Are Freemasons Enemies Of Sikhs?

genie

I have been doing some research and come across evidence that our very own Maharajah Duleep Singh had joined the freemasons in 1861 but i reckon he had left that organisation prior to his reconversion to Sikhism and attempted fight to get his throne of punjab back from the British establishment.

I have also noted that Freemasons have been active in Punjab since the times of British Raj and have had a lodge in amritsar that is older than the SGPC.

Freemasonry promote an ideology of secret hierarchy of man a bit like the caste system of Brahmanism. Pundit Jawal Nehru (ex prime minister and independance leader of India) was also a Freemason. So my question is have Freemasons (and their kind) been the authors and shadowy invisible hand of all modern day disasters Sikhs have faced since the collapse of the Sikh empire?

If it's true, then yes.The freemasons are linked with the illuminati theory, right? If they are, yes they would be on the opposite side of truth and dharam, therefore against Sikhi.

Nehru was a cold hearted person, just like Indira Gandhi. She actually was in jail for some time and the Congress party had split into two. The other faction of the party wasn't actually bad per se, but Indira Gandhi got back into light and she sent her opponent to a place out of state and blew him up. After that she appointed all these racist bahmans into positions across india and slowly established credibility as a leader. At one point in Punjab (many adults know this) congress had lost throughout all of India.

Check out 'Immortal Technique - The Cause of War' on youtube. Has cussing in it, but it's still good.

There are underground rappers who actually rap about the truth, kind of like 2pac did but they have no record labels because their message would be twisted into mainstream (convincing the youth life is about lust, drugs, alcohol, and money).

Anyways, someone i know was in the marines and after he came back he kept kesh and got back into Sikhi (probably after what he saw when he served in Iraq). Anyways, he went to an Immortal Technique concert and met him. He had his military bandana on or something and Immortal Technique asked for it in exchange for an autographed item (forgot what) and he said props to the Shaheeds who took out Indira Gandhi. :)

He also attended quit a few 1984 rallies that I know of.

TRUE KHALSA DHARMA PREM WILL RISE AND RULE THE HEARTS OF ALL WORLDWIDE !!!!!

SPREAD THE LOVE OF KHALSA EVERYWHERE !!!!!

KHALSA WILL RISE AND RULE !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

TRUTH WILL RISE !!!!!

!! VAHEGUROOJEEKAAKHAALSAA ! VAHEGUROOJEEKEEFATEHH !!

Dhan Dhan MahaaRaajan Deh MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sree GurooGranth Sahib Jee MahaaRaaj DHAN !!!!! IK OANGKAAR … ATHARAH DAS BEES !!!!! DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sree DasamGurooKaGranth Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Gumantar Sahib Jee, Gur Deekya Sahib, Gur Sikhya Sahib, Sree Mool Mantar Sahib Jee From Dhan Dhan Sree Jeevaanee RehatVaan Panj Pyareh Sahibhaan, Khande-Pahul Amrit, And Gurmukh Jeevan DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Pooran Sree Panj Kakaar Sahib Jees And Saving From Bajjar Paaps For LIFE, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Sarbloh Degh Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Dastaar Sahib Jees For Singhs AND Kaurs DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurmat Ishnaan Sahib DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Seven Baanee NitNem Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan NISHKHAAM Seva Sahib DHAN!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Sehaj Keertan Sehaj Paath Sahib Jee In Sree Gurmat Raag Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Anand Kaaraj Between RehatVaan AmritDhaaree Singhs And Kaurs ONLY, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdaas Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdaas Singh Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree RehatNaamaas Of Khalsa DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Asthaan Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Takhat Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Khalsa Meeree Peeree DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Baanee Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Sree Baanaa Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Keertee Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Daswandh Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Shastar Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Nagaaraa Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Nishaan Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Sit In Humility On The Floor Pure Vegetarian Langar Sahib Jee That Feeds And WILL Feed The Hungry World Langar Sahib And True Spirituality, Shelter The Shelterless, Bring Dignity To The Oppressed, Clothe The Naked, Love The Abandoned And MORE DHAN !!!!!

Degh !!!!! Tegh !!!! Fateh !!!!! DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Harmandir Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhagtee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Shaktee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Shastar Vidya Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Rehni Kehni Behni Sehni DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Raags And Chands DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Tantee Saazs’ DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Gurmat Keertan Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan New Generation RehatVaan NishKhaam AmrithDhaaree Gurmukhs WorldWide DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan New Generation RehatVaan NishKhaam AmritDhaaree Singhs And Kaurs Who Will Run ALL Sree Gurmat DharamSaalaa GurDwaaraa Sahib Jees WORLDWIDE DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat CONFIDENCE DHAN !!!!!

DHAN CHARDHI KALA DHAN !!!!!

DHAN DHAN EVERYTHING IN THE ETERNAL PALACE OF DHAN DHAN MAHAARAAJAN DEH MAHAARAJ DHAN DHAN SREE GURU GOBIND SINGH JEEE MAHAARAAJ DHAN !!!!!

NO PICTURES !!!!! SHABAD ROOP !!!!! KHALSA ROOP !!!!!

THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

GURU SAHIB KIRPA KARAN !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!! ETERNAL TRUE KHALSA DHARMA WILL RISE AND RULE THE HEARTS OF ALL !!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

Most freemasons, aren't even aware of what goes on in the upper levels of freemasonry, yes the freemasons are connected with the illuminati, but these are all just different names of the same thing. It doesn't matter what they are called, just that you should know, in all the upper echelons of Government, secret societies like the masons, politics, all the big corporations and media, there is a group of controlling "elite", who engineer how our world works. It doesn't matter what country you are in, every country has been infiltrated. Even the so called "royal family" is a big part of this.

Thats why when the British went to India, they were trying to stop Sikhs from praticing Sikhi, because they are control freaks, and they know what kind of power we have. They are scared of us.

Just like the topic starter mentioned some freemasons in India they are everywhere. And why are the freemasons so secretive? People have got to look into this more themselves. Research into it, you cannot explain it in an internet forum. There is just too much, which is why im being so vague.

This "elite" engineered things like the world wars, they way our monetary system works, things like 9/11. Even immortal-technique says 9/11 was an inside job. So its not "crazy conspiracy theorists". Listen to your heart you know its true, you have to look into things yourselves. And make your own mind up. Don't let anyone else make your mind up for you. Not me, not the media. Find your own way. The truth comes from God.

This "elite" are trying to put us into a police state, where we become their total slaves. Look how many terrorist laws were made after 9/11 they have all been designed to control us and they had the excuse to go to war with Iraq, which is even proven there were no weapons of mass destruction, and that they knew this from the start.

Anyway its not going to work, because humanity is starting to wake up.

Make time to watch these videos. They can help give you an insight.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#

Listen, we have all been lied, to. The world is nothing like we think it is, or have been taught in schools. They want to keep us in a materialstic worldy view, so that we think there is no spirituality, and that we are some genetic accident. But Sikhi shows us the truth, for instance telling us how the world is maya. And that we are a spiritual being first, physical second.

But the enemy of the Sikhs, is ourselves. And our spiritual enemies like, lust, greed, ego etc. If we remove these from ourselves, then all our pains go away. You cannot destroy Sikhi, you can only cause yourself to go astray from it, but Sikhi will always remain.

Considering what's happening in the Middle East and Africa at the moment, and the natural disasters befalling the world, one can't help but wonder if the end-game has begun.

But are "they" in control behind the scenes and are secretly causing this turmoil, or are they simply taking advantage of the carnage that ensues?

Call me paranoid, but I've always thought that ever since 9/11 and those videos of Bin Laden and his co-horts in turbans surfaced, I had a suspicion it was part of a clever campaign to indirectly affect Sikhs. I dont know - there is something very fishy going on in the world, but I can't seem to join the dots at this moment in time.

Considering what's happening in the Middle East and Africa at the moment, and the natural disasters befalling the world, one can't help but wonder if the end-game has begun.

But are "they" in control behind the scenes and are secretly causing this turmoil, or are they simply taking advantage of the carnage that ensues?

Call me paranoid, but I've always thought that ever since 9/11 and those videos of Bin Laden and his co-horts in turbans surfaced, I had a suspicion it was part of a clever campaign to indirectly affect Sikhs. I dont know - there is something very fishy going on in the world, but I can't seem to join the dots at this moment in time.

I've thought it as well, who knows though. Hope it's just our over-active imagination lol..

Call me paranoid, but I've always thought that ever since 9/11 and those picture of Bin Laden and his co-horts in turbans surfaced, I had a suspicion it was part of a clever campaign to indirectly affect Sikhs. I dont know - there is something very fishy going on in the world.

Yes "they" have engineered the conflicts going on in the middle east, and are planning to crash the American dollar. The conflicts in the middle east will make the price of oil rise, and they just want big turmoil across the world, so that they can introduce a new one world currency, to further their one world order.

These sites http://www.infowars.com/ http://www.naturalnews.com/ have alot of great stuff on it. Check them out.

Yes "they" have engineered the conflicts going on in the middle east, and are planning to crash the American dollar. The conflicts in the middle east will make the price of oil rise, and they just want big turmoil across the world, so that they can introduce a new one world currency, to further their one world order.

These sites http://www.infowars.com/ http://www.naturalnews.com/ have alot of great stuff on it. Check them out.

I actually took a pic of a sign that said "The tap water is poisoned" with infowars.com written on the bottom of it.

I've thought it as well, who knows though. Hope it's just our over-active imagination lol..

Everyone knows there is something wrong with the world. In our heart we know this, it is kalyuga. Its time to find out the truth. Please pray to God to lead us all to to truth. Trust me this place is nothing like you think it is. The world is going to find out the truth, and alot of them are going to be shocked when they find out.

But please we have to go wake up now. I know very little, but still if some of you guys knew the stuff i knew, it would absolutely blow your mind. I'm literaly researching this stuff everyday, all day, i have no life lol. Everythink is one big conspiracy, there is a huge veil covering our minds, only God can unlock our minds.

I actually took a pic of a sign that said "The tap water is poisoned" with infowars.com written on the bottom of it.

aah yes, there alot of people putting up posters to warn others, Our tap water is poisoned, with things like sodium fluoride, uranium, they put all sorts of crap in our water. Sodium fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, also known as our third eye. Even the band Muse know this, and about the secret new world order. Thats why in one of their songs, they say " if you could flick a swtich and open your third eye, you would find we should never be afraid to die".

Please research into sodium fluoride.

And everyone needs to jap naam, or do the mool mantra or something, before we drink our tap water, or use it for food. Our consciousness has the power to purify water, and change its structure, with our energy. So if you think negative, the water will have negative affects. But we can purify our water, with our words. So even though there is poison in won't afffect us.So do positive actions.