The State Of Uk Sikhs

Big_Tera

main thread running through these stories the girls know zip about sikhi but the 'phrase' sikhi accepts all other faiths . maybe the fault lies with us for not providing true context to that statement and giving sure ty and certainty in Sikhi from day one to these girls, the other point is they are targeted by Muslim men despite those men knowing there was no future in it e.g. the suicide case or with intention of cheating on her or manipulating her into criminal acts then leaving her 'holding the bag'.

our girls ae being made gullible by BS bollywood propaganda they keep pairing up sikh girls with other faiths or am I the only one to notice this in posters?' and lack of comeback/understanding makes them vulnerable to fall for spiel of muslims/hindus/christians. As Gurbani points out women are necessary for mankinds future...and that means us too.

Whilst i agree their is a level of ignorance in some families about sikhi , there are some families where the people who go astray know enough about sikhi and certainly about our situation over the centuries against the so called muslim / islamic oppressor but still they choose to have a relationship with these people, usually saying oh it is history and it is irelavant in this day and age.

Sadly as has been shown in all of these stories everyone of these woman have destroyed their lives in one way or another.

Education of our sons and daughters is the key after that it up to Guru ji .

And the ones who do go astray after knowing everything as harsh as it may sound have only themselves to blame sadly.

I pray Guru ji does not bring such times on any parent to see their own child destroy themselves.

Star striker good point!

She thought that she would betray her parents/family/religion for this guy like so many other girls have done. Its people like her that are a bad influence on other Sikh females youth. We dont need these people in our community. There is a saying . always remove the rotten apple before its spreads to the other apples. Otherwise you will get a batch of rotten apples.

These people who go out with non Sikhs not only ruin their own life but more importantly and significantly they also influence other innocent Sikhs. Its best these people learnt the hard way to send a strong message out to other would be romeo and Juliette out there.

I could of gone with dozens of girls when I was in college/uni ect. But I had respect for women not just to have a brief relationship for the sake of it. Many muslim girls wanted to have a relationship with me as I use to live in an area with high Muslim population but I never went ahead. All these girls could have done the same but they chose wrong and now they should pay the price. All the girls who didnt date anyone and everyone they can now reep the benefits of their good behavior.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

My advice and i have shown my children these type of stories about what happens to people who go this way is, show your children brothers and sisters, cousins, friends etc etc these stories, tell them about the dirty tricks these malech do to trap people.

We need to be open with our children, groups like the sikh awareness society are doing excellent work.