITS O.K BECAUSE ONE DAY ANOTHER PERSON WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING THEN YOU CAN SCRATCH YOUR HEAD.........END OFF TOPIC NO USE TRING TO WASTE MY TIME ...I HAVE MANY EMAIL SENT TO ME ON THIS TOPIC AND YOU KNOW WHAT MR .....8 OUT OF 10 AGREE WITH ME....SORRY ABOUT OUR LUCK

YOU MUST BELONG TO SO CALLED ANKAND KIRTAN JATHA ....DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT "AKAND MEANS" BECAUSE YOUR JATHA STOPS ITS KIRTAN AFTER 8 OR 10 HOURS ..BUT THIS IS "AKAND" SO HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT