Sangat Television Allegedly Poaching And Bribing Sikh Channel'S Presenters And Staff

PrabhKaSimran

What is the big deal? Don't make it anything bigger than it really is. Dhesi and Rana decided to switch channels. Happens all the time in the world. Heck, Torres left L'pool for Chelsea, Tevez left Utd for City, and Ant and Dec left BBC to go to ITV. People sometimes develop differences of opinion over time, often when nothing sinister is involved. No need to read too much into this, unless someone brings up clear evidence of anti-Gurmat activity going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Sir,

Rana Sahib abused the intelligence of Sikhs on Sikh Channel by promoting Badel and the like openly and even cut off phone calls objecting to his harkat.

We Sikhs are in a big fix today and none of the channels are forthcoming to discuss the issues that have divided us Sikhs leave alone trying to bring us together. Till we find a platform where people can ask and share the information leading to truth - I suggest we improve by educating ourselves and 'be true to ourselves and the Lord' so that when we hear a comment that is against Gursikhi we can easily recognise and put it right, a few people knowing the answer leads to divisions!

It is shameful that it is very difficult to discuss Sikhi in our own families. I will briefly explain the situation that nearly started a fight with my Bhua Ji who is about five years older than me and both of us were brought up on Bala Sakis!. We started discussing corruption of Sikh scriptures and I said that the only scripture that we can rely on is "Guru Granth Sahib" because document that you pick has been corrupted not only by RSS and their influence but the older documents like Bala's Sakhi etc.- this sakhi has no Sikh basis and the proof is in the Granth Sahib which is written by the six Gurus, 15 Bhagats and Sidhs, it has three shabads by Bhai Mardhana. There is no mention of Bala - that is a creation of Brahmin class who got spurned when Guru Nanak refused to wear the janau and get married the Hindu way. And I was brought up with this Sakhi - I have spent past year to find out about the religion that has given me life and has sacrificed so much to teach me what I am here for and how to go about my life. When I started searching the truth I have scoured over a hundred sikh sites and found only a handful that even attempt to present Sikhi with true intent.

Our SGPC and Akal Takhat and then other Takhats too are full of howme' the vice that the Gurus sacrified their lives for and are trying to be the leaders of our Sikh Race. The Police and Government of Punjab (including India) are drunk with power and stifling Sikhs as a nation or even a group even after their contributions for the freedom India enjoys or should enjoy today. It hurts.

There needs to be a program on the TV where anybody can ask a question and the panel answer (like 'any questions' on BBC radio 4 on Friday evenings at about 8pm). This would bring out issues that have been side stepped by Akal Takhat and SGPC - like people having been excomunicated because these people incharge are uneducated and consider young people asking relavant question as disrespect to them. They have positioned themselves above Guru Granth! You may want to check out on Kala Afgana, Darshan Singh etc. there is so much our leading authorities have to answer for it is not believeable.

There is this turban issue in Punjab - the least attention has come from Sangat TV is it possible there is some coersion that does not try to highlight the fact that this is attack on SIKHI? That we should persue this till we find out who is the one giving orders - this is not a one of incidence - its happening every day but the press is gagged and the people of Punjab are handcuffed to respond - thanks to people like Rana Sahib that same mentality is being infiltrated in UK.

There is too much to write but let me leave you with the state of Sikhi today presented by an educated Sikh Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke see his video - please see it right through - I think a full feature film should be made of this. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6328595918868971690&q=surinder+khahira#

Bhul Chuck Maf

Gursikh

I had sort of developed lot of respect for people such as Sardar Rana Jee, and others - but switching like this (even if there was some battle or politics) when they were the founder presentors looks very dodgy to me.

It gives a basic thinking nod to me "They (founder presentors of SikhChannel) were not able to close their issues by discussing them in a room". They took a decision of leaving it and joining another similar body. This is a professional world and people are free to join which ever organisation they want; but if this is voluntary religious service (What we call as SEWA) - I will be surprised taking this analogous to "I will not go to Gurudwara XXX because I have issues with Management comitte of Gurudwara XXX and from now on I will go to Gurudwara YYY".

Some people might not like my comment - but a fundamental question I have is "Is this going to be the case even if we would have a Khalistan?" If there are some internal differences/problems, set down and resolve

OR

Jatt will require a Jattistan/Khatri will require Khatristan/Develop new Kingdoms "Majhwa/Malwa/Deoba" as we can't sit together and resolve our difference and so on ...

I really don't know how many organisations we want to create OR how many Sikh Channels we want to create OR in how much pieces we want to divide the land ...

I think Zee Punjabi Anchor(s) Gurpreet Singh and Manjeet Kaur on Programme "Ek Onkar" now look more honest and versed with GurSikhi teachings to me as compared to Sikh Channel/Sangat TV presentors; who talk mostly on Politics/"Nindya" BLAH BLAH; although the above mentioned Zee Punjabi anchors are quite young ....

I have never seen these channels presenting Janam Saakhi of Guru Nanak Dev Jee/Guru Gobind Singh jee Or any such thing as Sau Saakhi on an evening program ... Most of it is just Politics, if this is what one will be discussing all the time, this is what the personal traits will become and hence "KLAH-KALESH" in one's own life will be similar only ...

Sangat TV - Agents of Badal - won't be surprised. They don't mention anything about 84Genocide OR Sikh torture - won't be surprised - Badal group has money to easily fund and start 20+ such channels in UK. I haven't seen Sangat TV asking for Funds but SikhChannel and Sikh TV are always in need of funds - which looks quite honest as they might not be backed by a corrupt political block ...

I will fully support SikhChannel now and all new presentors including the young one's hosting show over on SikhChannel; I really want these oldies always spreading hatred and corrupt political entities to be boycotted; although I am a small entitiy; and this is the best I can do -just wish good for Panth and Sikhi and boycott of these corrupt political oldies ...

What is the big deal? Don't make it anything bigger than it really is. Dhesi and Rana decided to switch channels. Happens all the time in the world. Heck, Torres left L'pool for Chelsea, Tevez left Utd for City, and Ant and Dec left BBC to go to ITV. People sometimes develop differences of opinion over time, often when nothing sinister is involved. No need to read too much into this, unless someone brings up clear evidence of anti-Gurmat activity going on.

lol :) thats funny