Childhood :)

navsangeet

I was beyond honest when I was a kid, so honest that once (at age 3), my dad's friend (who was a South Indian and actually pretty dark in complexion) came home, and Mr Honest (that would be 3 year old very fair complexioned me) went upto him and very sweetly asked if his mom ever applied soap on him while she would bathe him. Needless to say, the chhittar that followed once the uncle jee left were most memorable.

lol :lol2:

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

1)dont remember but mom told me i was a very was walker driver as a kid.

once there was lohri and in morning i crash-landed with my face in it.

2)Slammed in kitchen so hard, had hot milk kharai over me.

3) this is i also dont remember but mom told me,I peed on mohan das gandhi's samadhi (on Mahatma Gandhi grave)

4) i was always dressed up in army uniforms as a kid and pretend to shoot any indian police/army personal i saw

5) Misscalled a girl as kid and called her again to tell her that was me :ph34r: , after that the following line was from my dad ,

miss call karti kudi nu te dasan di ki lor si tu miss call mari si? WADA AYA RAJA HARISHCHANDAR

6) shouted on a hindu jagrata after watching them dance on kirtan. "aa <banned word filter activated> pakhandi aa te aa janta v jeri naal bethi" . after that everyone looked at me like i was an <banned word filter activated>. after a while i really felt one by everyone's stares.

after that an hindu aunty said , beta that was u shouting?

me:- i felt really shamefull

7) used to run after an uncle , pinch on his but and said "poinn poinnn poinn" and used to run off :lol2:

PS:-

Walker is something like this

Baby-Walker.jpg

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

3) this is i also dont remember but mom told me,I peed on mohan das gandhi's samadhi (on Mahatma Gandhi grave)

justice was served...

every sikh kid should do that lol..

funny thing is , a few policemen were walking by , mom said

police men were saying " aa sacha sikh aa" and they went off laughing