Jammu Police Murders Sikh Youth; Imposes Curfew

1ManArmy

I will see many of you on our rememberance march in central London tomorrow morning. Its too late now but for next year I will make a reccommendation to the organisers to make 'Our Lives Matter' the theme of the march.

Jaspal Singh in Gurdaspur, Jagjit Singh in Jammu. There are many many more. So many that the list will run into the hundreds of thousands since 1984. These were our youngest and brightest. Our youngest and brightest get a bullet in the head on a regular basis and nobody cares. Jagjit Singh matters. We will tell the world that our lives matter.

Who ever this foolish killer cop is be it hindu, sikh, muslim, atheist it doesnt matter as long as he is booked for murder and is treated as harshly as any criminal guilty of killing another innocent human being would be. I suspect shiv sena members have infiltrated punjab police and jammu police hence the over reaction of the cops in first baiting and provoking the Sikh youths then murdering one of them in an well planned ambush.

Jammu's BJP senior authorities know the last thing they need is the vocal jammu Sikhs to side with Kashmiri muslim separatists then they will be caught in a real pincer movement. Most Jammu Sikhs are largely pro-hindu but any anti-Sikh incident especially disrespecting of our matryrs then they take no crap its like some thug insulting your own dead family member you are not going to take it lightly. This show the protesting jammu Sikhs have real love for their fellow Sikhs and in return we as a globally community need to show them full support.

Afghan, pakistani, Dehli Widow colony, Kashmiri and Jammu Sikhs show us they are the true Sikhs even when outnumbered in hostile environments they still fighting and protest for their religion knowing full well it could mean loss of their liberties, further discriminations or in some cases their certain or covert death.

actually from all the years of watchin/reading atrocities in jammu/kashmir, sikhs and muslims have always been very close together, particularly since the late 80s, as both have suffered state sponsored genocide. The murder of the 40 sikhs upon bill clintons visit to india, by indian govt/BSF, and then blamed on muslims was a tactic used so these 2 groups wud turn against each other. The sikhs of jammu, haryana, UP, s.india r much more ankhi/brave than the sikhs of panjab at present time.

RAW: Indian Police Kill Sikh Protester in Jammu, Kashmir 06-04-2015.

(You can see two or three more protester lying hit by the real bullets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq2XWDPd7iA

In this video, one would also see the front line police with sticks are almost all Sikhs. Behind them the ones with real bullets are in berets and hard helmets. I have seen this pattren in videos of other protests in India that ended in violence.

Also you see an other pattern repeated here. Some Sikh police in plain clothes pretending to be the protesters among the protesters participating in action against police, but after the event, joining back with the police colleagues back in line (they could also be the Sikh men from the ruling party, as was in Ludhiana Kand).

actually from all the years of watchin/reading atrocities in jammu/kashmir, sikhs and muslims have always been very close together, particularly since the late 80s, as both have suffered state sponsored genocide. The murder of the 40 sikhs upon bill clintons visit to india, by indian govt/BSF, and then blamed on muslims was a tactic used so these 2 groups wud turn against each other. The sikhs of jammu, haryana, UP, s.india r much more ankhi/brave than the sikhs of panjab at present time.

Not so sure that those who killed the 40 Sikhs in kashmir in 2000 was the Indian govt but evidence suggests it could be them but also there is evidence and testimony out there that suggests that drug dealing American born Pakistani CIA double agent part of laksar-e-toiba staged the event to foster closer ties between India and America against Taliban Jihadi's who were ruling and occupying afghanistan. There is also testimony from Sikhs who witnessed the event that those who killed the Kashmiri Sikhs spoke in tribal pasthu language. So further research needs to be established who actually is guilty of this heinous massacare.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/david-headley-drug-dealer-and-cia-agent.html

Antim Sanskaar (Last rights) of Bhai Jashjeet Singh Jammu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niMxOp1Mm0g

Bhai Jasjeet Singh Jammu's last journey

RIP to the fallen brother. May Waheguru bless his soul

Three injured Sikh protesters received injuries from bullets when police shot at the protesters and were taken to hospital ,did not receive any attention from the hospital doctors for 50 hours in the Government Hospital. They were then moved ( I believe by their relatives) to a private hospital

Source: http://www.rozanapehredar.in/content/08-june-2015?p=03

1.jpg

In the video in post #38, one can see one of them lying on the ground with a stomach wound caused by a bullet. They did not receive any treatment in the civil hospital(Government Hospital) for 50 hours.So they were moved to a private hospital. They stated that the police were firing from AK.47

Some Sikh police in plain clothes pretending to be the protesters among the protesters participating in action against police, but after the event, joining back with the police colleagues back in line

This would seem to be a common tactic amongst the security serivices, MI5, the UK Police etc.

Look I am honestly no fan of the EDL but I did follow their movement for a while and noticed that when a demonstration occured and large numbers of protesters gathered in an area surrounded by Police then agitators would enter the crowd and start trouble thus giving the Police the opportunity and excuse to move in.

Of course once the trouble flared everything would be recorded and shown on national TV to discredit the organisation.

I am sure the same tactic was used during the famous UK miners strikes where the British army were dressed as normal Police and instructed to attack demonstrators.

Also the security services love these big demonstrations because they can film those present and work out who they are, where they live and then watch them.

Better than trying to trace these people through underground networks and secret meetings.

Security agencies from different countries share information and tactics so it's no surpise that we see the same thing occuring in different countries with the end result being the same.

I am no expert but these are my layman observations.