Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Fact

AkaalSevadaar

Vahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Ji Ki Fateh!

As some of you may already be aware there has been an allegation made against Giani Thakur Singh.

An attempt has been made to establish the facts as best can be with the available evidence.

Please read through and share with others, as the sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh, we have a duty to honour our father and protect our daughters, sisters and mothers.

http://exposingmasands.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/giani-thakur-singh-controversy-facts.html

I find that the article is biased towards the bibi. It shows that everything the bibi said HAS TO BE RIGHT. Why could the bibi not be lying?

In my opinion never put anybody on such a high pedestal.

I read half of it until i reached to :

"SikhVoice.com analysis of his response"

Sikh voice is A missionary setup.

Anyway, blog is total biased with got no leg to stand on proving anything. Singh1,singh2, sevadar 1, 2 or bibi1, bibi2, neutral singh etc.. What is this? Do some people really expect people to believe in this? I dont know who giani ji is nor fan of em but you need concrete evidence. Everyone can stage or cook any story on phone or on blog.

I read half of it until i reached to :

"SikhVoice.com analysis of his response"

Sikh voice is A missionary setup.

Anyway, blog is total biased with got no leg to stand on proving anything. Singh1,singh2, sevadar 1, 2 or bibi1, bibi2, neutral singh etc.. What is this? Do some people really expect people to believe in this? I dont know who giani ji is nor fan of em but you need concrete evidence. Everyone can stage or cook any story on phone or on blog.

I have noticed that this organisation has been determined in their efforts to throw mud on the reputations of many Gursikh parcharaks lately, it seems to be cycled regularly on FB . Initially I didn't know what their agenda was and just watched the odd news videos but then they started this stuff up in combination with bigging up Dhunda then I understood. This kind of thing makes me sick to the stomach...

I really find it sad that the parcharaks have to be so supervigilant all the time ... so far I have seen the 'Sikh' Voice attack Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, Giani Thakur Singh ji, even Bhai Pinderpal Singh ji. Those who join us with Guru ji and help strengthen the faith in the Khalsa are prime targets, surely we can denounce this organisation and its bad intents?