Breaking: Radical Pro-Rss Group Tries To Take Possession Of Historical Gurdwara; Granthi Thrashed And Belongings Thrown Out

Except that totally goes against Sikhi and what our Gurus taught us to do.

It goes against the things they actually practiced!

I completely agree, we should be more vigilant and should protect our own better. We have failed to stick together, we always argue and fight each other. Thats the problem, there is no leadership, no combined effort to tackle problems. We need to act together to solve our problems. Would we be so easily attacked if we got together?

But we should never stop doing the things our Gurus taught us to do. Why shouldn't we share food with others? Why shouldn't we defend other communities?

Do we really need a thank you from people if we do the right thing?

No one is asking for a thank you, but how about not being back stabbed? Should have sent the Kashmiri pandits packing in my opinion.

This is what Sikhs deserve for saving brahmins from forcible conversion to Islam all those centuries ago.

This is why there is a saying in punjabi..... you cant trust a snake nor can you trust a brahmin just like a snake it will eventually turn against you.

D = cool water this is a calculated move by the RSS in order to stop Kashmiri pandits converting en masse to Sikhi. Look into the family backgrounds of shaheeds like Bhai Mati Dass Ji and Bhai Sati Dass Ji alongside Dhan Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Maharaj's supreme sacrifice. Mehtab Singh of this very forum is an inspirational Khalsa now who was former Hindu of Punjabi Brahmin ancestry. Our response to this calculated action by the RSS should not be to condemn all brahmins en masse but to re-double our parchaar efforts to Hindu Brahmins as history ought to provide evidence to them that Sikhi is the truth. I personally know of former Punjabi Brahmins who are know brilliant Amritdhari Sikhs today and those sehajdhari Sikhs supposedly called hindu brahmins should be recognised as the Sikhs if they attend Gurdwara.

A few years ago people belonging to the Chamar community had attacked a gurdwara in Dansiwal. The attackers came in with their shoes on, did beadbi in front of Guru Maharaj and also changed the Nishan Sahib to their symbol which represents their artificially created man made * cult.

Sikhs should have retaliated hard for this Maha Beadbi, but Sikhs were scared of being labelled as casteist by the leftist liberals among us.

And still to this day, * cultists do all sorts of attacks on us openly and spread lies and hatred on their TV Channel about the Sikhs, but our leaders, Panthic Jathabandis, Sampradahs will not say a word because they are scared of the casteist label.

D = Johnny Paji the attackers at Dansiwal were not of chamar ancestry. They were Congress goons ignorant of the fact that Dhan Dhan (Gur) Ravidas Ji Maharaj shloks are within Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj (in contrast to Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's contribution). Such beadbi will continue unabated as the aim of our Hindutva opponents is to classify all those of a leatherworking ancestry as non-Sikhs by the 2021 census in Punjab. If our opponents are successful in this aim Sikhs will be lower than 50% of the Punjab population in 2021 as a consequence. As you are aware, Sikhs are already a minority in Doaba. As a Gursikh who I sincerely respect, I would humbly request that you spread awareness that only Sikhs are true Ravidassia's as only we Sikhs follow Dhan Dhan Baba Ravidas Ji Maharaj's teachings and that our opponents do such acts of beadbi to foment anti-chamar sentiment (as a means of pushing the demographic out of the Sikh Panth by 2021) thereby allowing new generations to forget that Shaheed Bhai Sangat Singh Ji (a Gurmukh hated and despised by our Dera Ballan Hindutva opponents) actually led the Sikh Fauj at Guru Sahib's request and that Giani Ditt Singh Ji is also vehemently hated by Dera Ballan for being the brains behind the Akali Singh Sabha revolution. Confrontation with our Hindutva opponents paid goons is what needs to be avoided at all costs (as that is what our opponents want to portray Sikhs as enemies of the stated demographic) in cases such as Dansiwal and instead we need to re-double our Gurdwara security in readiness and more importantly parchaar efforts emphasising Dhan Dhan Baba Ravidas Ji Maharaj's opposition to Dera Ballan's casteist apartheid lies and the contributions of great members of the Khalsa Panth such as Shaheed Bhai Sangat Singh Ji and Giani Ditti Singh Ji to Sikhi.

Im confused. Was the granthi not shastar-dhari? Bahmana to shittar ka re ha, ke apna anak da jazba muk gaya ah?

and whats gunna happen when these b*stards get caught? Oh we'll just hand them over to the police, their effin dads! (Refer to recent rajasthan case).

So sad that our "shastars" have become mere decorations. Our gatray are no more than janaos, a "sacred" thread serving no purpose but ritual.

D = I agree that all Sikhs should be tyaar bar tyaar and carry firearms wherever possible both to defend ourselves and others. Given the ancestry of great Sikh shaheeds like Bhai Mati Dass Ji and Bhai Sati Dass Ji we should refrain from generalising our Hindutva opponents as bahmans as this is exactly what our opponents want - create hatred between segments of the community in order to stop the wholscale conversion en masse of many of leatherworking or brahmin ancestries to Sikhi (since Sikhi is the Truth).

D = The Rajasthan case was a classic example. Instead of having three Gursikhs actively devoting their lifetimes to fighting the plagues of alcolhol, drugs, infanticide, biraderi, cancer, illiteracy and poverty afflicting our Panth they get to rot in jail for the rest of their lives. The pakhandi cult get a shaheed. Conclusion our opponents succeed in their objectives and we failed. Agree with you regarding certain Sikhs treating the exhortation that we should carry Panj shastar to protect the weak as an excuse to carry their version of dhaage.

D = cool water this is a calculated move by the RSS in order to stop Kashmiri pandits converting en masse to Sikhi. Look into the family backgrounds of shaheeds like Bhai Mati Dass Ji and Bhai Sati Dass Ji alongside Dhan Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Maharaj's supreme sacrifice. Mehtab Singh of this very forum is an inspirational Khalsa now who was former Hindu of Punjabi Brahmin ancestry. Our response to this calculated action by the RSS should not be to condemn all brahmins en masse but to re-double our parchaar efforts to Hindu Brahmins as history ought to provide evidence to them that Sikhi is the truth. I personally know of former Punjabi Brahmins who are know brilliant Amritdhari Sikhs today and those sehajdhari Sikhs supposedly called hindu brahmins should be recognised as the Sikhs if they attend Gurdwara.

When I refer to the brahmins i'm taking about the castist Hindu brahmins especially those who are in anti-sikh organisations like brahmin sena.

Also can I make a small request? Can you not type in that style it is very difficult to read and looks like your writing and essay in which case most users will not reply to you as they cant be bothered to have such a long exchange.

No one is asking for a thank you, but how about not being back stabbed? Should have sent the Kashmiri pandits packing in my opinion.

You mean the ones who came to Guru Tegh Bahadhur Ji and pleaded for help? I've thought the same on the odd occasion, lol, but alas that's the difference between us lowly souls and those who have the light of God burning in them in ways we can't comprehend.