VAHEGURU JEE KAA KHALSA
VAHEGURU JEE KEE FATEH
With Vaheguru jee's Apaar Kirpaa an Amrith Sanchaar has being organised along side the Annual Keertan Smagam
Please see attachment for Divan Details.
Below is the guidance for Amrith Sanchaar Abhalikees
The Amrit Sinchaar Samagam will start at 2pm in Hall 3
With respect to getting pesh, please remember the following:
1. Wear 5 Kakaars, including Keski and Dastaar. The colours for Keski and Dastaar are Blue, Black, Basanti/Orange and White.
2. Wear Gurmukhi Baana . Males should not wear Pajaami while females should wear Pajaami. Bibiyaan who wear a suit, must ensure that the suit is plain and appropriate.
3. Kirpan must be made of Sarbloh and held in Gaatra.
4. Kachhera must be White only.
5. Karra must be made of Sarbloh.
6. All Abhilaakhis must come after Body & Kesh Ishnaan.
7. 5 Kakaars Will be provided as free Seva if needed.
Edited by s50, 07 March 2013 - 05:25 AM.