I say we should strip his clothes give him a serious (and i mean serious) thrashing in the middle of a square in Amritsar, and then force him to apologize, and record it and put the Whole thing on youtube for everyone to see like Sant Jarnail Singh said about putting the head on a stool. But I think beheading is a bit extreme because it would get taken down on Youtube lol

He should be thrashed, yes, but all those embellishments you've suggested, like making him an unclothed spectacle for the baying masses, just sound needlessly sadistic and medieval. I'm not saying this for his sake, but for our sake. It wouldn't do for our people to become sadists.

It is our duty to punish those who commit beadbi. But exalting in the punishment and licking one's lips at their suffering is a very frightening notion and I do not think it becomes the Khalsa Panth.

I'm a bit confused here. Please bear with me as I've not heard this Sakhi so you probably know more than I. But wouldn't Guru Nanak and Guru hargobind Ji be one person. Sicne the Jyott was the shame. Wouldn't Guru sahib be equally offended if both Guru Sahibs were insulted as they were the same person.

There was a deeper explanation in the Suraj Parkash Katha. Keep in mind it is historical and it did happen.

When I get time and access to my computer I'll look for the exact audio I'm talking about.

What wrong did he say? he is saying exactly what Puratan Singhs would have done. Sikhs were once a Qaum who would never tolerate Beadbi of Guru Maharaj or Sri Darbar Sahib no matter what. They would literally kill or be killed for the respect of Guru Sahib. After 1947, Sikhs had lost all their warrior qualities that they were once known for and became Beghairat. But Guru Sahib blessed us by sending Sant Jee to wake up the Anakh in the Sikhs. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's reaction was perfectly justified. It was not shocking that an enemy of the Sikhs tried to do Maha Beadbi of Darbar Sahib by throwing Tobacco at our most holy shrine but what was shocking was the lack of reaction from the Sikhs who should have been outraged and that is what Sant Jee was talking about.

Exactly johnny, im not sure how sikhs can argue against history.

There was a deeper explanation in the Suraj Parkash Katha. Keep in mind it is historical and it did happen.

When I get time and access to my computer I'll look for the exact audio I'm talking about.

No no. Veer Ji I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I wasn't doubting it's historical context nor am I doubting it's reliability. I was just a bit confused by it, the Katha will clear that up for me 100%.

It would be great, post it here please or PM me. Thanks

No no. Veer Ji I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I wasn't doubting it's historical context nor am I doubting it's reliability. I was just a bit confused by it, the Katha will clear that up for me 100%.

It would be great, post it here please or PM me. Thanks

For sure I will when I find it. I have it on my old phone when Bhai Sukha Singh was here locally. He did a little katha and I had recorded it.

I don't remember it all so I couldn't do justice. Will PM you and post here when I get it.

He should be thrashed, yes, but all those embellishments you've suggested, like making him an unclothed spectacle for the baying masses, just sound needlessly sadistic and medieval. I'm not saying this for his sake, but for our sake. It wouldn't do for our people to become sadists.

It is our duty to punish those who commit beadbi. But exalting in the punishment and licking one's lips at their suffering is a very frightening notion and I do not think it becomes the Khalsa Panth.

I was mocking the way how people beat up "fake holy men" and then post it on facebook and youtube

For sure I will when I find it. I have it on my old phone when Bhai Sukha Singh was here locally. He did a little katha and I had recorded it.

I don't remember it all so I couldn't do justice. Will PM you and post here when I get it.

Thank you :D