Operation Shanti..........

88singh

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Operation_Shanti

"A direct descendent of Ganga Dhar Kaul, alias Gangu Brahmin, a cook employed in the household of Guru Gobind Singh, her vendetta against the Sikhs was due to what her grandfather, Motilal Nehru, had told her father Jawaharlal Nehru. Motilal had justified the action of Gangu Brahmin in betraying Guru Gobind Singh's mother and his two young sons to the Mughals because, in his opinion, Guru Gobind Singh's creation of the Khalsa constituted a direct threat to Brahmanism. Indira Gandhi had her Gangu-Brahmin ancestry confirmed by reference to family records maintained by Pandits at the Mattan Shrine in the Kashmir Valley and the confirmation firmed her resolve to carry on her war against the Sikhs. Not satisfied with the result of Operation Blue Star, she planned another nefarious operation, on a much larger scale, codenamed Operation Shanti. According to Dr. Sangat Singh, the assassination of Indira Gandhi on 31st October 1984 pre-empted Indira's Operation Shanti all over India by a week."

No wonder why she was so hell-bent to destroy the sikh quam.

I heard she became a muslim after she married Feroz Khan. It was only later on that she and her muslim husband changed their surnames to Gandhi.

http://www.vepachedu.org/Nehrudynasty.html

Everyone knows this already. Rajiv Gandhi also converted to catholic religion to marry her. Catholics can only marry in their church if they marry a catholic. He should really have been named Rajiv Khan Maino Gandhi.

http://karsewak.blogspot.co.uk/2007/10/behind-facade-of-priyanka-gandhi.html

"......... Rajiv had to convert to Catholicism himself in order to marry Sonia. This is because Sonia is a baptized Catholic and the Catholic Church would not solemnize her wedding to Rajiv unless he specifically converted to Christianity. That Priyanka was raised in a strictly Christian setting is apparent from her choice of husband and her voluntary participation in missionary work for the Missionaries of Charity. Priyanka's earliest role models include her imperious grandmother Indira Gandhi, her father Rajiv Gandhi and the most unabashed proselytizer of them all, Mother Teresa."

That's what made me change my religion to sikhi!

Everyone knows this already. Rajiv Gandhi also converted to catholic religion to marry her. Catholics can only marry in their church if they marry a catholic. He should really have been named Rajiv Khan Maino Gandhi.

http://karsewak.blogspot.co.uk/2007/10/behind-facade-of-priyanka-gandhi.html

"......... Rajiv had to convert to Catholicism himself in order to marry Sonia. This is because Sonia is a baptized Catholic and the Catholic Church would not solemnize her wedding to Rajiv unless he specifically converted to Christianity. That Priyanka was raised in a strictly Christian setting is apparent from her choice of husband and her voluntary participation in missionary work for the Missionaries of Charity. Priyanka's earliest role models include her imperious grandmother Indira Gandhi, her father Rajiv Gandhi and the most unabashed proselytizer of them all, Mother Teresa."

So, what made him stick to his birth first name then, any ideas?

I heard she became a muslim after she married Feroz Khan. It was only later on that she and her muslim husband changed their surnames to Gandhi.

http://www.vepachedu.org/Nehrudynasty.html

feroz was parsi not muslim and feroze changed his religion to marry that woman

So, what made him stick to his birth first name then, any ideas?

After he converted to christianity. They moved to india and wanted to get into politics. But ppl were mad about his religion. So sonia and him became hindus. Which is sad cuz allegedly rajiv had promised sonias parents that they would not convert out of christianity. So to keep appearances, sonia n rajiv had to act

Very hindu and indian. Hence why sonia wears saris n i think talks in hindi too.

After he converted to christianity. They moved to india and wanted to get into politics. But ppl were mad about his religion. So sonia and him became hindus. Which is sad cuz allegedly rajiv had promised sonias parents that they would not convert out of christianity. So to keep appearances, sonia n rajiv had to act

Very hindu and indian. Hence why sonia wears saris n i think talks in hindi too.

Just goes to prove how fake they really must be! The poor uneducated and backward Indians don't have a clue about this huge deception. Bless them. I was watching an old youtube video where Mrs khan was delivering her election campaign speech to millions of people gathered there. They appeared very illiterate. They were all sitting on an open air floor which did not look quite so clean and was full of dust. Her listeners were both men and women and looked kind of disheveled. This made me wonder how did she expect them to understand her when what she was saying was in English!! Those poor people didn't look educated to me and I felt so saddened by the whole thing. I am sure they didn't understand anything about her manifesto/ policies. Why would you speak to your voters in a foreign language when you know the rate of illiteracy among them? It's like Obama speaking in Marathi to his voters!!

Just goes to prove how fake they really must be! The poor uneducated and backward Indians don't have a clue about this huge deception. Bless them. I was watching an old youtube video where Mrs khan was delivering her election campaign speech to millions of people gathered there. They appeared very illiterate. They were all sitting on an open air floor which did not look quite so clean and was full of dust. Her listeners were both men and women and looked kind of disheveled. This made me wonder how did she expect them to understand her when what she was saying was in English!! Those poor people didn't look educated to me and I felt so saddened by the whole thing. I am sure they didn't understand anything about her manifesto/ policies. Why would you speak to your voters in a foreign language when you know the rate of illiteracy among them? It's like Obama speaking in Marathi to his voters!!

I have often wondered about this too. She always spoke in English to her voters, whether they understood her or not! She probably found it easier to speak in English than her own mother tongue. I can't imagine Obama doing that ever or anyone else in the west doing that. If you speak in English in the ex colonies of GB it signifies you are highly educated and very modern and westernized!! It is considered a status symbol to speak English in these countries, even if no one understands a single word they are saying because of the speed and the tone they use. The best one can do in order to understand them is to do some lip reading!!!