[Imp!] Now Blasphemy Against Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Roop Sangat Jeo,

On 16th of march, the follower of darshano, that dog the editor of rozana spokesman published a highly blasphemous editorial against the authenticity of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jeo Maharaj. Before you dismiss this article as another rambling of a madman and his paper, just read through anyway and see the extent to which the nexus of these nindaks has spread!! The modus operandi after the unsuccessful attack at Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji has revealed the true face of these nindaks - They are out there to completely demolish the very identity of Sikh Religion!! This is a very, very serious issue so please do not skip any of the information that is supplied below.

With heavy heart, I have made an attempt to translate this blasphemous article for those brothers and sisters who are not fluent with Gurmukhi. Please, i hope Guruji and the Sangat will forgive me for writing the 'nindya' as it appears in the article but sometimes, one has to be strong and bring such issues in front of the larger Panth.

2005-12-11-joginderspokesman.jpg

Here's the attempted translation:

After guru gobind singh ji left for his heavenly abode, those people, who were desperate to label Babeh Nanak's sikhi as just another offshoot of brahmanical religion, suddenly became active. For centuries, these individuals had been fanatically determined to finish off any religion from this world that is not a part of Brahmanic ideology. Buddhism issued a challenge to this ideology, and everyone is aware of what these people did to that religion. These individuals also wanted to hurry to make Sikh religion a part of Brahmanic ideology so that no bigger trouble surface later. In this hurry, they got 'Bachittar Natak' written which is full of mistakes and lies and propagated that it is the autobiography of Guru Gobind Singh, written by himself. In that hurry, they also got few compositions from hindu granths from here-and-there and said that this all is the 'treasure' Guruji has left for us. The one and only purpose of these compositions was to make sikhi a part of Brahmanic ideology.

Because the sikhs themselves were busy fighting wars, it became even more easy to push this conspiracy further and nirmalas, udhasis took this job in their hands. Not only books like 'Gurbilas Patshahi 6' and 'Dasam Granth', but almost all historical resources have been written by the nirmalas. The Srichandis (these people) these nirmalas and udhasis destroyed or burnt Babeh Nanak's handwritten 'Pothi Saihb' and later wrote that this 'Pothi' was destroyed during wars. The 'Cholaa' of Babeh Nanak didnt get destroyed, the wooden sandles remained safe, every writing and memorials of all the other gurus and 35 bhagats remained safe, so was it that the wars had to only destroy the handwritten 'Bani' of Babeh Nanak?

It is absolutely certain that these people made many changes to Guru Granth Sahib and started the bad trend of burning the older Birs [saroops] (so that every piece of evidence) could be destroyed, and started propagating the idea that 'to do Sanskaar of old Birs' is a part of religious duty. Only dead bodies are burnt. Do the old Birs symbolise the books of dead knowledge? Burning of knowledge can never be called an act of any religion. These people, in order to hide their ill-deeds, also started declaring that no changes can be made to any word, characters, or Matra of the bani of Guru Granth Sahib. To cover up their tracks, these very people, who had themselves made big changes, played this card to finalise their changes. There are many other religions. They also have their respected granths. No other religion made 'Sanksaar' or 'Changes of words, characters and Maatras' a sin. Why? Why didnt any Guru impose this kind of ban? Why did it occur to only nirmalas and udhaasis? There is a need to think, analyse and research this. Many proofs are surfacing that present evidence of thebut whenever anyone starts taking steps towards seeking the truth, the nirmalas and their agents start crying foul and say, "Look, he is raising objections against guru granth sahib. Those backstabbing of Babeh Nanak by nirmalas and udhaasis who screamed and shouted would never want the truth to surface and their plans explosed. We will write more on this later, for now however we want to give you the hint and pointer that right from the beginning, these srichandis have tried to backstab the philosophy of babeh nanak and have made a fool of the sikhs.

Another bloody attempt at backstabbing has increased when panth accepted 'nankshahi calender' of 2003 has been restamped with 'we are hindus' dates on new calender. What was the need to make changes when this calender was accepted by the entire panth? A handful of nirmalas and their 'Cholaa and round dastaar wearing' sants started crying that how come their highly successful job of layering Brahmanic skin on sikh religion for the past 300 years has been brought to a abrupt halt with 'nanakwadi' approach. For the past 300 years, their sole purpose had been to try to keep the sikh philosophy, sikh gurdwaras, sikh maryadas, sikh history and gurbani attached to brahmanic ideology in one form or the other. In the 2003 'nanakshahi calender' they could see complete seperation of the sikh philosophy and history from the brahmanic ideology. This attempt was to kill all the attempts of the srichandis. Srichandis became worried to no end.

Consider this good fortune of the srichandis that the sikh politicians sitting on the seat of shromani committee meaning control of gurdwara golaks were finding hard to get votes of sabat soorat sikhs. The srichandis sants promised the votes of the lazy idlers sitting at their deras (the total of which is in lakhs) and as such have been successful at stabbing babeh nanak one more time with the help of these 'akali leaders'. On the pretext of Sangrands and Massiyas, the nanakshahi calender has been attached to bikrami calender. They are scared that time is soon going to change its tide and if the wound is not inflicted on time, maybe new leader will not agree to do this job. Just as they succeded in propagating 'dasam granth' and 'gurbilas' in haste, they have now converted 'nanakshahi calender' into 'dual-philosophy' aka two-faced calender. The target is still the same that was 300 years ago - to not let the unique character of sikhi surface and to keep sikhi nailed to the floor with the rope of Brahmanic ideology. Like we said above, times have changed and this revolution of 21st century will soon bring an end to both of them.

This is the filth that is written by that kanjarr, dog-tailed editor joginder seon. Now you make up your mind what to do with this nindak.Here is a copy of the original article in Gurmukhi:

post-19434-126967988629_thumb.jpg

Another article published today which clearly shows shiv sena supporting these haramkhors:

post-19434-126967993932_thumb.jpg

And here is a caution issued by Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji, Jathedar Sri Akal Takht Sahib Ji:

post-19434-126968289957_thumb.jpg

I apologise once again for swearing and for not being able to control my emotions. I just hope Sangat realises the extent to which this virus has spread. It is about time we do something!!

[Disclaimer: The views posted in this article are mine, and not necessarily endorsed by Sikhsangat.com. I post this not as a moderator but as a member of the Sangat. Thanks.]

Gurfateh!

He is the person who in league with Kala afghana, Gurtej Ex IAS had started compaign against Dasam Granth sahib.This was known that these people will ultimately aim at SGGS ji in the same way as they targetted Dasam Granth sahib.

This has proven true.Darshan Ragi , missioanries are all part of this syndicte.When a person commits so many crimes against humanity divine intervention comes in. Whole sikh community ia up against these nastiks.

See . To see people burning this newspaper click on general khabran in left column.

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20100327/

Keep in mind darshan lal ragi and this newspaper were hand in glove a few days back.Darshan lal was giving his advertisements in this newspaper.

Brother pjs, thank you for your seva in translating this article.

I'm sure it was an effort, given the filth that comes out of these people's mouths.

However, the more people are aware of what these dog traitors are capable of saying, the better chance we have of making sure they don't receive any support.

It would have been better if PJS had controlled his emotions and replied logically to the questions

raised in the article translated by him . Yes I agree that a lot of harm to Sikh ideology has been

done by the Udasi and Nirmala Sects, but there is a contribution by these sects in spread of the

thought of Guru Nanak Dev Ji , and we the sikhs could have capitalise and build on their work

by bringing the semi sikhs(prepared by these sects ) into mainstream of Sikhi . We can not

blame them for our mistakes . the need of hour is to identify among these sects the true believers

in the message of BAba Nanak ji and the agents of Brahminism (who need exposed ) so that

sangat saves itself from these elements .

Lets not forget that these are nirmalas who have rendered great service in making Tikas of

many parts of SGGS ji and also they are the greatest exponents of comparative religion amongst

the Sikhs .

Further calling some one by turning his name into feminine (Darshno for Darshan Singh) merely

to derogate him, exposes our anti woman mind (are we not told by our Great gurus to respect

women and treat them as equals). Which again mean we have not imbibed the true spirit

of Sikhi , beleve me my wife was greatly disturbed after reading this article of PJS for his

anti woman stand .

