Bob Singh?

Guest student

Guest student

VJKK!VJKF!

Sangat ji, does anyone here know of someone called Bob? He does uni talks and stuff. Reason I'm asking is because he came to our uni the other week and some of the stuff he said was well dodgy.

Has anyone else come across him?

Guest randon singh

yet again we have people knocking sikh student camp. Even though 90% of the people have never been to the camp.

I'll tell you now, that camp has had a positive influence on so many young sikhs around the country, yet people fail to see that, just listen to rumours and add to it.

As for bob, I have seen him talk many times, he can go on a lot, but again he has done great sewa for the panth in that he helped to set sikhstudent camp- how many gursikhs have emerged from that camp, when you talk to him, he is full of energy and excitement about sikhi, i first heard him talk when i was just 14 years old and he helped inspire me to learn more about my religion.

I know mistakes happened at sikhstudent and bob is far from perfect, but people just have a go when they don't even know him or have ever been to sikhstudent, completely overlooking a lot of the good they have done.

How about if you just organise for him not to do any more talks if you don't like what he says, instead of going on the internet and starting a mudslinging match over him?

Guest raag4ever

Yes all these guys have dogdy views, you can see in this video some of Bobs crew at a bbc club event even though they dress like nangs at gurdwara programs.

• 4 years later...

does he also go by the name of Rob Singh, Prabh Singh, Prabh Ahluwalia???From Ashburn, VA and

owner of Nsumbu Services. He is wanted for legal cases in Virginia. Please reply to findprabhsingh@gmail.com

if you have any info. Thanks.

To the op you start a topic give o place, time or country everyone goes of in different directions some say is he in wolves another is he in virginia, is he a bird or plane is his name bob or gabbar what a stupid post by kids.

if you see the youtube video after the show ends 3 pagh wala are interviewed...Bob is one on left (doesnt speak)...he will regularly dress in full nihang style attire too, but obviously at this 'gig' he didnt, atleast he has some sense...from young age i have always heard about his dodgyness and years ago was reguarly on receiving end of chapeers (slaps!)