Amritdhari Love Marriage

SinghniKaur

Guest Singh1984

Wjkkwjkfateh Ji!

Im sorry, but if finding a perfect bibi or bhai for your life to be successful is not a bad thing, maaf karma, its not a kohrehat to be in a relationship top have sex before marriage is! get it straight. As Long as you love guru sahib, you love her, or him. Your fine. Maaf karna ji, i really disagree to the fact, that a buchangi or buchangan cant find someone to marry. In this world now punjabis reside within the caste system which is dumb. So finding the perfect him or her, even if its out of caste is good! As long as they love each other, IT DOES NOT MATTER! AND THOSE OF YOU THAT SAY ROT IN HELL, YOUR NO HELP TO ANYONE, JUST BECAUSE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO YELL AT EVERYONE! Guru Sahib himself is causing this, sikhs can never give a good answer that is why we dont have KHALISTAN EITHER! BECAUSE ALL WE CAN DO IS YELL AT EACH OTHER LIKE COWARDS! Im 100% with this bibi/bhai whoever want to get married, love is beautiful, and if love is causing you to have sex, then control your kaam. but if this love is you want to spend your life together no matter what, and your thinking of guru sahib a lot! Then you guys are okay! You guys are doing nothing wrong. Guru Sahib only said bujar kohrehatan tu bach kai raho. nothing else. watch your kaam, those of you that said this is wrong. LOVE MARRIAGE ISNT WRONG, YOUR THINKING IS WRONG. LOVE IS GREAT, AND GURU SAHIB WANTS LOVE. WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED THEY WILL LOVE EACH OTHER JUST AS MUCH, AND THAT LOVE GURU JI WANTS IT. TRUE LOVE IS WHAT GURU SAHIB WANTS! IF A HUSBAND LOVES HIS WIFE TRULEY ITS GREAT. In this case, caste shouldnt matter. Please get married, i believe you do your nitnem banian, read bani, listen to it, your good. You CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AS LONG AS YOU DONT FORGET WAHEGURU JI. Guru Sahib Ji! PLEASE THE REST OF YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH shut because most likely those speaking against her/him. Your no help.

Buchangi Buchangan, guru sahib is with you live your life, may waheguru bless you two with a beautiful journey, and may he give you loads of pyar! If parents agree with caste, then go to guru sahib both of you, and bow, and just get married, because in this fact, if your parents are wrong, then they are. guru sahib is above all, there is no mortal parents, that mean anything if they are wrong they are just hear to guide you. our FATHER IS GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ AND MATA SAHIB KAUR JI. Maaf karna ji! <3

Wjkkwjkfateh!

• 2 weeks later...

BUT I AGREE WITH ALL THE POST SO FAR THERE IS TOO MUCH MINGLING OF AMRITDHARII YOUTH PARTICULARLY I HAVE SEEN THIS WITHIN THE AKJ...... BOTH GENDERS NEED TO STAY WITHIN MARYADA

I agree ^

• 2 months later...
Guest GurpreeT Khalsa

Hey kiran i suggest you ... That .. Instead of asking solution for the problem ur sit on ur knees in Gurdwara sahib and ask for blessing and solutions from God itself. He knows very well what and when things are to be done. God bless u Kiran