I think in all the faiths of world there are thousands of sects , burt they do not slander each other

like we people do . in the above article I do not find a single logical answer to the writings in the

spokesman

to finish myself may I request all to please remain alert to your language , and please provide

befitting logical replies only , in the light of the Gurbani and Gurmat , for Gurbani as I feel

gives reply to all questions

thanks Please do not feel offended My request is to only being logical

Wjkk Wjkf Veerjeo,

I think you misunderstood the intention behind this post. I merely translated the blasphemous text, and put the objectionable content in BOLD so that Sangat can know what filth is being written against our Satguru Ji (and also against nirmala and udhasi sects and other sampradayes)! That is why I wrote right in the beginning that i am translating this text with a heavy heart because it will make me 'say' stuff that is nothing but pure blasphemy against our Satguru Maharaj. I absolutely reject each and every objectionable word written in this stupid article!! Ive got many nirmala friends, Waheguru Ji, i even try to translate stuff written by nirmala sants and scholars! Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal for example!

As for the 'Darshano' comment, well, i dont know if you are familiar with the old pendu culture but back in the day, every pind used to have old ladies gossiping about this that the other, some of them had funny names like darshano, sito, lacchi, etc. I just find a lot of similarities between darshan and such ladies thats why i referred to him as darshano, a faffekuttni. Now dont ask me what that is :) I am not sexist if thats what you think. My views of our sisters is far higher and pure than you think Veerjeo, rest Sangat can make up their own minds. Still, I apologise if this little parallelism has offended you or other members of the Sangat.

Please forgive me for all the mistakes..

Gurfateh

It would have been better if PJS had controlled his emotions and replied logically to the questions

raised in the article translated by him . Yes I agree that a lot of harm to Sikh ideology has been

done by the Udasi and Nirmala Sects, but there is a contribution by these sects in spread of the

thought of Guru Nanak Dev Ji , and we the sikhs could have capitalise and build on their work

by bringing the semi sikhs(prepared by these sects ) into mainstream of Sikhi . We can not

blame them for our mistakes . the need of hour is to identify among these sects the true believers

in the message of BAba Nanak ji and the agents of Brahminism (who need exposed ) so that

sangat saves itself from these elements .

Lets not forget that these are nirmalas who have rendered great service in making Tikas of

many parts of SGGS ji and also they are the greatest exponents of comparative religion amongst

the Sikhs .

Further calling some one by turning his name into feminine (Darshno for Darshan Singh) merely

to derogate him, exposes our anti woman mind (are we not told by our Great gurus to respect

women and treat them as equals). Which again mean we have not imbibed the true spirit

of Sikhi , beleve me my wife was greatly disturbed after reading this article of PJS for his

anti woman stand .

I think in all the faiths of world there are thousands of sects , burt they do not slander each other

like we people do . in the above article I do not find a single logical answer to the writings in the

spokesman

to finish myself may I request all to please remain alert to your language , and please provide

befitting logical replies only , in the light of the Gurbani and Gurmat , for Gurbani as I feel

gives reply to all questions

thanks Please do not feel offended My request is to only being logical

Only a heretic will ask PJS to reply to nonsensical points of Jiginderu. Blasphemies are not replied to.They are settled by slapping a criminal case as resorting to blasphemy is a crime punishable by jail in India.

That is what sikhs should resort to.

Guest Bloom

(Long Read)

In My Opinion,

Spokeman (For Heretics and Atheists) Has Always Been Working For Khalsa Dharma Dhusts. This Includes To Fulfill The Agendas of Congress, RSS, All of Whom Were Involved Intimately In Attacking Khalsa Dharma and Sikhs With Total Physical Force, Lies and Propaganda With The Aim To Destroy Khalsa in 80, 90's… also Including BJP, Shiv Sena, Communists and more. There Is a Huge Machine In India Trying To Destroy Khalsa Dharma. Khalsa Is The Pooran Dharma. It Includes Bhagti and Shakti, Miri and Piri, Jog and Raaj, Shaastar and Shastar, Meditation and Warrior, Saint and Soldier, King and Fort, Sri Harmandir Sahib and Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib…Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji And Sri DasamPatshah Baanee Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji… Khalsa Dharma Is Perfection.

The Machine In India Hate The Concept Of The Fort, The Shakti, The Miri, The Raaj, The Shastar, The Warrior, The Soldier, The Fort, Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib... Aspects of Khalsa Dharma. They Also Hate Bhagti, The Miri, The Jog, The Shaastar, The Meditation, The Saint Aspects of Khalsa Dharma, For You See, They Are Intertwined.

