Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kaur

Neeldhari?

80 posts in this topic

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

So sangatjee Who are Neeldhari? Last month some far relatives of mine who are Neeldhari married off their son in a Neeldhari Dera (as they mentioned it), and the Laavaan didn't take place around Guroo Maharaj but Fire (Havan?). They believe in Guroo Maharaaj but at the same time a Sant, I am sorry but I don't know about his kamaaee so I won't comment. But looking at the videos on youtube the sangat bows before him as well in the hazoori of Maharaaj. I am just confused about who they are. Are they a sect from Namdharis? Or what? I am curious.

Also please don't use offensive language, Gursikhs don't need that to get their word across.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

As far as I know, Neeldharis are offshoots of Namdharis, but they claim original Namdharis used to wear blue instead of white.

They are anti Panthic, as they bow to some Sant before Guru Maharaj.

They have many Karam Kaand rituals like doing arti of Guru Granth Sahib with fire, marriages around fire instead of Guru Ji (havan)...

You can see in their "satsangs" all of them wear blue dastaars and mostly white clothes.

WJKK WJKF Ji

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

I was searching about them online, but didn't find much. Some sites say that they seperated from Naamdharis in 1990s or something, and some sites call them a sect from Naamdhari still. I didn't want just a one side information on them, which would've been from their main website that's why I came here. On one of the youtube videos there are Panj Pyaarey in their sangat here is the link :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwT2eEEHTZg check at 6:00.

Then they are during 300 saal Guru dey Naal :-

(people neeldhari along with being Amritdhari?)

Is there anyone who can please give more information on them. I don't think they are the same as Naamdhari, since they believe in Guroo Maharaaj, and Amrit, looking at the Panj Pyaarey and well some of them being Amritdhari. But the only problem is the Sant they believe in doing Matha Tek to him? Please enlighten this confused soul. Thanks.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

The neeldharis seperated fromt he Namdharis, they only believe the gurus up to Balak Singh and then in the Shabad Guru. They also believe in the spiritual status of the Saints as guides. i will try to find some sites for you

Sunny If your definition of panthic is whatever 'I' say is panthic, then you could consider them anti panthic. However they are not. When the Sant jee goes to harmander Sahib jee they are given saropa by the Jathedhar of Akal Takhat and respected.

Neeldharis take kandi bati dee amrit.

Neeldharis believe in the Guru granth Sahib as the guru. You can listen to the videos of Sant Harnam Singh kile wali going to a meeting about raag mala and bachan about believing Guru granth sahib jee as pargat gura kee deh. Its on Youtube.

Kam is correct. Neeldharis and Naamdharis split.

Harbaljeet Singh pipli kirtani is in the UK at the moment, I suggest you take your questions to them, im sure he will be willing to answer them. Or even better go to Pipli Sahib and discuss your issues with the Sant.

Sunny If your definition of panthic is whatever 'I' say is panthic, then you could consider them anti panthic. However they are not. When the Sant jee goes to harmander Sahib jee they are given saropa by the Jathedhar of Akal Takhat and respected.

Neeldharis believe in the Guru granth Sahib as the guru. You can listen to the videos of Sant Harnam Singh kile wali going to a meeting about raag mala and bachan about believing Guru granth sahib jee as pargat gura kee deh. Its on Youtube.

Harbaljeet Singh pipli kirtani is in the UK at the moment, I suggest you take your questions to them, im sure he will be willing to answer them. Or even better go to Pipli Sahib and discuss your issues with the Sant.

Watch this video, given by Kaur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwT2eEEHTZg They are bowing to their Baba.

Then this video just topped it off

These guy are not in the best interest of Sikhi. That's obvious. The Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has gone to many hieghts.

Below is the link to one of the main neeldhari sites. One it you will see that they believe in only one Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and believe that saints play a prominant role in their lives. Quite similar to the other sampardas

http://neeldhari.weebly.com/

Watch this video, given by Kaur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwT2eEEHTZg They are bowing to their Baba.

These guy are not in the best interest of Sikhi. That's obvious. The Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has gone to many hieghts.

Our Bazorags used to matta tek to Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and then do namaskar to the sadh sangat, left and right they lower their heads with folded hands saying fateh jee. Today we like to spit rubbish at each other and then call namaskar beadbi.

If some people do something we label them all. Because Bhai Sahib Jaswinder Singh head granthi Harmander Sahib was dancing, i wonder if all Sikhs do not have best interest of Sikhi? He is head granthi after all, representing all of us and one of the Singh sahib jees. Compare Singh sahib jee to the video you posted who are some ppl from a village. Anyway your not going to do anything about the beadbi which feel you can see...

I checked out that website, neeldhari.weebly.com

Can someone please tell me why there are 2 pictures of the so called "Kili Wale Maharaj" wearing a blue coloured safari hat on top of his dastaar ??

