Streetly Teacher Who Groomed And Had Sex With Underage Pupil Jailed

mrggg123

what the...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/streetly-teacher-who-groomed-sex-8463297

Streetly teacher who groomed and had sex with underage pupil jailed
Amardip Bhopari groomed boy who had ADHD and dyslexia at academy for youngsters with learning difficulties in Birmingham
banners_desktop_birmingham.jpg
JS54697036.jpg
Amardip Bhopar at Birmingham Crown Court

A teacher has been jailed for two years for having sex with a pupil with learning difficulties at a Birmingham school.

Amardip Bhopari showered gifts on the 16-year-old boy and also plied him with drink while she groomed him.

The 28 year-old, of Foley Road East, Streetly, who admitted three charges of sexual activity with a child, was also ordered to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

Judge James Burbidge QC said “I do not suggest you sought him out as vulnerable.

“However as a teacher you owed him a duty of care that all teachers must owe to a child.

“You had sex with him in public places, on an industrial estate and hotels and you also provided him with experiences that, as a 16-year-old, meant that he would be attached to you.”

Hugh O’Brien Quinn, prosecuting at Birmingham Crown Court, said the defendant started working at the academy school, which catered for pupils with learning difficulties or behavioural problems, in December 2012.

He said there was an occasion when the victim, who was in the teacher’s art class, wrote his phone number on the back of a piece of paper and she subsequently rang him.

Mr O’Brien Quinn that the conversation was “sexual” and over the next few nights there were further calls.

He said the first physical contact took place just before Valentine’s day in 2013, when Bhopari texted the boy and told him to meet her in the art room before classes began, where she performed a sexual act on him.

Further sexual activity took place at an industrial estate near the school and they went on to have sexual intercourse in the teacher’s car on a number of occasions while they also had sex at her home.

Bhopari also took the victim, who suffered from ADHD and dyslexia, to a Formula 1 hotel on his birthday where they stayed all day and where the defendant gave him vodka.

Mr O’Brien Quinn said although the boy had indicated he was not looking for any kind of relationship Bhopari continued to contact him frequently and ask him to meet up.

He said Bhopari had also taken the teenager to Drayton Manor Park where she “paid for everything he wanted” and that she had also allowed him to drive her car even though he did not have a licence.

There came a stage when the victim began a relationship with a girl more appropriate to his age, but when he told Bhopari they should end their relationship she made it plain she wanted it to go on.

Matters came to light in December 2013 and Bhopari was arrested.

John Smitheman, defending, said Bhopari, who had left the academy as a result of the matters being discovered, was full of remorse.

She had got a job at the school without any teaching qualifications where it appeared she was a great success.

He said “She fell in love with this young man, they had a relationship. She knew that it was wrong but it happened.”

Promoted Stories

This is the daughter of Bhangra singer Malkit Singh "golden star". Must be extremely stressful time for the family. But her actions must be condemned, proof that women are not always the victims and not always innocent , such is the vice of " kaam / lust ". Read charitpakhiyaan in Dasam Granth and heed the lessons Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted us on the dangers of lust/kaam and the " wiles/slyness of women ".

This is the daughter of Bhangra singer Malkit Singh "golden star". Must be extremely stressful time for the family. But her actions must be condemned, proof that women are not always the victims and not always innocent , such is the vice of " kaam / lust ". Read charitpakhiyaan in Dasam Granth and heed the lessons Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted us on the dangers of lust/kaam and the " wiles/slyness of women ".

wiles and slyness of some men and women Cisco Veer proper context - a few bad apples which you probably wont have the bad luck to do sangat of

wiles and slyness of some men and women Cisco Veer proper context - a few bad apples which you probably wont have the bad luck to do sangat of

Agreed applies to both men and women, unfortunately not as few as we would like to think. I've come across a fair few bad apples throughout college, university etc, I see/hear of a few in the workplace as well. It is kaljug after all, what more can we expect.

What a filthy vile paedo woman. A disgrace to her family and asian / Indian women there was a case of a British hindu indian woman who did the same thing 2years back.

I've noticed females like her are the main reason why most Sikh guys dont want to marry Indian / asian girls no more. They say we have lost the values and qualities that used to make us special and someone worth marrying. And to be honest I dont blame the guys from what I see nowadays in society.

Western society first creates a hyper sexualised media and cultural society were anything goes then traps them with legislation usually created by evil feminists.

This case is only the tip of the iceberg interms of what kaam vaashna does when people fall out of the social customs made to control it .... ie marriage

Too many Sikh girls are either getting married very late in life or not at all and then go around doing this sort of stuff with young boys and mostly paki boys

The elders and our society is to blame aswell as nowadays it is very difficult to get your children married.

This case is only the tip of the iceberg interms of what kaam vaashna does when people fall out of the social customs made to control it .... ie marriage

Too many Sikh girls are either getting married very late in life or not at all and then go around doing this sort of stuff with young boys and mostly paki boys

The elders and our society is to blame aswell as nowadays it is very difficult to get your children married.

There is Kaam involved, question is what type of kaam. Is it of the sexual nature or kaam in the ability to have power over a minor.

There has been in the news an increasing number of stories of female teachers taking advantage of younger boys. However, this is the first I have heard involving a female teacher of an Asian background.

If it had been a male teacher with a female student the sentence would have been harsher.

I wonder how much of her Showbiz background has had input into this behaviour particularly if her dad is Malkit Singh. It is not uncommon for people in this particular industry to indulge in this kind of behaviour.