How To Remove My Past Sins

singhnijjar

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

this is my first post here first time here on this site looking for help

im going throgh depression i cant sleep im full of angar

i think im goign through major depression the reason cuz i lost my love

my long relationship ended because of education diffrence her pqarents didnt accept me

because i dont have any degree its been almost year i didnt even get any sleep for the last one year maybe more

all i do is think think my thinking is geting negative day by day i dont like anything i dont enjoy my self i dont even feel like eating i feel like suiceide my self should kill my life i hate to think back on it i got violent i start throwing stuff

i broke my new iphone i just had a accident last week i went through red light i dont know whats happeing

i feel like killing somebody my mind just cant stop thinking the things i did in the past i use to be a bad kid

i grew up in bay area start dating in my high school year and slept with random girls in my early age

from my point of view im karma is geting back to me cuz i done so many bad thing in past

When the nights are long and i can't sleep for all the sadness of a past left unresolved; i cannot p the future squarely and move on it's likely that i am in the grip of anxiety and inertia i lost all my friend circle i have no body to share my feeling

should i do paath i use to do before i quit long time ago dont feel liek doing even though i came from sikh family i dont even like going to gurdwara when i go i dont feel relax before i use to go i se to listen to kirtan katha and i alwaya do sewa not anymore its like guru nanak dev ji dont want me to come to his house cuz my diary is full of sin and takign advanatge of other

how can i confess my sins to guru ji

i feel like going somewherei walk outside at 1 clock at night

somebody say read chaupayi sahib

need help

A lot of people are guilty of one thing in life, and I admit that I am one of them - living in the past. All the stupid thing I did I 10 years ago now they bug me so much I found myself time after time, day after day, sitting there doing nothing but replaying the memories in my mind over and over.

Why those thing never came in my mind while I was doing those stupid thing is this suppose to happend to me? Hukam rajai chalna nanak likhya nal? Is it something to do with my previous life karm? Theres a reason why people always say that one shouldnt live in the past because it doesnt achieve anything at all. After months of wasting time looking back, I saw everyone else carrying on normally, and I was stagnant, not accomplishing anything; I had no goals; no real reason to live at all. One day I just decided that I had had enough of doing nothing, and I set about setting goals and reaching them. First they were small things and later they led to big ones.

True, no matter how hard I try, I cant change the past, but I can make a better future for myself. The thing most hurt me all my friends left me by my self I have no body left to share my feeling even my dad said you deserv it hanging out false friends I call them no ans somebody ans by mistake they buzy sorry can't help. I accidentally become friends with them or they needed it me i learn big lesson of my life being so depressed and dealing with anger I notice my hair Turing white to I think I have high blood press to and I lost 20 pounds how can I calm down i get chest pain my energy level going down I went to my uncle akhand paath everybody was looking at me like I was criminal or something even through there kids worse then me and living own there own I came home went to my room start jelling at them my friends everyone I say hurtful things like gala kadniya to everyone in my mind all the time I feel like loser now even my own cousin took advatange of me never give me any favor in return all my previous stuff that I done in the past coming in my mind why I am in deep depression should I live with some sadhu sant mahapursh I can't focus on anything how can I bring my attention back I feel like sick I lost my smile somewhere got nothing but a guilt and tears in my eyes , in general moving on from the past takes lots of will power and it's not easy no one is yours in this world no wonder gurbani says avar karj tere kisay na kaam mil sadh sangat baj Kevil naam purpose of life

I post it by mistake on what's happening pageI'm posting here so guys please help any app for this site?

Vjkk VJkf

One suggesstion is to sit in satsangat and sing the praises of the lord. This is actually a good way to remove sins. Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh says that the moment you sit into the sangat your sins start to get removed.

VJKK VJKF

Guest gurseva

My advice nijjar, is to believe that the relationship wasn't meant to be. Think that if you had married this girl you would have faced endless marital problems because of her unaccepting family. If this girl wanted you to be her partner I'm sure she would have fought for you.

Regarding your past sins, I believe you are correct when you say you are paying for them now. If you say your paat, apologise to the Lord in prayer and be truly contrite in your heart then you can move on and begin the rest of your 'good' life. Speak with respect and love to those around you, offer help to anybody that needs it, continually recite the Lord's name, only remember the times when you genuinely made somebody else happy through your own selfless actions. You will be on the path to being a good guy and your life partner will join you when the time is right.

Singh

You first need to accept the fact that you do need help. It is good that you have acknoweledge that there is something wrogn with you.

Youre next step would be to breath, you are thinkign so fast and your thinking so many things at once that this is bugging you and its making you tired.. having anxiety and depression is alot to take on and as a result it affects your mood therefore affecting your body and health. drink more water, if you dont have the energy to eat anything.

