Can Someone Translate What This Guy Is Saying In Urdu About Sikhs

cool water

as far as i could get. he didnt say anything against sikhs or sikhism...he was actually criticising some muslim who on indian soil went against some muslims and sikhs as well due to taliban like extremist views of him...today taliban is doin the same in pakistan what that muslim man did in indian some time back...!

My understanding of what he is saying is that the talebans are acting and looking like Sikh sardars, he is critizing the talebans by using the example of syed ahmed guy who was a islamo-facist jihadi against Sikh rule back in the 18th century. Syed Ahmed was a tekfiri waahabi sunni islamo-facist who did not like the British or Sikhs basically any non-muslim. He wanted to destory Sikh rule so launched a jihad after many attacks on Sikhs and their pasthun allies he was finally slaughtered in the battlefield by the Khalsa army in balakot, now in pakistan.

Here some info i found on this syed ahmed guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syed_Ahmad_Shaheed

www.murree.com/balakot.html+balakot+ahmed&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

The Sikhs invaded Mansehra in the year 1818 after stiff resistance from its inhabitants. As the Mansehra region fell under Sikh control, it was annexed to Punjab. Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Ismail Shaheed with the help of the Mujahadeen, including the Swatis of Balakot and Syeds of Kaghan, led many revolts and attacks against the Sikhs. At last on 6th May 1831 during a fierce battle Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Ismail Shaheed along with hundreds of their followers were killed. The central mosque of Balakot is named after Syed Ahmed Shaheed. Qazi Khalil Ahmed District Khateeb of District Mansehra,is the present Khateeb of Central Syed Ahmed Shaheed Mosque Balakot. The mosque is destroyed second time by the natural disaster, as it was just reconstructed again after being destroyed by a 1992 flood in Balakot.

Clearly a sign from Waheguru Ji, that time after time the masjid bearing this guys name will be torn down and destoryed. 80,000 muslims in kashmir were wiped out in the earthquake in kashmir back in 2005.

the guy is talking about jew conspiracy against islam. lol. he is actually taking his fellows back to history how from time to time enemies of islam (read non-sunnis) have dressed as muslims and killed muslims in the name of islam. he talks about is saying that it was not sikhs but muslims who killed muslims. these enemies have one boss and change their name from time to time in history. it is jew conspiracy according to him .lol

"ismail delvi, ahmad parelvi in the name of jihad used the name of sikhs but waged war against muslims. the first muslim against whom ismail delvi waged war was yaar muhammad yagistani, is this a name of a sikh or a muslim? it is a name of a muslim. musalmaan went against muslims and with passage of time these groups changed their names and appearances and in present times of murders they are known by name of taliban. taliban and it's various groups are actually jew conspiracy against islam which has been going on forever. they work against islam and muslims wearing cloaks of muslims"

great oratory skills all in all.

as far as i could get. he didnt say anything against sikhs or sikhism...he was actually criticising some muslim who on indian soil went against some muslims and sikhs as well due to taliban like extremist views of him...today taliban is doin the same in pakistan what that muslim man did in indian some time back...!

My understanding of what he is saying is that the talebans are acting and looking like Sikh sardars, he is critizing the talebans by using the example of syed ahmed guy who was a islamo-facist jihadi against Sikh rule back in the 18th century. Syed Ahmed was a tekfiri waahabi sunni islamo-facist who did not like the British or Sikhs basically any non-muslim. He wanted to destory Sikh rule so launched a jihad after many attacks on Sikhs and their pasthun allies he was finally slaughtered in the battlefield by the Khalsa army in balakot, now in pakistan.

Here some info i found on this syed ahmed guy.

http://en.wikipedia....d_Ahmad_Shaheed

www.murree.com/balakot.html+balakot+ahmed&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

The Sikhs invaded Mansehra in the year 1818 after stiff resistance from its inhabitants. As the Mansehra region fell under Sikh control, it was annexed to Punjab. Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Ismail Shaheed with the help of the Mujahadeen, including the Swatis of Balakot and Syeds of Kaghan, led many revolts and attacks against the Sikhs. At last on 6th May 1831 during a fierce battle Syed Ahmad Shaheed and Shah Ismail Shaheed along with hundreds of their followers were killed. The central mosque of Balakot is named after Syed Ahmed Shaheed. Qazi Khalil Ahmed District Khateeb of District Mansehra,is the present Khateeb of Central Syed Ahmed Shaheed Mosque Balakot. The mosque is destroyed second time by the natural disaster, as it was just reconstructed again after being destroyed by a 1992 flood in Balakot.

Clearly a sign from Waheguru Ji, that time after time the masjid bearing this guys name will be torn down and destoryed. 80,000 muslims in kashmir were wiped out in the earthquake in kashmir back in 2005.

My exact thoughts brother, U wrote my exact thoughts as I was reading the highlighted blue print about the mosque being named

after Syed stupid = LOOK how it's destroyed time & time again & it WILL be destroyed time & time again. I cannot believe how they

would name a mosque after a monster like that !!!

I can't fully understand this sunni pakistani based muslim guys speech regarding taleban but I did make out he mentioned Sikhs and refered to sardars in urdu.

Can brothers on the forum help translating what he is saying about Sikhs?

and why, pray, do you feel that sisters are not able to understand or translate urdu?