This Machine Hate The Concept of The Union of Saints and Bir Ras. They Hate the Union of Baani and Shastar. They Hate The Union of Bhagats With Shastar. They Hate The Union of Saints With Kakaars. They Hate The Sri Amrit Sanchaar. They Hate The Union of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Aashihks Loving Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee! They Hate Khalsa Dharma! They Always Have.

They Use Many Tactics to Destroy Khalsa Dharma. They Had Very Long Term and Well Thought Out Plans. These Plans are Very Strategically Placed, Over a Span of Time. Their Goal Is to Brainwash Through Lies and Propaganda To Break Others From True Khalsa Dharma. They Will Fail on Every Front! True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal. Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji! Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji! In Puratan Times, True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs, From The Bottom of Their Hearts, From To Sharpness of Their Minds, From the Deep Feelings of Their Emotions, Would Proudly and Truthfully Declare, "Sir Jaaveh Taa Jaaveh, Merraa Sikhi Sidhak Naa Jaaveh". The Heretics of Spokesman and Their Followers Sell Their Souls and Their Sikhi. They Have No Understanding Nor Love for True Khalsa Dharma.

This Machine of Spokesman Is Not a Stand Alone Institution. It Includes Many Wings. It Also Includes CongRSS Plant Sexual Predator Kala Afgana. Their Goal Is To Break People From Dharam, And Join People To Atheism. They Do This by Discrediting Everything About Guru. They Make True Spirituality Out To Be a Non-Existent Lie. These Atheists Will Repent in The End. They Have Attacked Everything That Is Truth.

To Demonstrate How Long Their Plans Are For Attacking Khalsa Dharma, Here is One Example of Many. Follow Along,

Sri Guru Nanak MahaaRaaj Gave Bhai Lehna Ji His Jyot, Guru Nanak MahaRaaj Akaal Roop, Made Bhai Lehna Jee His True Ang. Bhai Lehna Ji Became Guru Angad. In This Same Way, Guru Nanak Pooran Akaal Jyot, Became GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaRaaaj, and Each Sri Ang of GuruGranth Sahib Ji is Guru Nanak Himself. Akaal Purakh Lives In GuruGranth Sahib Ji. But The Propaganda Machine Out To Kill Khalsa Dharma Planted Their Heretic Seeds of Atheism to Destroy The Satkaar of Pooran Jyot Guru Nanak in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, By First 'preaching' That GuruGranth Sahib Ji's Sri Angs Are Not Guru Jees Ang. They Do Not Understand That Just as Guru Nanak MahaRaaj Akaal Roop Became The Ang of Guru Angad, In The Same Way Each Sri Ang of GuruGranth Sahib Ji is SatGuru Akaal Roops 'Thaan'! They First Broke the Satkaar of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Long Ago, and That Is Why They Do Not Refer to Sri Ang of GuruGranth Sahib Ji as Sri Angs. They have NO Satkaar For Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaaRaaj Either! This Is A Tactic They Used To Break People From Loving Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji As The Jyot of Akaal Purakh and Sri Guru Nanak Pooran MahaaRaaaj. Their Goal To Break Others From Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Entire True Khalsa Dharma Has Been in The Making For Decades. In Includes Various Executions Including Flooding With Propaganda and Heretic Publishings by Their Heretics. Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Is One, Jasbir Mann, Spokesman (For Heretics and Khalsa Dharma Dhust Agenda)…Etc., Etc., There Is An Entire Web and Lots More. To Attack Khalsa Dharma, They Use People Who Wear Turbans. Most Of Them Are Sharaabee Kabaabees. They Use People With Turbans (Who are Actually Atheists) To Spread Their Propaganda. Maha Paapi, Murderer, Sharaabee Kabaabee Sexual Molester KP Gill Also Wears a Turban. This Is Purposefully Done. In Truth, They Are Actually Atheists Who Speak Of 'Religion'. This Is Part Of The Deception. Sarnas and Badals And Others Also Wear Turbans. This is All Part of The Deception To Fool From 'Within'. True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs, And Those On The Paath of Sikhi Wear More Truthful Turbans. That Is The Tricky Part. Atheists Wear Turbans To Lie and Attempt To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma, And Truly Inspired Sikhs Wear Turbans For Whole Life (One Because Its Part Of Their Propaganda And Such Agents Are For Entire Life) and True Sikhs Who Love True Sikhi (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee. Also Understand This Tactic Was Used in 84, where This Same Machine Which Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and 30+ Gurdwaras Used 'Turbaned' Killers To Pose For Pictures (spreading lies and propaganda, that 'sikhs' were involved). The Attack In '84 was Against Khalsa Dharma by This Machine! Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Knew Of This Machines Evil Plans And Went To Defend Againt The Brutalities That The GOI Planned (Far in Advance) and Executed. Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Went To Defend!

