Nirvair Khalsa Jatha

pangaphish

why is this thread not deleted? as per usual...

the man has to go crown court to enter his plea in july and you guys still think he is a saint...

for those wanting proof please contact his fb bookings number an ask...(specifically ask for booking late june early july) they will not discuss the case...let me guess hes doing a gupt jaap for world peace...

also those in his defence, why has he been hidden for several months..

ill find out soon which crown court he will appear at and ill let you guys know as public can sit in the gallery, you can hear everything inc charges...

for non uk readers, crown court is for serious crimes tried by jury

im not saying he is guilty but the cps never take on a case unless they have over 50% chance of conviction... but it is very difficult to convict in sexual offences cases...lets see what happens

on more of a sikh/spiritual note....make sure you are living truth as ultimatly you give your own lekah..no one else...no excuses...

Wow that's all news to me. Didn't realise it was so far advanced. Crown Court is way more serious than unfounded allegations would suggest.

but i thought they had a pindu trial at some gurdwara where the uncles and aunties found he was not guilty after their careful investagation

Ahh yes, the jury of the white beards and chunni's as i call them, they are the pinnacle of the justice system in our community system don't you know....

but i thought they had a pindu trial at some gurdwara where the uncles and aunties found he was not guilty after their careful investagation

Ahh yes, the jury of the white beards and chunni's as i call them, they are the pinnacle of the justice system in our community system don't you know....

What? That's actually a thing? Why?

The secret council of the old. They only come out when times are tough lol

My opinion on this matter is if he is found guilty them they should never let him do parchar and jail him but if he is not guilty then let him do his parchar.

kamc.. yeh probably..lol

people need to remember committe members are businessmen... so the decision for parchar to go on, was a business decision...nkj bring a lot of money (sangat donation)

if this situation was done and dusted from when it started then where has he been...

sangat use your intellect.. if you were in his situation and you were innocent what would you do... personally i would carry on with parchar etc...in factt i would make an extra effort to carry on..

ive got no personal vendetta against this guy or his jatha but it irritates me when he is put on a pedestal for no real reason...who looses out? ..its his blind innocent followers...

a bit off topic but it seems fake people are being glamourised and true people are deemed to be idiots.. the recent baba hari singh incident is a classic example....people need to understand this man is not your average joey giani...baba hari singh is of immence kamaii..student of maha mahapursh sant gurbhachan singh ji bhindrewale.... (most sants referred to him as maha mahapursh)

kamc.. yeh probably..lol

people need to remember committe members are businessmen... so the decision for parchar to go on, was a business decision...nkj bring a lot of money (sangat donation)

if this situation was done and dusted from when it started then where has he been...

sangat use your intellect.. if you were in his situation and you were innocent what would you do... personally i would carry on with parchar etc...in factt i would make an extra effort to carry on..

ive got no personal vendetta against this guy or his jatha but it irritates me when he is put on a pedestal for no real reason...who looses out? ..its his blind innocent followers...

a bit off topic but it seems fake people are being glamourised and true people are deemed to be idiots.. the recent baba hari singh incident is a classic example....people need to understand this man is not your average joey giani...baba hari singh is of immence kamaii..student of maha mahapursh sant gurbhachan singh ji bhindrewale.... (most sants referred to him as maha mahapursh)

Innocent or guilty, that's up to the legal system to decide and your right, groups like these bring in some serious golak money and unfortunately that's all out Gurdwara's have become (with a few exception no doubt).

We seem do have a huge problem in our religion where we think that's it's okay for people to get away with stuff just because they preach Sikhi, that we may offend god if we call out these people, yeah, no, if you do wrong, no matter how pious you are, you need to face the consequences.

As far as carrying on with parchar, that's a difficult thing to do, and your right, it would take a great deal extra effort and strength to do that, maybe he doesn't have that in him, maybe he want's to clear his name first or maybe he know's he did something wrong and his moral compass has finally kicked in, who knows.

One thing i have learnt over the years is this, we humans are all fallible so by definition even the most pious person is corruptible so it pays heed not to blindly follow, the only truth is found in Gurbani not out of the mouths of preachers.

The same people that put him on a pedestal are the same people who will go all out trying to defend him even if they have a gut feeling he might be guilty. Just because someone does dharna kirtan/katha does not make them a sant/baba.

No way would this have gone to magistrates let alone crown if cps thought that they didn't have a case. Case would have just got dropped at the police station.

i agree kamc that the legal system will take care of things....

personally even if he is not guilty does not mean 'things' did not happen, just not enough to convict....for me it would be interesting to read the law report of the case....this is just my opinion...

i think more importantly why this issue should not be swept under the carpet is because this is not the first case where one has been abused/groomed by a religious person...but as far as i am aware this is the first to go to the state law not the micky mouse court room of gurdwara members...so firstly victims will feel they have help and also abusers will think twice before conducting such acts with fear of legal consequences... desi people tend not to go to police and feel to settle things with 'neutral' people of the community (abusers know this)...this will change now...