SADA HAQ MOVIE BANNED AGIAN

Gurkukar

What does he say about the forum, sorry I don't have the patience to listen to him.

He goes on about people on certain websites (this and others) say he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's annoying, crap presenter etc.

Probably an inflammatory comment. This is the same guy who labelled Sikhi as being a hotch-potch of Islam and Hinduism. He later apologised. A light apology after a heavy blow. Maybe the media does not research before opening its maw.

Probably label me as an extremist who hates free speech. Sorry mate hate people with a big maw.

likeabossmeme.jpg

He goes on about people on certain websites (this and others) say he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's annoying, crap presenter etc.

likeabossmeme.jpg

When people rise in waves even the blasted media trembles. Nations quake and governments fall. He can label me as an extremist, terrorist whatever. He can even call the film as being anti-communal. But the truth will be the truth. The media has a right to find the truth and than ask for opinions. This "whats your opinion lalalalalalalalalala" doesn't go very far when there are two sides fighting over one event, with the truth never coming out. I will be very surprised if some Indian does not ring up and say "this film has been made by Pakistan to divide India." Ena di maa da sir!!!!

Akalis ban this film were they dead when Jo Bole Sonihaal ran in Ludhiana for months? Are they dead when anti-Sikh ramblings are portrayed in a majority of Bollywood films? They now run around citing secularity, if I remember correctly the file which had to be sent to the supreme court in a month to gain justice for the Narakdhari massacre of Sikhs was hidden by them. ENA DE BORA DA SIR!!!!!!!!!!

Brother we are part of the Sikh world too.

Most tickets have been sold out for 11th April cinema screening.

Mate where are u I will send u my fb link.

Akalis ban this film were they dead when Jo Bole Sonihaal ran in Ludhiana for months? Are they dead when anti-Sikh ramblings are portrayed in a majority of Bollywood films? They now run around citing secularity, if I remember correctly the file which had to be sent to the supreme court in a month to gain justice for the Narakdhari massacre of Sikhs was hidden by them. ENA DE BORA DA SIR!!!!!!!!!!

Mate where are u I will send u my fb link.

send me too

When people rise in waves even the blasted media trembles. Nations quake and governments fall. He can label me as an extremist, terrorist whatever. He can even call the film as being anti-communal. But the truth will be the truth. The media has a right to find the truth and than ask for opinions. This "whats your opinion lalalalalalalalalala" doesn't go very far when there are two sides fighting over one event, with the truth never coming out. I will be very surprised if some Indian does not ring up and say "this film has been made by Pakistan to divide India." Ena di maa da sir!!!!

If they truly have guts especially Nihal he can look at the rare Sikh pictures thread and share them on air. Especially the '84 ones.