The State Of Punjab( In Pinds)

gsingh12345

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa waheguru Ji ki fateh. I am visiting punjab at the moment. I will list the following issues:

Youth are quite messed up (sleep around etc) and have multiple Partners.

There is a big drug problem along with prostitution.

Lack of effective parchaar.

People here have a different mentality maybe because they need money for everything (healthcare, education etc. Resulting in becoming corrupt.

Life does not have much value here.

Animals like dogs are wandering the streets sifting through waste.

There is no waste collection and people just dump the rubbish.

too many beggars.

You need to know someone here to do shopping, travel etc.

I find it difficult for future generations for wanting to come here.

Will punjab improve or continue to sink?

Do we blame the government?

Well...It will definitely get worse before it gets better.

Though the government are partially to blame, the aam janta need to shoulder some of the responsibility.

I would have said most of the responsibility apnan hathi ap kar, ape hi kaaj savariya isn't it what Guru ji advised. Teach your kids grandkids sakhian punjabi take them to kirtania to learn kirtan to granthi/taksal for santhiya but before everything do follow rehit the best we can (put own mask on then help others) try to increase the amount of bani we have kant become naam abiyaasi.

Support the farmers trying to rebuild their lands without the poison of fertiliser and GMO crops perhaps through funding co-ops and paying for experts to help in scheme .

Abolish daaj finally by making it well known that it is anti-sikh activity , any Sikh bothers the girl or her family the Singhs will come do sodha of the parivar .

We actually stop giving our daughters and SONS to families who kill via abortion females , its been done in the past my Mum told me about it two whole villages were ostracised for this kurdi-marr behaviour (pre-abortion era)and they had to stop because they had no future.

Support/open rape crisis centres and drug rehab centres with money and staff , instead of volunteering for VSO or Medicine without borders do your volunteering in these places you get satisfaction of helping apne plus your CV gets interesting experience.

Have mobile kiddies khalsa camps doing rounds of villages , give out gutkey/ dharmic material for free to bajurg and young alike. Maybe have adult education classes so people can learn to read gurmukhi for free as well.

there's loads of low level stuff we can do to help them... and our money stretches a fair amount too