This Machine and Spokesman Also attacked Everything Within Khalsa Dharma (with cunning words, but deceptive plans, to attempt to destroy True Khalsa Dharma). Everything. Everything. Everything. Everything Single True Blessing Our Gurus Gave, Spokesman Attacked (very cunningly). Now Here is the Tricky Part to Understand How Propaganda Works, Now Follow,

Along with Publishing Articles To Destroy Khalsa Dharma (That Is Their Reason of Existence), They Also publish Articles of Social Vices. This Is To Build Credibility To The Readers to Make Themselves Seem 'Genuine'. They Are Anything But! Their Goal is To Lure the Readers in with Social and Political Issues of The Time, Addressing Vices of Society and Corruptions, To Build Their Credibility, But Their Main Poison That They Want to Feed is Their Propaganda To Kill True Khalsa Dharma. They Will Never Succeed. This Machine Is Very Big. It Involves Heretic Authors, Paid Publishers to Publish Propaganda, Famous and Powerful Figures, People in Power, Etc. All Used to Destroy True Khalsa Dharma. CongRSS Snake Sarnas DSGMC Has Been Used as Spokesman Head Quarters To Implement Strategies to Kill True Khalsa Dharma Including Killiing Satkaar of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Even Removing Sri Akhaars of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji For Decades. Spokesman Article Now To Attack Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Has Been in The Making For Decades. Its All Part of That Machine. Heretic Snake Darshan Lal, Indira Ghandhis Son Sarna, CongRSS DSGMC 'Dharam Parchaar Committee' Etc., Jasbir Mann, Sexual Predator Kala Afgana, And More Are Part of This Machine. It Involves Power, Fame and Huge Huge $$$. Their Entire Goal Is To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma. Understand That Khalsa Has Been Given The Entire Force For Rule. Rule Of Mind, Soul, Heart and Also Rule of Raaj Neeti with Khalsa Principles. These People Don't Understand That Khalsa Dharma Is Filled With Compassion For All. The Langar of The Guru Will Feed The World. The Sword Of The Khalsa Will Save The World From Evil. The Hearts of The Khalsa Are Filled With Truth and Love. The Whole World Will Love True Khalsa Dharma Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPatshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!

Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Is The Fort. The Shastar Prem, Bir Ras, Warfare Tactics, Rejection of Creations Who People Call as 'god' Including Calling Krishan etc., 'Keet, Etc.. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Gives Knowledge of Trickeries To Be Saved To Actually Keep High Morale in Kaljug, And So Much More. This Machine Out to Destroy True Khalsa Dharma Will Not Succeed. The Whole World Will Fall In Love with True Khalsa Dharma. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Calls Brahma, Shivjoo, Bishan All Within Death (RSS Cannot Handle This! For Them Brahma, Shivjoo, Bishan are Immortal), But Sri DasamGranth Sahib Loudly Says NO! Sri DasamGranth Sahib Loudly Calls and Says Akaal Purakh Created All The Creations (who RSS Think of As their lords) RSS Cannot Handle That Sri DasamGranth Sahib Says That Even They Are Created By The Lord (Just Like Us), suggesting that they (the creations) Are Not that Special! RSS Cannot Handle This! Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Also Says That They (the creations whom Rss refer to as gods) Are All Created by The Lord and Are Not The Lord! RSS Cannot Handle This! RSS Cannot Handle The Truth of Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji That Rejects Idol Worship, Calls Brahma, Shivjoo, Bishan and More As Just Creations Within Time Created By The True Lord of Guru Gobind Singh Ji (In Other Words: The creations are Nothing Too Special), Calls Krishan and Raam as 'Keet', Etc. RSS Cannot Handle This! Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Gives Such Direct Inspiration For Shastar Prem, Bir Ras, Political Strategies, Etc. Etc. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Rejects Raam And Krishan As The Lord. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Rejects Idol Worship. Hindus Worship Creations As The Lord. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Throws Their 'gods' Off The Pedestal! Sri DasamGranth Sahib Gives Expansions While Rejecting The Principles That RSS Worship. Spokesman Has Used Propaganda To Lie, They Have No Understanding About Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. They Are Now Using The Same Propaganda They Used to Attack The Fort, Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji, To Attack At Their Other Aim, The King, Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. This Machine Is Huge. Sarna, Darshan Lal, CongRSS, And More Evil Is At Play As Well. Heretics Like Agyani Jarnail Bemukh of Malaysia Have No Clue.

