Broken

kaurCor

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

I want to share a worst part of my life here. I had been into a relation for 5 years with hindu guy. We are 25 years old. We met in college and started liking each other. But I never knew about his truth. Right from the beginning he hid me about his previous relations and sinful acts. When I came to know about these things he said he has changed and want to live a good life with me. I was broken first but then I thought to give him a second chance as everyone deserves. Moreover

it had already been 2 years to r relation. I had never been into any relationship before this and never thought to be with someone else. Later, he started forcing me to sleep with him and make me feel guilt that I am hurting him by not doing so. He always promised me to marry me. I kept on refusing for a long time. One day it happened. Though I dint do it for my pleasure and neither I was feeling good. I felt as if I killed my moral values. After some time, I found that guy cheating on me. I said many bad things to him and broke up. I am very much broken up from inside. I lost myself my values for him who betrayed me. I lost my virginity. I regret for trusting wrong person. I really feel depressed and sometimes feel like killing myself. Its just tears left with me. I feel I did wrong with my parents and their upbringing. But I dint do it intentionally. I am really scared for my future too. My parents want me to get married and i don't feel like to trust anyone. And if I get married, will a sikh boy accept me after knowing all this. How shall and will i handle all this. Please help me.

Guest kaurCor

I realize it and regret very much. In influence of 1 person, today I m wrong everywhere and above all fr vaheguru. I don't know how shall I take my life ahead and how will god frgive me. I wasted my 1 life that he blessed me with.

You haven't wasted it. Everybody makes mistakes, nobody is perfect, it's just at the time we don't realise we are doing wrong. It wasn't right what u did, he also took advantage of u, as u trusted him as ur future partner, he saw that weakness and used it.

Now u have to put ur trust in yourself and God, otherwise it will make u mentally weaker.

This bad experience has scarred u, as above mentioned, try to get help, call th helpline who can advise better.

Time is a healer, don't blame urself for it all. Accept u were wrong for trusting him, and ask for forgiveness from God.

If u got married to him, he may have made life worse for you, good u broke up with an emotional blackmailer.

Guest Gurvinder

Cant help being upset with you. Now that Hindu must be beating his chest to his friends saying he got cosy with a sardarni.

I dont know why girls dont have any loyalty to their brethren.

There is nothing that you can do now.

Move on.

Punjab, uk,india,usa,australia, hor pta nai kithe kithe pas aahi khabra sunan n mildiya rehndiya.. innah mann dukhi hunda..koi kehn di gal nai..dil ronda va.. :(.. Dimaag naal kaam lya

hove ta banda kadi ehdi wadi pull nai krda... Pagg waale bande nu ta raah cho nangna aukha ho gya pta nai ki ki sunan nu milda horaan lokaan to ki thavadiya pena kina kina nal sondiyan.? pls yeh hun thavanu apni galti te pashtaava hai ta hora nu b samjao...Sikhi thavade modya te hai kudhiyon.. samb lavo....Guruan da dita ina pyaar avein miti ch naa rolo.....

I realize it and regret very much. In influence of 1 person, today I m wrong everywhere and above all fr vaheguru. I don't know how shall I take my life ahead and how will god frgive me. I wasted my 1 life that he blessed me with.

In times of Christ, a prostitute was going to stoned by the crowd, and then Christ said, raise your arms and throw stones those who are free of sins .... that very moment they brought their arms down, all who were eager and ready to stone her....

The society in which we live, is the same today. Each and everyone is ready to judge and cut throats of others.

One of Wahiguru´s name is also "Sad Bakshanhaar" .As long as you have life to breathe, He is ready to pardon you, just take His Name with love and devotion in your heart, so that He abides within us, and we no more ever come under the negative influence of the mind to fall so low.

But on the contrary, be filled with His Light, and shine with His virtues of truthfulness, gyan and budh, so to say, to face any situation with courage and dignity, as long as we are in this phisycall frame.

Sat Sree Akal

In times of Christ, a prostitute was going to stoned by the crowd, and then Christ said, raise your arms and throw stones those who are free of sins .... that very moment they brought their arms down, all who were eager and ready to stone her....

The society in which we live, is the same today. Each and everyone is ready to judge and cut throats of others.

One of Wahiguru´s name is also "Sad Bakshanhaar" .As long as you have life to breathe, He is ready to pardon you, just take His Name with love and devotion in your heart, so that He abides within us, and we no more ever come under the negative influence of the mind to fall so low.

But on the contrary, be filled with His Light, and shine with His virtues of truthfulness, gyan and budh, so to say, to face any situation with courage and dignity, as long as we are in this phisycall frame.

Sat Sree Akal

Hello his name was Jesus. Only the Christians recognise him as christ/the messiah.

Also, was the prostitute in this story Mary Madgalene by any chance?

• 2 months later...
Guest simarjit singh khals

waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g ki fateh ,. ,

bhena te bhrava nu benti a a ke ehje experience ethe share na karn g . jo galtia hoiyaa oh sirf satgur hi baksh sakde a te oh apa sab nu pata te tuhanu v . nimarta sehat benti a g .assi chatting box vich nahi a ,jithe ehje experience share kariye awarenwss sab nu a ki sahi ki galat. sangat nu benti dont reply on these type of posts and just spam it.. waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g ki fateh.