Beadbi Of Simran

guruvah

I don't really agree that you can label this as beadbi......it seems to me that they are expressing their love for simran....now the first video its pretty obvious that the people in the crowd aren't sikhs but more in tune with the yoga aspects the 3h0 preach and practice. Just because we as punjabis think its wrong culturally does not mean we can dictate how other follow sikhi... BTW speaking of punjabis.... its funny how most punjabis are not in tune with sikhi at all, so i don't think we should start bashing gorey sikhs cause they do things differently. From what ive seen gorey sikhs keep reyhet better than most punjabi sikhs.... maybe we should point the finger at ourselves.

Just because we as punjabis think its wrong culturally does not mean we can dictate how other follow sikhi...

Who can dictate how others follow Sikhi? Obviously their is an authority and the first words of Sri Mool Mantar Sahib tells us there is. Also if you read further into Sri Mool Mantar Sahib, this one authority has given the equal authority to the Guru. Furthermore, the Guru has given this one equal authority to Shabad Guru, where this Guru as made Shabad Guru very clear by Rehat Maryada. Not to add the Guru loves Rehat more than the Sikh. A light should go on for the 'free' loving and i have a personal identity (the above poster uses culture instead) which makes me distinct from others so i don't have to follow Rehat as Guru Sahib gave it to us, Sikhs. And the winner is.......ITS ALL ONE. Please don't classify Sikhi into hippy culture, which these 3HO people came out of, but it looks like they didn't understand, when you give your head by taking Amrit your past lifestyle (in this case hippy, i dance like a flower) is no more. If you look at this from a Gurmat way....the caste system has taken on many different meanings. The old meaning still exist, where people born in one family is lower than people born in a different family. The Brahmin are beating the chamars, the jatts are getting beatings and beating other caste. It's all one big happy family of knocking each other down.....instead of hugging it out they kick, scream, punch and even sometimes if the lower caste is lucky the higher caste might bite you and turn you into a higher caste.

The basis of this caste system is to divide people because my head is bigger than yours. Now let's see where else does such like minded practices exist. Again 'free loving.....Sikhs, the light should be going on. And I know you have the intelligence to get this answer because your mom and dad told you to study first and then learn about Sikhi when your in your 20's. If you continue with your attitudes then you will be the new Dr. IJ Singh....which is all bad news for you. Only teaching you got in your young age of Sikhi is to have nice turban on which will give you many job opportunities and find a good looking wife that likes to do bhangra only at family events. Me on the other hand can't figure out the answer because i'm not intelligent as you and my parents said Sikhi first, so i didn't get a good education. Your higher, I'm lower. The answer, just so it's obvious to the rest of the SIkhs like me....please don't hate us 'free loving.....SIkhs...we take a longer time to find the answer. It's culture mixed with religious practices. The ego really came out of the 3HO when they started their own version of Sikhi. They took their own hippy culture mixed with yoga to define their version of Sikhi. So they are not attaching others to Sikhi, but to their ego, which is recognized as their hippy culture mixed with yoga. The 3HO are just as guilty on dividing people as others are. Rare is the person in the world that will attach a Sikh to Shabad Guru and the Guru's Rehat Maryada.

If Devis were here in the physical form to tell the 'free' loving Sikhs how they recieved the fate of kal and didn't achieve Akaal, then all would be running miles away from 3HO 'Sikhs'. One devi is fooled by Yama and many more like devis and devtas are born and carry on the work of Yama. Now ask yourself, if 3HO would like to be called devta or Devi.