Child Sexual Abuse

sikhstudent99

I am surprised there is not much done to address sexual abuse an rape in the community

Couple of days ago i was hearing some horrific stories of dirt bags in punjab an dirtbags who are punjabi who have abused young family members

An looking at some of the freshies from india some of them are extremely dirty perverted an you wouldnt trust them to babysit your kids

As well mass majority of women in prostitution an in adult film had bin sexually abused as children

May explain why certain sikh girls will run off with a muslim or rebel an hurt there family

• 3 weeks later...

Well nearly all the cases I have heard of Sikh girls being abused, the girls have had no previous history of abuse in the family. They have tricked by simple ways such as a muslim boy taking a photograph with the girl in a place like Mc donalds and threstening to show her parents.

Due to strict parents the girl gets confused and does not know what to do. They take advantage of her further.

Another one was where the girl was invited to her muslim girl friends party and she told her to go upstairs where boys were waiting for her - to give her a gift !!!

Girls who do kirtan and refuse to go our with their muslim counterparts have been coerced and forced to go out just once and their drinks laced with drugs.

We need to teach our children to end this fear of these people who take advantage to them in this way. Exposing them right away in the first place may save the honour of many I suppose.