Neeldhari?

Guest kaur

Sunny If your definition of panthic is whatever 'I' say is panthic, then you could consider them anti panthic. However they are not. When the Sant jee goes to harmander Sahib jee they are given saropa by the Jathedhar of Akal Takhat and respected.

Neeldharis take kandi bati dee amrit.

Neeldharis believe in the Guru granth Sahib as the guru. You can listen to the videos of Sant Harnam Singh kile wali going to a meeting about raag mala and bachan about believing Guru granth sahib jee as pargat gura kee deh. Its on Youtube.

Kam is correct. Neeldharis and Naamdharis split.

Harbaljeet Singh pipli kirtani is in the UK at the moment, I suggest you take your questions to them, im sure he will be willing to answer them. Or even better go to Pipli Sahib and discuss your issues with the Sant.

Watch this video, given by Kaur http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jwT2eEEHTZg They are bowing to their Baba.

Then this video just topped it off

These guy are not in the best interest of Sikhi. That's obvious. The Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has gone to many hieghts.

Our Bazorags used to matta tek to Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and then do namaskar to the sadh sangat, left and right they lower their heads with folded hands saying fateh jee. Today we like to spit rubbish at each other and then call namaskar beadbi.

If some people do something we label them all. Because Bhai Sahib Jaswinder Singh head granthi Harmander Sahib was dancing, i wonder if all Sikhs do not have best interest of Sikhi? He is head granthi after all, representing all of us and one of the Singh sahib jees. Compare Singh sahib jee to the video you posted who are some ppl from a village. Anyway your not going to do anything about the beadbi which feel you can see...

Did the Basorags also give money to the sangat and get down on there hands and knees and bow before the each individual in the sangat. Why make up statements to cover up lies when there are videos clearly showing these Neeldhari bow before a Baba.

Can keep your lies to yourself.

Guest _moorak_

Sunny If your definition of panthic is whatever 'I' say is panthic, then you could consider them anti panthic. However they are not. When the Sant jee goes to harmander Sahib jee they are given saropa by the Jathedhar of Akal Takhat and respected.

Neeldharis take kandi bati dee amrit.

Neeldharis believe in the Guru granth Sahib as the guru. You can listen to the videos of Sant Harnam Singh kile wali going to a meeting about raag mala and bachan about believing Guru granth sahib jee as pargat gura kee deh. Its on Youtube.

Kam is correct. Neeldharis and Naamdharis split.

Harbaljeet Singh pipli kirtani is in the UK at the moment, I suggest you take your questions to them, im sure he will be willing to answer them. Or even better go to Pipli Sahib and discuss your issues with the Sant.

Watch this video, given by Kaur http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jwT2eEEHTZg They are bowing to their Baba.

Then this video just topped it off

These guy are not in the best interest of Sikhi. That's obvious. The Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji has gone to many hieghts.

Our Bazorags used to matta tek to Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and then do namaskar to the sadh sangat, left and right they lower their heads with folded hands saying fateh jee. Today we like to spit rubbish at each other and then call namaskar beadbi.

If some people do something we label them all. Because Bhai Sahib Jaswinder Singh head granthi Harmander Sahib was dancing, i wonder if all Sikhs do not have best interest of Sikhi? He is head granthi after all, representing all of us and one of the Singh sahib jees. Compare Singh sahib jee to the video you posted who are some ppl from a village. Anyway your not going to do anything about the beadbi which feel you can see...

Did the Basorags also give money to the sangat and get down on there hands and knees and bow before the each individual in the sangat. Why make up statements to cover up lies when there are videos clearly showing these Neeldhari bow before a Baba.

Can keep your lies to yourself.

Its not lies. People will always do namasak of saints. Gursikha kee har dhoor dee, ham pappi bhee gat pai. I bow to all the saints, whether they be from Pipli sahib, hoti mardan samparda, Harkowal etc... if you are not a papi like written in the above shabad, then dont bow and do namaskar. If people wish to do beta, its their own buddi. You are not going to stop them anyway. Like I said before, Guru granth sahib jee maharaj is where we all should matta tekh, after this namaskar of the sadh sangat and saints. Bazorags did satkar for Guru Granth Sahib maharaj and saints, todays sikhs only have satkar for themselves, hor koi duniya hoya nee.

I hope you will go to pipli sahib bhai jee and address the issues like i said before. Also go to Singh sahib jee about his actions. You have no contact with pipli sahib or neeldharis yet you have the confidence to strike them all down and pass judgement.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

Thank You sangatjee for your replies.

I do agree that Neeldharis keep strict rehat, nitname, etc; even more than some of the Amritdharis out there. But I fail to understand if they do believe in Guroo Maharaaj then why do they bow infront of a "Sant" in the hazoori of Guroojee? I mean it is no different to me than the controversy that was created with dhandrianwale. I can be wrong do correct me on that. Then as I mentioned before they do laavan around a havan? Is it still considered a Sikh marriage? I am just clearly confused, is it allowed for them? and nobody else? I mean no one seems it's a big deal, and they have this huge neeldhari sangat going on in Delhi which no one seems to care about. I am in US so I can't possibly be going to UK or India anytime soon to talk to anyone connected with them. I however did appreciate the sangat's responses, it helped me understand more, and hopefully others aswell. Thank You.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa

VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

You have no contact with pipli sahib or neeldharis yet you have the confidence to strike them all down and pass judgement.

ajj kall majority sikhan nu ahhi taan karna auunda ... jo jinna naam japta ohna ohnu fall lagda ohna oh jhukda ... just like tree with fruits ... but ajj kall taan sarre he safide wang sidhe khade ...

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

It seems that they did not stop at Balak Singh as their Guru per this website:

http://neelabanna.weebly.com/neeldhari-sikh-guru.html

It's a bit odd, they also say:

The final form was given by the tenth and last Guru, Gobind Singh, who started the Sikh initiation ceremony: initiated Sikhs formed a community of saint-soldiers known as Khalsa, the Pure Ones. Guru Gobind Singh also made it clear that, after him, the Guru-eternal for Sikhs would be their holy scripture, Guru Granth Sahib.

So at one section, they are promoting a continued "Guru lineage" and at the other, they are saying that the Guru lineage ends with Dasam Patshah.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thanks...I had heard similar before about the others listed as Sants. Another thing that was odd was that they do partake of Khanda-Batta Amrit, but their Nitnem Banis seem to negate Tav Prasad Saviyae, Chaupai sahib. I wonder if they use the 5 Amrit perparation Banis in the Amrit Sanchar.

Just curious.