Then you would seriously have to book an appoitment with the doctors. You are in serious need of help and this is your first major step into recovering. Explain to the doctor all these things, why you are depressed... Then make sure you tell them you want to be refered to a psychologist, its is very important to you to get help. They will then contact a service and it wqill go on form there. It does take a while but very worth it in the end.

In the meantime soing thingd like going for a walk, eating a piece of fuit... Leaving japji sahib part on in your house on a loop. Play the kirtan out loud blast it if you have to.. Let Mahraj hear your voice and i promise you He will get back to you. Rememer why you want to live. Make a list of the things you are good at read them day and night... I kno this seems like the worst thing in your life but beileve me theres so much more to it. There is a way out and you have to try. You cannot sit here and drown yourself in sorrow. I know you feel compelled to do so but please at least go outside, breath fresh air... Power walk for a bit. All these things make a difference.

I hope this has helped. It would also be beneficial to you if you watch some videos on youtube of people who have gotten through depression, Stories of people who have been there and done that. Also reaserch on seeing a psychologist, just so you get a feel for what it will eventually be like when you see one. Research is key.. The more you know about whats going on with you the better you will understand yourself.

Please get some help, There is still time

Thanks for the feedback most for the people here don't even talk with help of people like you and reading gurbani doing sewa I will get back to the road and leave this depression far it's just at the moment I feel worthlessness, sadness, and lack of hope.of life....i realized how i wasted my years and time for nothing I feel ashamed of what I did but power of gurbani will wash all my sins and get me through this depression Gurbani will give me a very powerful meditative mind I alredy see the changes

Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Nam

Thank you for your excellent suggestions and videos wings23 and shaster Singh and savinderpal Singh ji

Waheguru

Waheguru ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fathe

First of veer ji, may I point out that Waheguru ji doesn't look at your past sins or mistakes, he is benevolent, he is waiting day and night with open arms ki "when will my putt come"... All you have to do put 1 step towards Guru ji and he himself will run a 1000 steps towards you!

I know it seems hard to believe that Guru ji wont look at your past sins but a prime example is when the Singhs wrote a bedawa to Guru Gobind Singh ji and then later came back to the battle fields. Did you see Guru ji complain or mention that they were traitors? no, instead he got Maha Singhs head and put it on his laps and loved him. Guru ji happily tore the bedawa apart....

We everyday and every time we do paap/sins we are writing a bedawa to Guru ji and saying "we don't need you or your advice" but Guru ji is still there waiting for us so if your really want to repent then you should go to the gurdwara do sewa, listen to katha kirtan and relax your mind.

remember Waheguru ji tell us that at the end everyone will leave you... you will have nobody left and the sooner you accept this the better....

Sang Sakhaa Sabh Thaj Geae Kooo N Nibehiou Saathh ||

My associates and companions have all deserted me; no one remains with me

so Guru ji explains to us that the only person who will be there when everyone else leaves is GOD!

ਜਹ ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਸੁਤ ਮੀਤ ਨ ਭਾਈ ॥

Jeh Maath Pithaa Suth Meeth N Bhaaee ||

Where there is no mother, father, children, friends or siblings, o mind there the name of the lord is your support

Also this shabad maybe comforting for you....

Ham Jaisae Aparadhhee Avar Koee Rakhai Jaisae Ham Sathigur Rakh Leeeae Shhaddae ||

Can anyone else save a sinner like me? The True Guru has protected and saved me.

so to meet the true Guru, be interested in sikhi, do sangat ..... you've already took the right step by coming onto this forum for help, now don't just stop there continue...

Talk to people here if you like, I mean if your not already in sikhi saroop then talk to people like Turban Guys he'll tell you how much of an impact having a dastaar makes on your lifestyle,

talk to people like Singhbj singh, uncle ji always has a lot of wise words to say and lots of other sangat like Harsharan000 veer ji has loads of info and Mehtab veer ji who has become a Sikh by choice. To be honest its your own choice bt the reason why im suggesting this is that I think you need to get your mind off things because the only way you'll move forward is by forgetting and rather than getting into bad company, its better to choose the sangat of the holy

I remember hearing in the katha that you will have suffer the consequences of your bad karmas but remember the true Guru is so powerful by doing sangat, naam simran and kirtan Guru ji willmake your problems from "sooli toh sool" meaning from a major consequence to a smaller one..

Like Wingz pen ji said please make sure you get some help because in my opinion that make your body suffer is a sin too because this body isn't ours this is a gift from waheguru ji and its your responsibility to keep it in the same condition if not improve , the condition he gave it to us in.... you can only help yourself when you love yourself. Remember no matter how bad you are you still have that spark of the divine Waheguru ji in you, now all you need to do is let that spark shine!

Meditation is a good tip for depression, just sit down and forget about everyone, follow the breathing practise of slowly in with wahe and out with Guru. this will help relax your body and mind.

I hope all goes well and Bhul chuk maaf ji