Waheguru? Help Me!

Guest singh

Guest Jigyasu

SSa to all ji Thanx To All ji Can sikhsangat suggest me any Religious book which makes things more specific About WAHEGURU ji I know.... GURBANI is JAG me CHANAN" but if anybody has read any Religious book of Gurbani Veechar Katha or Sikhism n touched by dat book plZ let me know ji . Last week I saw movie of BHAGAT PURAN SINGh ji ...,EH JANAM tumhare LEKHE "m really touched n feel this is true Sikhism and real DHARAM KARAM real bhagti of WAHEGURU ji Nishkaaam Nirswarth sewa of Humanity to help real needy people He spend his whole life in Sewa of poor needy handicap people n follow the righteous path n was a true Gursikh when u get peace in helping needy people and raise the standard of their livelihood encourage them feel them as ur own brother sisters and giving shelter food medicine love care to poor needy handicap old persons ,, woman , weaker section this is all WAHEGURU ji want to fulfill our responsibilities towards family society Dhan Dhan Bhagat pooran Singh ji . He is n should be our role model He was alone but then with courage struggle confidence optimist positive thoughts pure mind great mission he got successful . He did Sewa in Gurdwara sahib too Truly Such a great inspiration . ...........May almighty showers HIS grace on all of us with HiS real bhagti. WJKK. WJKF

Guest Jigyasu

SSA to sikhsangat of this forum.what is real name of WAHEGURU ji? we have cm to know that Every religion has its own Holy Name of God as WAHEGURU, EKOANKAR,OM,RAM.ALLAH,GOD and too many other names of Almighty which we learn read or listen through different sources.but As we listen In Katha n read Autobiographies n experiences shared by our GURU Sahiban ji n many True saints who hav gained spiritual growth and reached Almighty as we learn through Gurbani ....Sat Naam Tera para purbala,,as Anhad Shabad,Anhad Dhun,Dhur Ki Bani, Satnam,Panj Shabad Anhad Dunkara, Waje Sahabd GHANERE and so many Gurbani which like in JAPJI SAHIB,ANAND SAHIB, we cm to know about the ANAND Awastha and all the Aarties mentioned in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji...... I hav curiosity which real name of WAHEGURU ji would be when after so much practice only the blessed like Our Great Guru Sahiban and Great Saints listened and wrote their experience through gurbani like that Name would be anhad Dhun or Panj Shabad anhad dhunkar here from Panj Shabad Guruji means Five words or Five music instruments.I have read that Wen u reach a stage u start listening melodious sounds music like Flute ,drums etc.but The Name of God is of Five Words or Five alphabets or It's five type music or it's even more something else ji. Can somebody help me Ji.I wana know in this World wen Sombdy is blessed with Amrit di Daat n then after practicing That Holy Name given to them They Hear any TRUE REAL name of WAHEGURU ji wen they Become one with WAHEGURU ji.sorry for anything But plZ help me ji. .........Kaisi Aarti Hoye Bhavkhandana Teri aarti, Anhada Shabad Wajant Bheri, "Anhad Shabad is WAHEGURU ji or A true hidden HolyName of WAHEGURU in Dasam dwar ji as guru Sahiban hav explained to us in Gurbani..May god bless us all with Naam di Daat n more Enlightenment .Satnam WAHEGURU..

Guest Jigyasu

SSA to Sikh sangat ji.can somebody tell me about SEHAJ Path experience ji and the way to do it ji?thanx to all for always giving your precious time to guide me ji.how to get up early morning sometime I wake up but sometime I wake up late plZ can some one suggest ji .I wana get up early ji how early should one get up to do WAHEGURU jaap in Amrit Wela ji?PlZ help ji .WJKK.WJKF

Guest Jigyasu

SSA to sikh Sangat ji I wana ask y we feel body vibrations n numbness sometime during WAHEGURU jaap even after dat while sleeping, sometime dizziness like you can't stand properly y n what's dat plZ help JiWJKK WJKF

SSA to Sikh sangat ji.can somebody tell me about SEHAJ Path experience ji and the way to do it ji?thanx to all for always giving your precious time to guide me ji.how to get up early morning sometime I wake up but sometime I wake up late plZ can some one suggest ji .I wana get up early ji how early should one get up to do WAHEGURU jaap in Amrit Wela ji?PlZ help ji .WJKK.WJKF

Check this link out for Sehaj Path

I get up late as well and waking up at Amrit Vela is hard, but just keep doing Ardaas to Guru Ji to wake you up. Sleep early, eat well during the day, drinking water before you sleep might help and don't eat late.

Check out these links:

7 tips to get up at Amrit Vela

Help my Amirt Vela is failing

Sat Sri Akaal

• 6 months later...
Guest nimaane

wkwf singh ji...

I think if you intend to experience something special when you worship god in amrit vela or you expect any material thing from god without actually loving him...u r lost

if you just don't expect anything from him except for love...you'll start experiencing how much he loves you and how near he is to you sitting inside you and listening to your grieves and whining.

Bhull chukk maaf...ssa!

wkwf singh ji...

I think if you intend to experience something special when you worship god in amrit vela or you expect any material thing from god without actually loving him...u r lost

if you just don't expect anything from him except for love...you'll start experiencing how much he loves you and how near he is to you sitting inside you and listening to your grieves and whining.

Bhull chukk maaf...ssa!

✔️ Like

Sach kaho sun leo sabhe Jin prem kio tin hi Prabh payeo as Guru Gobind Singh Ji tells us

It is important to also understand that Amrit vela has been given to us by Guru Ji so be thankful to it.

Thankfulness is very important. be thankful from the bottom of your heart to be blessed just to wake up at Amrit vela and do your path.

So many people are lost and want God but do not know how. amrit vela itself is the greatest dhaat and blessing which God gives to those he love and who love him.