• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Premi5

Bhai Gurcharan Singh Babbar

15 posts in this topic

I watched an interview recently on SIkh Channel from Delhi, with Bhai Gurcharan Singh Babbar. He also did an interview a few months ago on Sikh Channel in the UK.

He says he has spent most of the past 28 years trying to get justice for what happened in Delhi in 1984, and speaks very emotively and powerfully. I plan to watch it again from the beginning (recorded on Sky+).

He was also promoting his book 'Indian Governement Organised Carnage, Nov. 1984', which is also in Punjabi.

I didn't know anything about him until recently, but it seems he has written other books about 1984, and has been doing a lot to get justice.

There are some videos of an interview/discussion with him on youtube:

Can any of the Sangat enlighten further about this personality, and the books he has written?

****ADMIN, please delete this duplicate thread. I've just read about the double-posting issue, and have seen for myself that it is very annoying! Thanks

/\ /\ /\ could not read more than a few pages. Having some extremely disturbing mental images.

Edited by MrDoaba

Anyone know from where could I get a hard copy of the book?

Here is Sarkari katl-e-aam by him and banned by GOI

Thank you for the link. However I must request Sangat to actually BUY this book directly from him, as it will help him with covering his costs with his work.

I didn't know anything about him until recently, but it seems he has written other books about 1984, and has been doing a lot to get justice.

Can any of the Sangat enlighten further about this personality, and the books he has written?

Gurcharan Singh Babbar lost both his teenage sons in the anti-sikh massacre in delhi 1984. Their bodies were never recovered/found, and i think he gave up a well good job to pursue justice for the Sikhs. He knew this only that they were in a place in intense attacks.

he wrote "sarkari katl e-aam" about it.

Anyone know from where could I get a hard copy of the book?

Bump*

Anyone able to tell me where I can buy this book? Thanks

I hope the new Delhi Gurdwara Committee support this Singh and other 1984 victims as they peleged at election time.

Gurcharan Singh Babbar has written a good book. Worth reading it. His book was banned in India, but not by the Congress! it was when the BJP was in power they had this book banned. At the time Gurcharan Singh Jee even did a hunger strike. One must wonder if the anti Sikh massacre was carried out by the Congress what problem would BJP have with this book? it just comes to show that although Congress and BJP hate each other but on the matter of the Sikhs they are the same.

the bjp whilst pretedning to be a friend of the Sikhs, had the dilemna of trying hindus for the murders of sikhs, and i dont think this would have gone down well with its supporters. So they just tried to suppress the book.

Here is Sarkari katl-e-aam by him and banned by GOI

here is the english version of the book by gurcharan singh on 1984 it was banned

Writer Gurcharan Singh Babbar tries to burn his b…:

Writer Gurcharan Singh Babbar burnt his books: