"In his stunning book, “Kalki Avatar”, recently published in India , Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, a Hindu Professor, claims that the description of the “AVATAR” found in the Holy Books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.).
This book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over the country. Amazingly the author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, is a learned and famous Hindu Professor. He is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali origin and a research scholar at the Allahabad University in India .
After years of research, he published this book and no less than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of arguments, as authentic.
His arguments are based on the Hindu belief, that the world awaits "the guide and leader, or the spirit” named "Kalki Avatar". However, the description as given in the Holy scriptures of the Hindus, points vividly to Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) of Arabia . Therefore, the Hindus of the world should not wait any longer for the arrival of the "Kalki Avatar" and should readily accept Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) as the "Kalki Avatar".
The following are his facts verified and supported by eight other prominent Hindu pundits.
Background - The Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of the “Kalki Avatar” are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago. The author produces sound evidences from the Vedas and other Holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:-
1. In the Puranas (Hindu Scriptures), it is stated that the “Kalki Avatar” would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for the guidance of the whole world and all human beings;
2. According to the Hindu religion’s prediction, the birth of the “Kalki Avatar” would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is in the Arab region;
3. In the books of the Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of the “Kalki Avatar” are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. When the meaning of these names are examined, some far reaching conclusions are clearly evident:
VISHNU (Meaning GOD) + BHAGAT (Meaning SLAVE) = SLAVE of GOD = ABDULLAH
(Abdullah in Arabic) is the name of Prophet Muhammed's (P.B.U.H.) father;
SUMAANI (Meaning PEACE and CALMNESS) = AMEENAH (Meaning PEACE in Arabic)
Ameenah is the name of the Prophet Muhammed's (P.B.U.H.) mother;
4. In the religious books of the Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of the “Kalki Avatar” would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and trustful person in the region and all available literature establish the claim that Prophet Muhammed possessed these qualities;
5. It is stated in the Vedas (Holy Book of the Hindu religion) that the birth of the “Kalki Avatar” would take place in an honourable clan. This matches perfectly with the Quraysh tribe, which Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) belonged to;
6. It is also stated that God would teach the “Kalki Avatar” through His Messenger (an Angel) in a cave. God (referred to as Allah by the Muslims) taught Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) through His Messenger (Angel Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.
7. God would provide the “Kalki Avatar” with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the world and the seven skies. Indication of Burraq (the horse) and Mee'raj (the night when Prophet Muhammed(P.B.U.H.) travelled the seven skies;
8. God would provide the “Kalki Avatar” with Divine Help. This was particularly proved in the "Battle of Uhud".
9. The “Kalki Avatar” would be born on the 12th of a month. Prophet Muhammed was born on the 12th day of the month of Rabbi-Ul-Awwal (Muslim Hijra Calendar);
10. The “Kalki Avatar” would be an excellent horse rider and swordsman. This is borne by history.
The author here draws the attention of the Hindus, that the days of the horses and swords are long gone. The weapons of the present times are guns, missiles, etc.
So it should be very clear that the period of time in which the “Kalki Avatar” was expected has long passed and it would be unrealistic on the part of those who still await his coming. In fact, the Divine Book, the Holy Quran, contains qualities and signs attributed to the “Kalki Avatar” reflecting on the Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.). The Author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim that the “Kalki Avatar” is in fact Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.
Allah humma salli ala muhammadin wa-ala aali muhammadin kama sallaita ala Ibraheema wa ala aali Ibraheema. Inna ka hameed um majeed.
O’ Allah, shower thy blessings and send thy peace on Muhammed and his followers, as Thou showered Thy blessings and sent Thy peace on Ibrahim, and his followers.
Allah humma baarik ala muhammadin, wa ala aali muhammadin, kama baarakta ala
Ibraheema wa alaa ali Ibraheema. Innaq ka hameed um majeed.'
Bless Muhammed and his descendents as Thou blessed Ibrahim and his descendents. Surely Thou art praised and magnified."
source: http://www.makepakis..._title=My Voice
Sangat's views? any other bachans of mahapurakhs related to this topic?