Watch this video, given by Kaur http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jwT2eEEHTZg They are bowing to their Baba.

Our Bazorags used to matta tek to Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and then do namaskar to the sadh sangat, left and right they lower their heads with folded hands saying fateh jee. Today we like to spit rubbish at each other and then call namaskar beadbi.

If some people do something we label them all. Because Bhai Sahib Jaswinder Singh head granthi Harmander Sahib was dancing, i wonder if all Sikhs do not have best interest of Sikhi? He is head granthi after all, representing all of us and one of the Singh sahib jees. Compare Singh sahib jee to the video you posted who are some ppl from a village. Anyway your not going to do anything about the beadbi which feel you can see...

Did the Basorags also give money to the sangat and get down on there hands and knees and bow before the each individual in the sangat. Why make up statements to cover up lies when there are videos clearly showing these Neeldhari bow before a Baba.

Can keep your lies to yourself.

Neeldhari are chardikalla sikhs with strict rehat and nitname and clean and ucha sucha jeevan ... i know them few they are good ...

Watch this video, given by Kaur http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jwT2eEEHTZg They are bowing to their Baba.

Did the Basorags also give money to the sangat and get down on there hands and knees and bow before the each individual in the sangat. Why make up statements to cover up lies when there are videos clearly showing these Neeldhari bow before a Baba.

Its not lies. People will always do namasak of saints. Gursikha kee har dhoor dee, ham pappi bhee gat pai. I bow to all the saints, whether they be from Pipli sahib, hoti mardan samparda, Harkowal etc... if you are not a papi like written in the above shabad, then dont bow and do namaskar. If people wish to do beta, its their own buddi. You are not going to stop them anyway. Like I said before, Guru granth sahib jee maharaj is where we all should matta tekh, after this namaskar of the sadh sangat and saints. Bazorags did satkar for Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and saints, todays sikhs only have satkar for themselves, hor koi duniya hoya nee.

I hope you will go to pipli sahib bhai jee and address the issues like i said before. Also go to Singh sahib jee about his actions. You have no contact with pipli sahib or neeldharis yet you have the confidence to strike them all down and pass judgement.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

Thank You sangatjee for your replies.

I do agree that Neeldharis keep strict rehat, nitname, etc; even more than some of the Amritdharis out there. But I fail to understand if they do believe in Guroo Maharaaj then why do they bow infront of a "Sant" in the hazoori of Guroojee? I mean it is no different to me than the controversy that was created with dhandrianwale. I can be wrong do correct me on that. Then as I mentioned before they do laavan around a havan? Is it still considered a Sikh marriage? I am just clearly confused, is it allowed for them? and nobody else? I mean no one seems it's a big deal, and they have this huge neeldhari sangat going on in Delhi which no one seems to care about. I am in US so I can't possibly be going to UK or India anytime soon to talk to anyone connected with them. I however did appreciate the sangat's responses, it helped me understand more, and hopefully others aswell. Thank You.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

You have no contact with pipli sahib or neeldharis yet you have the confidence to strike them all down and pass judgement.

ajj kall majority sikhan nu ahhi taan karna auunda ... jo jinna naam japta ohna ohnu fall lagda ohna oh jhukda ... just like tree with fruits ... but ajj kall taan sarre he safide wang sidhe khade ...

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

It seems that they did not stop at Balak Singh as their Guru per this website:

http://neelabanna.weebly.com/neeldhari-sikh-guru.html

It's a bit odd, they also say:

The final form was given by the tenth and last Guru, Gobind Singh, who started the Sikh initiation ceremony: initiated Sikhs formed a community of saint-soldiers known as Khalsa, the Pure Ones. Guru Gobind Singh also made it clear that, after him, the Guru-eternal for Sikhs would be their holy scripture, Guru Granth Sahib.

So at one section, they are promoting a continued "Guru lineage" and at the other, they are saying that the Guru lineage ends with Dasam Patshah.

The Neeldharis see the 10 gurus up til guru gobind singh ji and gurus, they regard both balak singh and ram singh namdhari as sants only.

Thanks...I had heard similar before about the others listed as Sants. Another thing that was odd was that they do partake of Khanda-Batta Amrit, but their Nitnem Banis seem to negate Tav Prasad Saviyae, Chaupai sahib. I wonder if they use the 5 Amrit perparation Banis in the Amrit Sanchar.

Just curious.

Thanks...I had heard similar before about the others listed as Sants. Another thing that was odd was that they do partake of Khanda-Batta Amrit, but their Nitnem Banis seem to negate Tav Prasad Saviyae, Chaupai sahib. I wonder if they use the 5 Amrit perparation Banis in the Amrit Sanchar.

Just curious.

