Is Bhindranwale Alive?

sikh lion

Land of the free. No in reality God shall give it the perfect name.

Halemi Raj? when you say god will give it the perfect name, how do you think that will come about? will he send someone to tell us?

Yes, Sant Ji is very much alive. In my mind. He continues to inspire thousands of people to take Amrit. What if they are physically no more? Their soul is enough to make the Dushts pie in their pants and inspire Sikhs to take amrit.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

exactly. this is the type of mindset we should have rather than sitting on our hands waiting.

Satpunga, Gyani Takhur Singh ji is still alive. Baba Takhur Singh Ji on the other hand, didn't admit any such thing - there were singhs present all the time and I'm sure they would have made it public.

Sant ji's son was recently in the UK and his brother says he never saw their body even though the police say he identified it.

I personally don't have an opinion on this, but it shouldn't affect what we do.

my mistake. baba takhur singh. but he did admit that sant ji is dead. and it was because of that, that taksal ended up splitting into different factions.

a shaheed singh never dies. physically yes. but its how u see it spritually.

Land of the free. No in reality God shall give it the perfect name.

Halemi Raj? when you say god will give it the perfect name, how do you think that will come about? will he send someone to tell us?

God only knows that. Maybe he will tell a sant, then the sant shall name it.

But i swear the "stan" on the end of khalistan, well for me that represents everything wrong with the world. It if it is to be named that, then i guess i will have to learn to like it.

• 7 months later...
Guest jaswant sing

iv asked this question a million times and no1 can tell me the honest truth as only waheguru knows the truth, sant baba thakur singh said that jarnail singh is alive but is he?

fateh

im sorry bro , he is saheed . 100% TRUE . SANT IS NOT .... , IF IN CASE SANT IS LIVE , HOW CAN BORNE ASUTOSH, RAM RAHIM GOBA SINNG AND OTHERONE LIVE. WAIT FOR SOMETIME HE WILL COME TO US IN OTHER