Who Finds This Guy Funny?

mrggg123

SO... this joker hooks the kids attention (my twin boys have seen the jokey vids and say a lot of kids are into them) and here comes the strike on their minds SALAFI indoctrination leading to ISIS recruitment , ending up in Syrian cutting off innocents' heads with hand knifes (have watched once, to see the complete reality of their delusion ) and posing with the result.

Funny thing is , every time he mentioned vice, drugs all I could think really and you are raising people up how ??by kidnapping and forcing innocent girls into sex slavery, doing nassha of ahankar and krodh, drinking in the blood of your drugs trade sposored wars.

Salafists are the face of the new phase of the push for worldwide caliphate.

Truee! But i think it can be good to engage in the way he did and some of the things he says is true. For example in sikhi we shouldn't drink, but how much emphasize is put on this in the gurdwara? Not much

But did you also recognise he was glorifying the wanton violence on people just cos ... bigging up things using gansta slang , they are mentally not right no dharam only krodh/ahankar, no daya so no dharam Sikhi teaches Daya is the precursor to everything dharam, sewa, even becoming a sipahi , that's why cultivating the inner sant mentality makes you into the pooran manukh, able to do more than most mortals who kill wantonly because they feel they have the truth of things.

Like most things earning virtues is a lot harder than squandering them on wrong mentalities....and these guys are so so wrong .