Sikh Girls Raped, Shudii Karan

UKGupt Kaur

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmmmmmmm o........k i expect that from you anyway,

The last bit of the Video has been made by Various human rights groups including tv network Tehelka ,can't get more reliable than that

There is no doubt that the atrocities took place, that no one is debating. I would rather rely on organisations like Amnesty and Ensaaf for unbiased information. The problem is when the likes of you play on people emotions with your twisted views and when those receive power I cant see you behaving any less humanly then those you criticise today.

the only involvment of RSS on anti-Sikh Atrocities was them giving the go ahead for the Attack on Harmandhir Sahib, all other atrociities was done by the goverment at the time (which was CONGRESS not BJP) the two cant stand each other. November massacares were all congress planned, there are even reports of former PM Vajpayee (BJP guy) and L.K Advani helping Sikhs in the massacares. so dont destroy Khalistani credibility with random accusations.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Father-concerned-about-Jasbirs-safety/251868/

BJP wants 1984 riot probe monitored

Questioning CBI’s impartiality, the BJP on Tuesday said the court should monitor the agency’s reinvestigation of 1984 anti-Sikh riot case.

“The CBI’s role in the whole episode had been suspicious. The court should monitor on a routine basis to see whether the investigation is going on the right track,” BJP spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said.

He added that the CBI tried to save the accused in the case and even told the court that a key eyewitness was untraceable.

Meanwhile, AICC spokesperson Shakeel Ahmed told The Indian Express, “We have nothing to say about the court order. Let the law take its own course. However, as far as our knowledge is concerned, he (tytler)was always innocent and we know that he will come clean out of all charges.”

Congress’s response came after a Delhi court on Tuesday directed CBI to reinvestigate Tytler’s alleged involvement in anti-Sikh riots in 1984 after a witness surfaced in the US and offered to assist the probe agency which had sought closure of the case.

looks like its hindu guys trying to get tytler under investigation and a muslim guy trying to defend him. and sarpanch you do know tytler is not hindu? he is a christian

dhan dhan guru pyaarehh

im going to india on sunday

it hurts me so much that these people can do such a thing to such beautifulll sikhs of the true guru!!

Its hard to imagine that this is my home...cus if it was how can such dirty dirty people do such things.... shahheds have done so much for our kaum..and now their fmailies are living like gareebs waheguru ji!!! sache pita

mahaan kirpa that peice of crap gobind raam is dead! and dhan dhan guru pyarehhh who finally got rid of that scum

hope mahraj can bless us all to learn more about our histroy and to do parchar to people about our amazing hustroy..these gursikhs had pure faith in maharaj...and so much stregnth....

DHAN DHAN GURU PYAAREHHH

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Before crying Congress do some real research we are not stupid and just randomly mentioning names,there is a very dark underworld here Hindutva,they all had a hand congress,rss,bjp and the rest, some ppl comment RSS helped us 'oh how great', ahem helloooo, they killed the same people they helped,99% killing 1% helping - why ,so they looko good in the eyes of Sikhs, RSS the mother of all parties is more powerful than people think,they change faces all the time they wear a veil,all Sikh partys Mann Bittu and the rest knw this,as well as overseas Sikhs,there is no doubt

Bhai Manmohan Singh of Dal Khalsa explains this like SS Maan has in his videos

(1:50SECS)

*Weapons - same

*Lathis,guns,- RSS,and its sangh parivar hold these camps across India,all of a sudden every killer becomes an expert in the use of these weapons.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JxpAwkN6yPY all explained here

*Congress - all addresses names of Sikhs,party leaders over see attakcs

*Police /army most linked to RSS & Congress and others

*Bajrang Dal - partner of RSS - released the leaflet which I have attached from SikhLionz.com

see leaflet http://sikhlionz.com/rss2.jpg

LEAFLET CALLS FOR SIKH BLOOD AFTER INDIRAS DEATH

*There is countless more evidence including how RSS is with Indian Intelliegence agencies

http://khalistan.net/RSSIndIanIntelligence.html

But that aside as it is a different topic ,we have to show the sangat the video below and show the world what happened the response has been massive 1000 views in two days,most people don;t even knw this took place,but it is our duty to show what happened,so i urge all of the sangat reading this forward the video to all,& reuqest stay on topic if you want to discuss how certain groups were involved there is a topic in the politics section .Thank you & Thank you admin for keeping such an how do i put it 'emotional topic' open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSxATWBTkY8

agree with u bro!

mehtab singh sent me the link and i couldn't eat, felt like throwing up and for a bit felt soo helpless...i have seen these images and read it all before but ahhh...

vaheguru... bless us with courage do be Sikh_/\_

nishaan_sahib_right.gif

I watched this video last night-i couldnt sleep-all night

DHAN VAHEGUROO JEEE

eye opening videoo....hurts jsut watching it, cnt imagine what they were gonig through.... vahegurooo

sulok mu 3

Shalok, Third Mehl:

juguth julundhaa rakh lai aapunee kirupaa dhaar

The world is going up in flames - shower it with Your Mercy, and save it!

jith dhuaarai ouburai thithai laihu oubaar

Save it, and deliver it, by whatever method it takes.

sathigur sukh vaekhaaliaa suchaa subudh beechaar

The True Guru has shown the way to peace, contemplating the True Word of the Shabad.

naanuk avur n sujhee har bin bukhusunehaar

Nanak knows no other than the Lord, the Forgiving Lord. ||1||