Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Mandi Himachal Pradesh

simran345

I would love to see where Guru Gobind Singh ji meditated when they stayed at Mandi in Himachal Pradesh.

Only found videos of Gurdwara Guru Gobind Singh ji, Mandi, not of the rock, only pics. Does anybody have any links please?

Thankuji

.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

did my research here before my trip through Himachal Pradesh

link :

http://www.historicalgurudwaras.com/India/HimachalPradesh/GurudwaraShriGuruGobindSinghJiMandi/gallery.php

You heading out there soon? saw you were asking about Amritsar Airport... wanted to visit Gurudwara Sahib but my training schedule was too tight to travel across mountains in one day and back so will try again next time.

No penji far from going, my health won't allow it at this stage, so th nearest seeing the historical places is on video. The airport question was for a cousin, as can't seem to find their website.

No penji far from going, my health won't allow it at this stage, so th nearest seeing the historical places is on video. The airport question was for a cousin, as can't seem to find their website.

The customs thing is tricky in India plus they love their paperwork (face palm) ... sometimes the more paper you give the more they want...

have you got this book "Walking with the Gurus: Historical Gurdwaras of Punjab" ? publishers are Good Earth , I used it to travel with the Kids and show them our History in the physical locations I bought my copy from DTFBOOKS.COM ISBN 81-87780-23-1 might enjoy it too has nice photographs and history written up of each asthaan.