Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

Such a heartbreaking story but what makes it sadder is the fact that this is just one reported case. There are dozens more like her going through this and nothing is being done about it. As for the blunders of the Police, I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as they put more importance on other crimes over grooming. They obviously couldn't be bothered to investigate this properly. Muppets.

I hope that the girl is able to build a better life for herself and move onwards.

Such a heartbreaking story but what makes it sadder is the fact that this is just one reported case. There are dozens more like her going through this and nothing is being done about it. As for the blunders of the Police, I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as they put more importance on other crimes over grooming. They obviously couldn't be bothered to investigate this properly. Muppets.

I hope that the girl is able to build a better life for herself and move onwards.

the amazing thing is the school was aware of this guy and didn't warn their female pupils to stay away ...

Maybe the groomer belongs to a particular community and so the school and police are too pc to take action because they don't want to be called racist.

funny thing is I live in redbridge and there was an attempted kidnap in hainault at a primary school and ALL the schools were sending out letters advising kids travelling in groups and keeping eye out for each other and there was a description of the vehicle involved THE SAME DAY

Blackmail is how they do it. This happened to my sister and my whole family fell apart, never been the same since then. I went through a phase where I wanted to kill them but now, I just want them to know what their acts have done to my family.

Please stay alert people, theres always things we can do better and always improvements we can make within ourselves. Keep families close, build relationships and spend time with your children. I wouldn't wish what I've been through on anyone

I went through this myself , by myself but I called his bluff after I came clean with my folks after 8 years of keeping quiet . The guy had left the country very soon after the initial attack and then returned when I started uni and used some musilmahs to get my phone at halls from my folks so he could threaten me . It was a nightmare that I had to confront because it was destroying my desire for bhagti , all I knew is the truth is what I needed to embrace and to man up and tell my folks . it was really really tough Mum was really hurt because I didn't feel like I could trust her with my pain but I knew that I had younger bros and sis to consider if they had done something stupid against that guy my siblings could have gotten taken into care and I would not allow that Man to have more power over my life ...pretty level-headed for a teenager. At the time it was tough training but it allowed me to see the others in pain and to help them . It made that guy implode that he couldn't scare me ...and I informed the muslimahs that they too had been used and this guys was a scumbag .

please do not blame my folks they love us and taught us sikhi and helped us by putting all the hours together to raise us ...the fault is mine because I could only see the potential good in all and trusted a work colleague because he had stood up for those muslimahs in a similiar situ

I do not blame your folks at all, I know the pain and like I said I wouldn't wish it upon anyway. For an outsider its easy to be judgmental especially within our community. Im not going to lie, before it all happened I was the same in the sense that I would judge other people and get involved with hearsay. Its not until something happens in your home, to a member of your family, someone you love that you feel the full force of everything. I felt as if my whole life had come crashing down around me, I was so angry at my sister at the time. I didn't realise I had that side to me ...It wasn't till a few months later that i started to slowly understand that she had made a mistake and now was the victim being blackmailed. The blackmailing continued for months on end, I would receive messages on my phone, members of my family would receive messages. My mum and dad were heart broken .... it still amazes me that one human being would be so evil as to blackmail someone continuously like that knowing what it was doing to our family ....... I hope your in a better position now and come out stronger. My sister has managed to pick herself up but the whole situation has had an effect on my trust with her but I think that will be rebuilt. She has made me so proud and been strong in her decisions following all this. Don't let anybody put you down, let people think what they think but at least you've learnt a lesson from it all. Feel free to message if you ever need to talk

DOn't worry veer ji,

I'm much older and wiser now , I'm just glad that Akal Purakh opened my eyes to the lows of human nature because I was a very idealistic singhni because I thought it was wrong to to be against anyone , that I had to cultivate samm drist but Now I realise how important bibek is ... what and who is Godward and to judge by actions not just words . Now I have a daughter approaching eight I am careful to let her know that I will listen to anything that is bothering her , same with my sons because I know that boys between 17 and 21 are at the peak of violence against them and I didn't want them to feel that they had to protect me from their pain

I went through this myself , by myself but I called his bluff after I came clean with my folks after 8 years of keeping quiet . The guy had left the country very soon after the initial attack and then returned when I started uni and used some musilmahs to get my phone at halls from my folks so he could threaten me . It was a nightmare that I had to confront because it was destroying my desire for bhagti , all I knew is the truth is what I needed to embrace and to man up and tell my folks . it was really really tough Mum was really hurt because I didn't feel like I could trust her with my pain but I knew that I had younger bros and sis to consider if they had done something stupid against that guy my siblings could have gotten taken into care and I would not allow that Man to have more power over my life ...pretty level-headed for a teenager. At the time it was tough training but it allowed me to see the others in pain and to help them . It made that guy implode that he couldn't scare me ...and I informed the muslimahs that they too had been used and this guys was a scumbag .

please do not blame my folks they love us and taught us sikhi and helped us by putting all the hours together to raise us ...the fault is mine because I could only see the potential good in all and trusted a work colleague because he had stood up for those muslimahs in a similiar situ

How did this man blackmail you

Had you guys dated?