Beadbi Of Simran

guruvah

Is it just me or did 5:30 of the second video remind me of the Scooby Doo movie where they go to that island/park and everyone there are brainwashed weirdos? lol

Shocking to say the least, not sure what to think or say about it. Gurumustuk posted this on facebook the other day and the comments became very, very heated fast. Same thing when sewadar singh posted pictures showing snatam and other 3ho members doing hindu poojas...

jab lag khhaalasaa rehae niaaraa || thab lag thaej keeo mai(n) saaraa || jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth || mai(n) n karo(n) ein kee pratheeth ||

This idiots make me sick. You think if they'd taken Allah's name they'd be getting away with this sort of major disrespect?? What can we do to stop this though? We're in a mess from top down, everyman just more interested in power/money in SGPC/ Akal Takhat etc.

These 3h0 people need to be shown just how direspectful it is.

It looks weird and i was shocked myself but who are you to use punjabi cultural norms to judge their western behaviour? Obviosly they dont consider it disrespectful, otherwise they would not do it... They are western sikhs, they have other norms of what is disrespectful. Dont turn sikhi into panjabism.... U have no objective source to state what they are doing is wrong, only your own subjective background as a panjabi

It looks weird and i was shocked myself but who are you to use punjabi cultural norms to judge their western behaviour? Obviosly they dont consider it disrespectful, otherwise they would not do it... They are western sikhs, they have other norms of what is disrespectful. Dont turn sikhi into panjabism.... U have no objective source to state what they are doing is wrong, only your own subjective background as a panjabi

Awsw mhlw 1 ] (350-9)

aasaa mehlaa 1.

Aasaa, First Mehl:

vwjw miq pKwvju Bwau ] (350-9, Awsw, mÚ 1)

vaajaa mat pakhaavaj bhaa-o.

Make your intellect your instrument, and love your tambourine;

hoie An�du sdw min cwau ] (350-9, Awsw, mÚ 1)

ho-ay anand sadaa man chaa-o.

thus bliss and lasting pleasure shall be produced in your mind.

eyhw Bgiq eyho qp qwau ] (350-9, Awsw, mÚ 1)

ayhaa bhagat ayho tap taa-o.

This is devotional worship, and this is the practice of penance.

iequ rMig nwchu riK riK pwau ]1] (350-10, Awsw, mÚ 1)

it rang naachahu rakh rakh paa-o. ||1||

So dance in this love, and keep the beat with your feet. ||1||

pUry qwl jwxY swlwh ] (350-10, Awsw, mÚ 1)

pooray taal jaanai saalaah.

Know that the perfect beat is the Praise of the Lord;

horu ncxw KusIAw mn mwh ]1] rhwau ] (350-10, Awsw, mÚ 1)

hor nachnaa khusee-aa man maah. ||1|| rahaa-o.

other dances produce only temporary pleasure in the mind. ||1||Pause||

squ sMqoKu vjih duie qwl ] (350-11, Awsw, mÚ 1)

sat santokh vajeh du-ay taal.

Play the two cymbals of truth and contentment.

pYrI vwjw sdw inhwl ] (350-11, Awsw, mÚ 1)

pairee vaajaa sadaa nihaal.

Let your ankle bells be the lasting Vision of the Lord.

rwgu nwdu nhI dUjw Bwau ] (350-11, Awsw, mÚ 1)

raag naad nahee doojaa bhaa-o.

Let your harmony and music be the elimination of duality.

iequ rMig nwchu riK riK pwau ]2] (350-12, Awsw, mÚ 1)

it rang naachahu rakh rakh paa-o. ||2||

So dance in this love, and keep the beat with your feet. ||2||

Bau PyrI hovY mn cIiq ] (350-12, Awsw, mÚ 1)

bha-o fayree hovai man cheet.

Let the fear of God within your heart and mind be your spinning dance,

bhidAw auTidAw nIqw nIiq ] (350-12, Awsw, mÚ 1)

bahdi-aa uth-di-aa neetaa neet.

and keep up, whether sitting or standing.

lytix lyit jwxY qnu suAwhu ] (350-13, Awsw, mÚ 1)

laytan layt jaanai tan su-aahu.

To roll around in the dust is to know that the body is only ashes.

iequ rMig nwchu riK riK pwau ]3] (350-13, Awsw, mÚ 1)

it rang naachahu rakh rakh paa-o. ||3||

So dance in this love, and keep the beat with your feet. ||3||

isK sBw dIiKAw kw Bwau ] (350-13, Awsw, mÚ 1)

sikh sabhaa deekhi-aa kaa bhaa-o.

Keep the company of the disciples, the students who love the teachings.

gurmuiK suxxw swcw nwau ] (350-14, Awsw, mÚ 1)

gurmukh sun-naa saachaa naa-o.

As Gurmukh, listen to the True Name.

nwnk AwKxu vyrw vyr ] (350-14, Awsw, mÚ 1)

naanak aakhan vayraa vayr.

O Nanak, chant it, over and over again.

iequ rMig nwchu riK riK pYr ]4]6] (35

0-14, Awsw, mÚ 1)

it rang naachahu rakh rakh pair. ||4||6||

So dance in this love, and keep the beat with your feet. ||4||6||

ang sung 350

U can't use the above tuk to argue that Sikhs can't dance. The tuk is not didactic. We have similiar shabads saying "make Truth your capital" etc, does that mean SIkhs can't work as business partners?? Others say "make X your pen, Y your ink and W your paper". Does that mean SIkhs should'n learn to read???

personally i dont care how they worship waheguru..aslong as their jathabandi is prepared to give blood for the panth...if they are ready to be martyred for righteousness and oppose evil and tyranny with their bodies if need be...however if they are hippie pacifist flower power type pappus...then kick em up the backside and tell em to rejoin 'turn the other cheek' christianity ...sikhi is a path which encourages masculinity and femininity...as long as they are ready to honour the warrior side of the dharam too..then i dont care what they do...if they turn away from the sipahi side..then i will oppose them...

U can't use the above tuk to argue that Sikhs can't dance. The tuk is not didactic. We have similiar shabads saying "make Truth your capital" etc, does that mean SIkhs can't work as business partners?? Others say "make X your pen, Y your ink and W your paper". Does that mean SIkhs should'n learn to read???

Listen to this homie; Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa. http://www.gurmatveechar.com/

Follow this to get to the audio:

audios / Katha / Puratan Katha / Sant Gurbachan Singh (Bhindran wale) / Guru Granth Sahib Larivaar Katha /

Sant ji is very clear and Guru Sahib says no dancing.

Also your comment that the tuk is not didactic is very wrong, listen to Sant ji very carefully and also listen to this homie, Giani Sher Singh ji, forward to 14:00 minutes. The whole katha is full of Bir Rass, but Giani ji speaks specifically to what you said at 14:00 minutes.

Lastly your comment about, make Truth your capital can be looked at if you provide the ang and Shabad to which you are speaking about. We can get Sant ji's Katha on Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and see what a true scholar/beloved/Saint/Soldier has to say.