Fear To Lose Dear Ones

Guest harsimran kaur

Guest harsimran kaur

Ssa ji...

My masiji's son dreamt something bad about my mom today morning ... N he does a lot of path... So dey say if he has dreamt this then it is serious and bad.... And we should show kundli to some1 ...

This thing s really disturbing me a lot.... I love mumma the most ... Ohna nu Kosh ni hona chahida :'( ..

Please give me some elderly guidance about it . M feeling terrible ! Don't know with whom should i talk about it

Earlier I used to do sukhmani sahib path but due to college n studies now oh chut gya... :( used to feel so mentally stable ... I 'll try to start again

simran is what you should be doing.

You gotta learn to not be too attached to everyone cuz it all maya.

forget that kundlli dundli krap cuz it all manmat.

if you get mixed in those things then you out of the sikhi path and it like try to go in a stream with one leg in one boat and the other leg in another>>>>eventually u gonna have to take your leg out of one boat and put them both in one>>>. u gotta choose if you having sikhi gurmat or the manmat.

I used to think that listening to sukhmani sahib or trying to read it>>>cuz my punjabi not so good>>> is gonna help and cure everything>>>>>>>but someone says that sukhamani especially is tellling you to do SIMRAN....

he said>>whats point of reading a book again and again telling you to swim if you never gonna actually try swimming!!!!!!

>>since then i've been doing more practical of simran instead of just listening to paath that is telling me to simran. after i listen or sometimes read a little paath>>> then it helps me do more simran jap.

japo>>waheguru>>>satnam>>>jap>>jap>>>waheguru

Penji ,

waheguru's will is what will happens always, nothing more nothing less. Just because someone sees something in a dream it is not always going to happen . Like veer ji suggested Namo japo, bania pardo, shukrana di ardas karo for everything you have been blessed with , there are many who never have mothers there for them. Waheguru is there for you always and knows your innermost feelings , don't be afraid.

Guest massimeanstrouble

Probably best not to listen to the massi or massi son. At the same time you and your mum should take guidance from gurbani , do paath and simran. No need for any kundli checking. Infact massi son needs to stop dreaming about your mum and not get involved in your moms life. His dream doesnt mean anything, if he is true Gurmukh he wouldnt suggest ti check kundli. Also you said nothing should hapoen to your mum and you love her. Life isnt always simple as that we all have to understand life ends at some point and leta not live in a fantasy comfort that everything should be carefree. Take advice from Guru Granth Sahib only.

Pen jee,

we are humans, and we do have emotions, we have a heart, and a mind. So it is normal all these thoughts you have to an extent. Though the they are disturbing and painful, they can not be removed from one´s mind just like that, but surely, their effects on us, can be felt less only, by the wisdom of the Bani.

Why so?

Because, it is the panacea from Wahiguru for all our ills, if only followed faithfully.

Our main problem is haume, of me, mine, yours, theirs, etc...

Bani tells us, all our relations are due to karmic adjustments. To some we have to give, from others we have to receive. Once this adjustment is settled, be it father, mother, brother, sister or son, each one goes its own way, without even looking back for a moment, when the yam doots come to collect us....

But, this does not mean, we should not love our relations. We should love them, like for the example, the duck is in the water, but when it wants to, it can fly. This means, we should know our limits.

Going back to love our parents, it is just but natural, to love them, we should be thankfull to them, that through them we have got this most valuable human body, for the purpose of realizing Him within us, it is our chance to free ourselves from the cycle of

Our only true relation, is with Wahiguru, He is everlasting only Truth and reality. The purpose of Gurmat/ Sikhee is to make us realize our true spiritual nature, and to profit ourselves by experiencing those higher truths in the Bani, thus being firm in faith , in love and in devotion, at the Lotus Feet of Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

And all this grace, all blessings from Him can be obtained, if we just love Him as someone near and dear, not as someone far, or even as for some as mental projection only......

So by the Grace of our Guru Sahibans, this spiritual transformation is possible only if we follow their jugtee or updesh implicitly.

They say: aath paher Prabh dhiavoh, saas saas simroh Gobind .... that is it, as simple as that. By this way, we learn to offer our true love to Him, this is Gurmat.

So naturally if we act accordingly to His will, there is scope for sucess only, then there are no failures.

Gurmat is a perfect spiritual science.

And by abiding with it all times, we get true spiritual gyan, this leads us to the last step of the ladder, with faith, courage and fearlesness, which is Sach Khand, the Mansion so say, of Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

So pen jee, just turn towards Him, through His Simran, and you will be filled with His infinite love, and this will also be the medicine for all our shortcomings and weaknesses, because then by His grace, we shall be turned into Him.

Sat Sree Akal.