India Or Pakistan In The Cricket

mrggg123

cricket didnt originate in india it orginated in england same with soccer so the how r they following mumbai

You're an . Practically every sport originated in England...i.e Tennis, American Football via Rugby, Ping Pong, Raquet Ball (squash), Basketball via Netball , Football etc etc. I've made my point to you twice already. If you wern't able to comprehend it before you're never going to be able to now if I tell you again. I'd simply be wasting my time.

And what the hell is this thing you call 'soccer' ? Do you really think anyone on planet earth knows what you're talking about when you use that word ?

Shall we in the world, when referring to Ice Hockey from now on start referring to it with a silly name such as 'bliggoboogoo' ?

Shall we in the world, when referring to Basketball from now on start referring to it with a silly name such as 'miliyokuuutolotolo' ?

YES.....thats how stupid we (the wholeworld) think you are for calling football by a silly nonsensical name. All the more stupid because you picked it up from silly nonsensical private school toffs from victorian times who had a pathetic habit of shortening words to nonsensical words ...i.e sandwiches to 'sarnies'....rugby to 'ruggers' association FOOTBALL to 'soccer'. Because they were rich upper class idiots nobody in society took them seriously andd they themselves grew out of their sillyness and reverted back to the word 'football' a century ago.

Cue forward a century later and we have Canadians sitting in Canada still calling Football by a silly 'bliggoboogoo' and 'miliyokuuutolotolo' type name and expecting the word to take them (and their partaking in the sport) seriously. :nono:

Made worse, by the fact that you don't know or understand how the definition of the word 'ball' is a round, sphere shaped object and instead refer to an egg shaped definately non-sphered object (i.e somethng that definately does not fall under the definition of a ball) as a ball. Made worser still by the fact that you play with this egg shaped thing that you wrongly call a ball with your hands but call it 'FOOTball' even though you don't use your foot. So, to recap: Its not a ball because its not a sphere and there's no foot involved. It should be called 'Hand -Egg' !!!

The London teams contribution to European football is the weakest.it took a London team 55 years to become champions of Europe. The north and midlands dominates. Utd Liverpool villa forest

13 professional football clubs in one city, and many more if one includes those just outside London such as Watford and Luton etc. The world has seen nothing like it my friend and never will. This is why the world sees London as the spiritual home of football. In contrast, Paris has just one team, Madrid has just 2, Rome has just 2, New York has just 1 etc. And bear in mind that each of these clubs in London has a higher average attendance than nearly all the teams in MLS.

Glad you mentioned Villa and Forest though because kids these days will find it difficult to comprehend how Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa were the best teams in the world not long ago...i.e European Champions, in fact Notts Forest won it twice. Villa really is a sleeping giant but I suppose it is difficult attracting the world's best players to Birmingham :biggrin2:

13 professional football clubs in one city, and many more if one includes those just outside London such as Watford and Luton etc. The world has seen nothing like it my friend and never will. This is why the world sees London as the spiritual home of football. In contrast, Paris has just one team, Madrid has just 2, Rome has just 2, New York has just 1 etc. And bear in mind that each of these clubs in London has a higher average attendance than nearly all the teams in MLS.

Glad you mentioned Villa and Forest though because kids these days will find it difficult to comprehend how Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa were the best teams in the world not long ago...i.e European Champions, in fact Notts Forest won it twice. Villa really is a sleeping giant but I suppose it is difficult attracting the world's best players to Birmingham :biggrin2:

Actually madrid has 4 clubs, réal, atletico, getafe n rayo vallecano. I agree with rest of wat u wrote tho.

Likes of wat shankly did, by taking a small club like liverpool, frm the 2nd division all the way to the top is not goin to be done again. Just like how brian clough took notts forest from another division up to the 1st div, won back to back european cups. Money has ruined the game for sure.

Wat ive always found interesting is the influence of the english on the rest of the world wen it comes to football. Such as ath bilbao wearing red/white stripes, influenced by sunderland, juve wearing black/white, coz of notts forest, villareal called 'yellow submarines', coz of the beatles, ac milan bein called milan n not milano, due to its english founder etc.

