Heart Racing, Weird Feeling In Tummy

Guest k108

I've been doing paath and simran but every often so often my heart starts beating really fast and I get a really weird feeling in my stomach, literally my heart sinks in my stomach as though something bad is going to happen

Any advice?

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Well, does something bad happen? If it does, then your senses are more acute than others. If it doesn't, then you should learn to work through it.

Either way, don't stop and continue. When it happens, recognize it happens, settle your mind and body and focus on Simran/Paath. Whatever is causing it, internal or external, through continued Simran/Paath should stop. Do Ardaas for focus during Bhagti and freedom from these ill feelings.

Hi does it happen when u are doing simran paath?

It sounds like anxiety.

Many people have this, gurbani says the whole world is on fear and I have personally felt the energies of many people on trains and in public and felt other peoples anxiety. A huge problem in London is fear of judgement about peoples dress and presentation.

It really is ridiculous because truly good people dont care about things like this and people waste away their entire lives in fear instead of living fearless and good as Gurbani teaches us to be.

Hi, yes it used to happen when doing paath and simran, and other times

Thanks!

Try doing naam simran looking up. When u do naam simran, in essence,u are connecting with n embracing the universe. Our body is symbolic of the universe, everything outside of us comes from within us.

Looking up, ur energy is flowing upwards, towards the dasam duar and trikurti. Also, do bandagee by applying Gurbani and naam during ur daily life. Never lie, not even white lies. Do good deeds, silence your mind and hence the 5 theives, be Good etc.

Recognise God in each action and All- he is all pervading so theres Nothing and Noone to fear.

You may find this impossible to apply as the Entire world lives in fear and wonder what makes u more special than any1 else, but you have the priceless blessing of Truth which only a few in the world have right now.

It happened to me just yesterday and it's a result of change in breathing and usually happen when you do simran

It's basically brahm Agni your bodies secret energy and IT becomes manifest in the Nabhi ( dhuni)

AVOID IT AS IT CAN KILL YOU OR SERIOUS DAMAGE HEALTH

ITS THAT ENERGY THAT HAS TO RISE AND OPEN 10 door

Because it's lying in the nabhi it could open the nabhi and you will die from stopped breathing or you could self immolation ie catch on fire

It happened to me just yesterday and it's a result of change in breathing and usually happen when you do simran

It's basically brahm Agni your bodies secret energy and IT becomes manifest in the Nabhi ( dhuni)

AVOID IT AS IT CAN KILL YOU OR SERIOUS DAMAGE HEALTH

ITS THAT ENERGY THAT HAS TO RISE AND OPEN 10 door

Because it's lying in the nabhi it could open the nabhi and you will die from stopped breathing or you could self immolation ie catch on fire

haha where do you get this info from? Who is your baba?

It maybe panic attacks. Depends how anxious u are doing paat/simran. Maybe u think about getting it all done all time, or facing some problem in life, as when u say Gods name that brings out the emotions/bhavna thus creating fear or doubt in ones self without realising, but like Hsingh68'paji says get the Doc to check it out..