Understand First That Their Plans and Strategies Have Been in Play for Decades. It Is The Same Machine That Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib (Symbol of Power) and 30+ Gurdwaras on Gurpurab, Eliminated Hundreds of Thousands of Amritdhaarees (Why do you think Kp Gill and Sarna Are Also Close), Striked Fear So People Do Not Become Khalsa, Pogroms Against Sikhs, Where Murderers Sit in High Offices and People Like CongRSS Sarna Work With Them From Behind The Scenes (Even Up Front), To Make Sure They are Scott Free, While They Loot The Golak! Lubana Is Just One Example. Their Entire Team Is Out To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma! These Agents Such As Snake Sarna Are Given Police, Political Etc., Full Backing By CongRSS. Their Aim Is Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. Their Goal Is To Long Term Destroy Khalsa Dharma. They Will Never Succeed. Akaal Purakh Is Real. True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal.

Now, Here Is Why They Have Used This Time To Fully Attack. Spokesman Is Part Of That Machine To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma. The Same Machine That Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib In 80's Is Using The Hatred Against Demon Badals To Their Advantage. They Are Using The Hatred Towards Demon Badals To Get Control of Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib to Then Fully Shout CongRSS Dictates. The Truth Is, Badals Have Done So Much Damage and Unimaginable Paaps, Including Murdering and Imprisoning Thousands and Thousands And Thousands of Innocent Sikhs and Others. Badals Filled Punjab With Alcohol, Looted The Golak For Decades, Through Fraud and His Punjab Police Kept Control of SGPC For Decades. Badals Fully Support and Fund (With Guru Jees Golak!) The NarakDhaarees, aNaamDhaarees, Radha Swaamees, AushoTrash, Fake Deras, Fake Golden Temple Mandirs, and So Much More. The Truth Is CongRSS Sarnas Team, and Badals Are Both Dhusts! Communists, Rss, Atheists, CongRSS Sarna, Spokesman Attack Baanee. Badals Attack Sikhs. Both Of Them Make Sure Khalsa Does Not Rise. True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal. The Whole World Will Love True Khalsa Dharma. Guru Sahib Do Kirpa That True Khalsa Dharma Aashiks Are Showered By Blessings. True Khalsa Dharma Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji! Maha King of kings!

The Same Propaganda Tactics That Spokesman (Of Rss, Communists, Atheists, Congress, BJP, Shiv Sena, Sharaabee Kabaabees Etc., (yes they are connected to badals too, sarna too, others too, HUGE dirty web), Used To Attack Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji, The Sri Fort, Are Now Using The Same Propaganda To Attack Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, The Sri King of kings! They Will Never Succeed! True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal! More and More Parchaar and Sri Amrit Sanchaars Will Occur! Gursikhs and Sikh Dharma Aashikhs All Over The World Must Make Sure They Save From Bujjer Kuriets and Always Love The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Love Amrit and Love Sri Kakaars Ang Sang! Greatest of All Is True Khalsa Dharma! The Lies of Spokesman And His Entire Team Must Be Exposed. Badals Also Must Be Destroyed. Everyone Associated With Spokesman Are Mega Dhusts Of True Khalsa Dharma! Spokesman Has Been Feeding Poison With Propaganda and Pure Lies To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma By Attacking Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji, The Beloved Fort, And Are Now Using The Exact Same Strategy To Attack Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Our Beloved King. May Akaal Purakh Destroy All Dhusts of Khalsa With His Power (I am NOT Advocating ANY Violence). True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal! All Great Jeevanee Gurmukhs Of Past Have Loved Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaaRaaj and Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPaatShah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. True Khalsa Dharma Will Be Loved By The Whole World!

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaRaaj Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Gurmukh Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhat Sahibs Jees Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Pure Vegetarian Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH Dhan!!!!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan That True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Are Blessed By Akaal Purakh!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!

Dhan Dhan Eternal Palace of SatGuruu!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma!!!