I Don't Want To Have Kids

Guest _name_

Guest Baby_yes_no

J101's 2nd paragraph sums up pretty well.

Not sure how many here are actual married but here's my life experience.

When me and my wife got married, we were not keen of having kids. We also made decision not to follow typical trend of "marrying and having kids right next year". As years passed people started giving us suggestions and they never understood us. We did what we want; enough time to settle down, career etc. After 8 years of marriage, we felt the need of having a kid and with guru sahib kirpa we got a healthy baby. However, now we think that we waited too long and now time running out for us to expand our little family further on. I am sure mature folks here understand what I am trying to say.

My point is that what you think today may not be same what you'll think tomorrow. Don't go fanatic hardcore on your decisions, learn how to adjust and balance yours do's and don'ts. Time will not wait for you :)

Also message to others who posted creepy replies; share your knowledge only if you actually experienced the issue in more realistic way.

J101's 2nd paragraph sums up pretty well.

Not sure how many here are actual married but here's my life experience.

When me and my wife got married, we were not keen of having kids. We also made decision not to follow typical trend of "marrying and having kids right next year". As years passed people started giving us suggestions and they never understood us. We did what we want; enough time to settle down, career etc. After 8 years of marriage, we felt the need of having a kid and with guru sahib kirpa we got a healthy baby. However, now we think that we waited too long and now time running out for us to expand our little family further on. I am sure mature folks here understand what I am trying to say.

My point is that what you think today may not be same what you'll think tomorrow. Don't go fanatic hardcore on your decisions, learn how to adjust and balance yours do's and don'ts. Time will not wait for you :)

Also message to others who posted creepy replies; share your knowledge only if you actually experienced the issue in more realistic way.

This is similar to a case I know of a couple who have been married for 10 years but don't have kids. When they married they thought they will put off kids for 10 years because the wife wanted to advance in her carrier. But as the years began rolling(7 years into the marriage), her feminine instincts finally won over her feminist ideals and she then felt she wanted to have children. But they have been trying for so long without success. She now regrets her decision for not having children when she was younger.

Sometimes when people make decisions, they should not be too rigid about it like it is etched in stone and cannot be changed. Keep an open mind about such things because what you think now about a subject may now be how you think about it later in life.