Actually madrid has 4 clubs, réal, atletico, getafe n rayo vallecano. I agree with rest of wat u wrote tho.

Likes of wat shankly did, by taking a small club like liverpool, frm the 2nd division all the way to the top is not goin to be done again. Just like how brian clough took notts forest from another division up to the 1st div, won back to back european cups. Money has ruined the game for sure.

Wat ive always found interesting is the influence of the english on the rest of the world wen it comes to football. Such as ath bilbao wearing red/white stripes, influenced by sunderland, juve wearing black/white, coz of notts forest, villareal called 'yellow submarines', coz of the beatles, ac milan bein called milan n not milano, due to its english founder etc.

No Juventus's uniform is homage to Notts County football club and interestingly enough when Juve opened their brand new 'English Style' stadium a couple of years ago they invited little old Notts County to be guests of honour and play the first game there. But you're right, from fans all over the world begging their teams to build what they call 'English' style stadiums to Argentina's top team (Newell Old Boys) football fans all over the world take their lead from England. In some respects, they've taken the English way and made it better when when takes into account the mass terraces in the German Bundesliga, which is a shame because the money men are looking at the success of the English premier league and want to change things at home and remodel on the english model.

Btw...I have these note books in which I always note down interesting facts and things I find out. I;m sure, in one of my notebooks, I have some stuff written down about english fooball kits, strips and how they have influenced international teams. If I can dig it up I'll edit and add to this post.

No Juventus's uniform is homage to Notts County football club and interestingly enough when Juve opened their brand new 'English Style' stadium a couple of years ago they invited little old Notts County to be guests of honour and play the first game there. But you're right, from fans all over the world begging their teams to build what they call 'English' style stadiums to Argentina's top team (Newell Old Boys) football fans all over the world take their lead from England. In some respects, they've taken the English way and made it better when when takes into account the mass terraces in the German Bundesliga, which is a shame because the money men are looking at the success of the English premier league and want to change things at home and remodel on the english model.

Btw...I have these note books in which I always note down interesting facts and things I find out. I;m sure, in one of my notebooks, I have some stuff written down about english fooball kits, strips and how they have influenced international teams. If I can dig it up I'll edit and add to this post.

Yea soz man, i meant notts county, i wrote forest by mistake, because i was thinkin of cloughy n the european cup wins.

Yea man that would b awesome if u could. Talking of newel old boys, corinthians too in brasil was started by english, as was genoa.

forest and villa combined have more Europen cups than all 13 London teams together. Utd singularly have more Europen cups than all of London. Villa have more league titles than west ham Chelsea Qpr combined. Most Sikhs in London support teams from the north west. Foreign players feel at home at London teams as London is mostly a 3rd world gettho

forest and villa combined have more Europen cups than all 13 London teams together. Utd singularly have more Europen cups than all of London. Villa have more league titles than west ham Chelsea Qpr combined. Most Sikhs in London support teams from the north west. Foreign players feel at home at London teams as London is mostly a 3rd world gettho

Compare central London with inner city birmingham then you'll see the real ghetto. London is one of the best cities in the world, Birmingham is officially a muslim country according to fox news LOL

the world follow america more not uk. In USA they call it soccer (which has a rep for being a sport for pansies not my opinion) so obivously in canada we gonna say that too.

I couldn't care less about what you call it and what you consider real sports. fact of the matter is ppl in punjab are enjoying cricket and you ppl r getting mad at them playing cricket because according to you its for bombay and karachi people. and then u say in the same post tht they play volleyball football you have no logic cos these sports r not native to punjab either . Look at pakistan they r punjabi to and the most popular sport there is cricket. I mean i do see alot of a im better then u attitude from lot of NRIs especially when they see ppl playing cricket. Funny you will slam on cricket for not being suitale for punjabis but then go crazy for soccer lol. Anyways as i`ve said im in punjab and ill belive what the ppl here tell me, and from what i seen with my own eyes they love cricket here and were having a great time when india beat the pakistanis