Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

I'm abit confused about his fast how is he exactly fasting? Because if a human goes without water for 3 days they will die (this is without any other source such as food or soft drinks).

Now if he is drinking water then he should start experiencing alot of spasms, confusion, aces and other symptoms but within 3-5 weeks so roughly a month a person should be dead.

Seriously????

Read jail chittiyaa.

Or better still find out how many days Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh Pheruman survived before passing away!!!!!!!!!!!

If you know who he is that is!!!!!!!!

I hope i'm completely wrong but this sounds like a gupt questioning of Bhai Sahibs integrity, and now is not the time............I apologise for the curtness but as they say, ask a silly question...........

Bhul chuk di khema

This is update from Sikh Voice on Facebook

***BREAKING NEWS***

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji was forcefully arrested by undercover intoxicated Punjab Police officers from Gurdwara Amb Sahib in Mohalli, Punjab.

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji has been taken to Civil Hospital Phase 5 Ajitgarh and has been put onto a glucose drip...... EVERYONE GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW AND CONTINUE THE MOVEMENT!!!

Civil Hospital Phase 5 Ajitgarh, Mohali, Punjab