Photo
- - - - -

Basicsofsikhi Youtube Channel

sikhi youtube sikhism english parchar tv sangat tv sikh channel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mrggg123

mrggg123

Kahu Keerath Kal Sehaar Sapath Dheep Majhaar Lehnaa Jagathr Gur Parass Muraar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

The guy who makes these videos on Youtube needs to do lessons in English on the: Sikh Channel, Sangat TV and also other channels, who agrees?

Edited by mrggg123, 16 July 2013 - 03:33 AM.

#2 Koi

Koi

Gur Pooraa Milaavai Mayraa Preetam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

POPULAR

That guy is a legend!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

MaahaaKaal Kaa Sarab Roop || Shaah Gobind Mahimaa Anoop ||

#3 JagjeetST

JagjeetST

So Satgur Pyaaraa Mere Naal Hai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

Bhai Jugraj Singh I believe he's coming up north in October.

#4 genie

genie

Saanth Paaee Gur Satgur Pooray

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

He should have his own show on these channels I did happen to see one of his youtube video's on the Sikh channel but dont know if asked him to let them use it or they just used it randomly.

But he is doing great sewa he was born a mona sahejdhari Sikh I believer and then gradually became amritdhari. Every believer in Sikhism should be doing what he is doing. Reading the scriptures understanding them applying them to his/her life then explain them to others in english.

We do not have enough western born english speaking pachaaraks on any media platform at the moment compared to other major world religions.
Financial debt is slavery, don't become a financial slave.<br /><br /><br />Only slave your should be is slave for propagation of Sikhi and slave for the victory of Waheguru.

#5 N30S1NGH

N30S1NGH

~~ Pure Existence Consciousness Awareness Bliss ~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5418 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

He is doing amazing seva. I recently came across thought..i wonder if its possible if bhai sahib ji and or senior gursikhs who are familiar and are into sikh mystic layer provide its assistance with bhai sahib ji and in calibration- create another cousin network- depth of sikhi where bhai jugraj singh veer also do parchar in depth of sikhi. ...Basic of sikhi and Depth of sikhi going hand in hand for parchar purposes..it be amazing.

I know guru's grace cannot be obtained by intellectually talking about depth of sikhi and that basic concept of love itself will go all the way..but vichar. bairaag and bibek- filtering good from bad are attributes which help this jev quite a bit to develop unconditional love for guru maharaj - worship that one jot of akaal purkh prevading in all..!!

Anyway thought just came last night..i thought i share.

Edited by N30S1NGH, 19 July 2013 - 01:48 PM.

jin nirbha-o jin har nirbha-o Dhi-aa-i-aa jee tin kaa bha-o sabh gavaasee.
Those who meditate on the Fearless One, on the Fearless Lord-all their fears are dispelled. Satguru Ang-11

"An enlightened awareness is within each one of us, right at this moment. This enlightened awareness is truly unborn and marvelously illuminating; and everything is perfectly managed by it.
Conclusively realize that what is unborn and illuminating is truly awakened and without effort, rest naturally as the Unborn Mind. Resting in this way, you are a living Buddha / Khalsa -Enlightened One.
- Bankei

#6 ekgurjaskhalsa

ekgurjaskhalsa

Nimakh Naa Bisro Tum Ko Har Har

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:05 PM

I love listening to his katha.... So much to learn from his videos. 
I like how he has taken initiative to do street prachar and teaching non-sikhs about Sikhi... Great Seva

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sikhi, youtube, sikhism, english, parchar, tv, sangat tv, sikh channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users