Giani Thakur Singh Ji Patiale Wale

ghatak

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Does anyone know that where Giani Thakur Singh Ji currently staying?

As i am living in Hong Kong, we are hinted that he might be visiting Hong Kong in mid-october. And also we are having nagar kirtan on 16 october here in Hong Kong.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

If he does go to Hong Kong, could you Hong Kong folks please share his Kathas (via Youtube, Google videos, etc.)?

Recent Kathas are very difficult to come by.

(Giani Ji was in Australia for months - and 99% of his Kathas were never shared with the global Sangat.)

Thanks for considering.

If he does go to Hong Kong, could you Hong Kong folks please share his Kathas (via Youtube, Google videos, etc.)?

Recent Kathas are very difficult to come by.

(Giani Ji was in Australia for months - and 99% of his Kathas were never shared with the global Sangat.)

Thanks for considering.

giani ji has arrived to HK yesterday 14/10 in the morning

and he's here only for 1 week and will be leaving on 20/10

as the gurudwara committee in Hong Kong is useless and not following true maryada properly of guru sahib taught us

all the amritdhaari sings are not happy here with the committee doings as they are calling parchaaraks who are actually trying to decrease the sharda of the sangat here by their sayings

we have nagar kirtan tomorrow 16/10. i hope it will be suhavana samagam by true grace of guru nanak dev ji.

hk songat will try to record their kathas done in gurudwaras

Gurnindak Missionary jagtar Jachak was called by this committee a few months back.

We all know what Jachak stands for.

It is good Giani Thakar singh ji is going there.he will neutralize bad effect of Jagtar jachak.

Hk gurudawara used to be a very panthic gurudwara when Baba Charan singh ji was there

in 1980s and 1990s.

Gurnindak Missionary jagtar Jachak was called by this committee a few months back.

We all know what Jachak stands for.

It is good Giani Thakar singh ji is going there.he will neutralize bad effect of Jagtar jachak.

Hk gurudawara used to be a very panthic gurudwara when Baba Charan singh ji was there

in 1980s and 1990s.

yeah he was here and saying that only 3 banis are meant to be read in morning instead of 5 banis.

these kind of parcharkas are being called by committee and wasting sangat's maya on bad kaaraj like this .

and gurdwara committee hasn't pay a cent to invite giani thakur singh ji here in hong Kong, the amritdhaari sangat here shared dasvandh to do this shubh kaaraj

anyway waheguru bless everyone and give sojhi to dushts and paapis

Wow - I thought our Gurdwara committee was bad (they banned Sikhs from coming to the Gurdwara). Today was another court hearing and the judge unbanned them (only on Sundays & Gurpurabs though).

Enjoy Giani Ji's Kathas while he is there. No pressure about posting Kathas.

And let's all pray for Chardi Kala of Khalsa Panth (Chaupai Sahibs, Mool Mantar, etc.).

Waheguru ji, pyiari sadh sangat jeo, I've heard that Giani Thakur Singh ji has arrived in Hong Kong this Thursday.

Giani Ji will be performing Katha at Hong Kong Sikh Temple Gurdwara Sahib whole week at gurdwara sahib, Im not sure abt the time but i think they will doing katha at evening time around 7:00p.m to 8:30p.m.

Giani Ji will only stay in Hong Kong for a week as far as i know. They will be going back next Thursday.

wjkk wjkf

post-25078-054762300 1287238391_thumb.jp

Check out this video (the audio dies in the middle, but it's worth a listen):

Giani Ji has been warning us of horrible times ahead for a long time

(There are also hints throughout the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Katha. And, as most of us know, the most direct hint is on Scottishsikhs.org.)