Have A Few Questions Regarding 1984 And Khalistan

So i am new to sikh politics

I use to hear about khalistan only at gurdwaras but didn't understand what khalistan was and never learned much about operation bluestar

I was wondering if its ok for me to ask sangat a few questions so I may have a better understanding of the subject

regards to operation bluestar why did the indian govt attack the Sikh holy shrine on a Sikh holiday when their would be a maximum amount of civilians

in Punjab why aren't pro sikhi politicans being voted in

are most of the people who say they stand for sikhi in Punjab corrupted?

Would a pro Sikh party being democratically elected work in Punjab or is Khalistan a must

I can't say much about the operation not well informed enough to teach some else.

As for your political questions

-why aren't pro sikhi politicans being voted in-

That's not how the system works, you need to be part of a party who than let you run for an area or the various other positions. Most people who are not willing to bend over don't get recognition and are never able to run for anything that's relevant.

-->To be voted in would mean a political movement among the people, which is changing currently but not pro-kalistan but towards fixing punjabs many problems.

are most of the people who say they stand for sikhi in Punjab corrupted?

-no I believe there are many people who work behind the scenes to change the future positively.

Would a pro Sikh party being democratically elected work in Punjab or is Khalistan a must

-sure it would work, but chances are rare.
-------------------------------------------------------

I personally believe before people jump onto the khalistan topic many problems need to be addressed before hand.