Sant Hari Singh Randhawa Wale Controversy

GurburAkal

If I was a missionary I would feel so embarrassed at the behavior of the missionaries in that videos. This is Missionaries gone wild. Seriously they have surpassed all limits of besharmi in this recent kaand. There are some etiquette and manners one must observe in the hazuri of Guru jee. But yelling screaming and pushing sangat is not the way. This was beyond shocking. This is the kind of hooliganism that you expect from British football fans not from a religious group. I pray that may Guru Sahib give them some sumat so they will not repeat this wild behavior.

The women and the so called men were all so very hurt about what was allegedly said against women, but what about the beadbi of Guru Sahib that was done in order to have their questions answered !!

Disgraceful behaviour not fit to be called human beings let alone Sikhs !!

Why couldn't they just wait until after the katha, like Babaji said so many times he will answer their questions after the katha.

because the missionaries mind in their head is running in a thousand different directions. they cant contain themselves so they have to yell to let some of the steam out. if they believed and did simran they would have waited after babaji was done to get there answer

because the missionaries mind in their head is running in a thousand different directions. they cant contain themselves so they have to yell to let some of the steam out. if they believed and did simran they would have waited after babaji was done to get there answer

true, their face impressions were telling the truth what is inside their mind.

another reason the missionary group is expanding because they have a 'college' called 'gurmat gain missionary college' which trains and produces more parcharks like ghagga and dhunda every year.

this college is the second biggest institution that trains parcharks. the first one is sgpc. they have produced over 1,000 parcharks.

i remember watching a interview of baba seva singh rampur khera. where he said the missionary problem was brought up in a sant samaj meeting. babaji suggested that each of the samprada/jethabandis train more sikhs to be parcharks. each group should train 50,100,200 or whatever the amount of sikhs they have the capacity to train. this way we can produce our own panthic parcarks to counter the missionaries.

but this idea of babaji was struck down because the other babas wanted to build a really big univerity that would train thousands of sikhs. sadly the idea of the university was never discussed again.

Disregarding the topic of conflict, the behavior shown by those women and their male associates was pathetic. They don't care about Sikhi at all, they just wanted to create a fuss over their feminazi beliefs.

I did watch part of the sakhi they were referring too as my Bhabhi reposted it on her feed FB , posted by missionary/reactionaries ...I couldn't understand why Guru ji would discriminate against anyone unless they were polluted of mind ...given Asa di vaar sutak references etc and sakhis I heard about Guru ji bringing a beggar into darbar who was afflicted by wounds which had flies getting attracted etc ...I hadn't heard this sakhi before and the recording was a little hard to hear clearly any clue which sakhi and source it was taken from?