Not sure what Neeldhari amrit sanchaars are like, but they recite all panj bania at amrit vela:

http://neelabanna.weebly.com/sjw_ji_2.html

Regards,

K.

Its not lies. People will always do namasak of saints. Gursikha kee har dhoor dee, ham pappi bhee gat pai. I bow to all the saints, whether they be from Pipli sahib, hoti mardan samparda, Harkowal etc...

Tell me who do the Saints bow down too?? Tell me who Guru Nanak Dev ji bowed down too. When I see Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I don't bow to a saint, or a Guru. I bow to the Lord of the Saints and Guru. Once I have bowed down to the Lord in the form of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, what is the use to bow before a so called Saint who supposedly bows before Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. When you bow before a so called Saint all you bowed down to is the body(dust). And you know where dust ends up. Now I get it your bowing to the Lord inside right!!!! Well that's just foolish because everyone has the Lord in them. True Saint have become one with the Lord, but will never consider themselves the Lord or even worthy of being called Saint. Listen to Sant Jarnail SIngh ji speeches. He says who made me into a Sant and who calls be a Sant. I never call myself a Sant, it is you the people who call me a Sant. Now that is a True Saint speaking. Look at Baba Deep Singh ji who gave his head. That is a True Saint and these Saints never allowed anyone to bow before them. They said bow before Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

No Saint would even let you bow down before them. No saint would let you even regard their picture as high and bow down to it.

Moorakha gala na kara karo. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru is the Lord is the Saint, we(Sikhs) bow down too.

if you are not a papi like written in the above shabad, then dont bow and do namaskar. If people wish to do beta, its their own buddi. You are not going to stop them anyway.

Who said I will stop them. A moorakh can do whatever they want. Don't take one tuk and claim your right. Distorting Gurbani is a huge paap. By bowing before a Saint you are following the Muslim way, which regarded their prophet as the Lord. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji condemns all of this nonsense.

Like I said before, Guru granth sahib jee maharaj is where we all should matta tekh, after this namaskar of the sadh sangat and saints. Bazorags did satkar for Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and saints, todays sikhs only have satkar for themselves, hor koi duniya hoya nee.

Listen to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and bow only to the Lord. The ones that bow to so called saints and Gurus are going straight to hell.

I hope you will go to pipli sahib bhai jee and address the issues like i said before. Also go to Singh sahib jee about his actions. You have no contact with pipli sahib or neeldharis yet you have the confidence to strike them all down and pass judgement.

Don't worry the loins will wake up one of these days. Don't worry about what I do or did. Stick to the topic.

Listen to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and bow only to the Lord. The ones that bow to so called saints and Gurus are going straight to hell.

Vaise Only Five jee, tusin double standard play kar rahe ho. To one normal human being you are calling SANT yourself and to another you are not. WHY??

Both are bhagat of Waheguru, both are doing bhagati in their own ways. Both are spreading the word of SGGSji in their own ways, why you call one SANT and for another, you use this language.

Isn't it all our own mind's game?

To one it wanna admit, to another it doesn't.

Vaise Only Five jee, tusin double standard play kar rahe ho. To one normal human being you are calling SANT yourself and to another you are not. WHY??

Both are bhagat of Waheguru, both are doing bhagati in their own ways. Both are spreading the word of SGGSji in their own ways, why you call one SANT and for another, you use this language.

Isn't it all our own mind's game?

To one it wanna admit, to another it doesn't.

Please read my post again. You missed the whole point. Well here is a question and the difference. Did Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa let anyone bow down to him. Then ask yourself if Sant ji let anyone bow down to him in the presence Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? Did Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa call himself a Sant?

The answer is NO! That is an attribute of a Sant. Who helps you to the Lord, not himself by letting people bow before him infront of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

And if you believe it's not wrong to bow before a 'Saint' then answer the question who does the 'Saint' bow down too.

Letting others bow down to you is not called bhagati. It's called hankar and complete foolishness.

It reminds me of the Sakhi when everyone was looking for the Ninth Master and you had all these pakandi Babas claiming I am him. Samething is happening now, only now the Guru Khalsa Panth is sleeping.

Only Five jee, I was not actually commenting on Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala, I myself consider him Sant and Sipahi, true image of what Guru Gobind Singh jee wanted his SIkh to be.

I was commenting on your posts on other thread, where you call Dhandriwala baba as SANT. In my opinion, he is not SANT. he has done some of the things that you are mentioning in your post that Sant won't do. So saw your contradictory statements, thats why pointed out. I am ready to take him as Baba, Bhai, Bhagat or Gurmukh, but SANT avashtha doesn't go with this actions. SANTS don't have to answer to the lali chhali's song albums, U know. SANTS are attuned with GOD directly and convey HIS message to the sadhsangat, they set examples infront of the ones they want to improve, just like our Baba and SANT Guru Nanak did.

Thats all.