The Satanic Verses Of Bagavad-Gita

Guest Guardian

Guest Guardian

Sikh's should know who the real terrorists in India are -

https://ia700404.us.archive.org/2/items/TheSatanicVersesOfBhagavad-gita/TheSatanicVersesOfBhagavad-gita.pdf

This work mainly presents a moral criticism of the Bhagavad-gita, the criticism that the Gita in fact implies that;

1. Krishnathe preacher of yogais not in the least a yogi himself,

2. Krishna alone is satanic (or evil), and

3. Krishnafor reasons other than the ones for which he is considered evilis nothing short of a terrorist and the Gita is hindu terrorism.

Guest Jacfsing2

That was a very small book with mostly references. I'd say that it would be almost impossible for Sikhs to even read this in India especially since their government would just block it.

Guest Jacfsing2

Kedar Joshi the author of these satanic verses, seems to be satan himself ...it is sickening to see people carried away with this utter and sheer lies.

I am not pro hinduism, but from that point, to the other, to say Krishna was evil or a terrorist .... that is biggest nonsense, in fact, I would say the author himself is a terrorist himself.

We have heard mad people exist, but from the words of this evil person, it seems, he has crossed all limits of "rakshaspan".

There is no difference between him and Kansa or Ravana.

Krishna right from his birth, was the avatar of Vishnu jee, and as such, while not being the absolute Truth as our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh, neither comparable to any of our Guru Sahibans or the Gurmukhs, he was good to an extent, and is helpless, just as all other deites, in doing the task (of running this mayavee creation) assigned to him, and them(devis, devtas,gods) by the only one Creator, Satnam.

Shame on this poor and mentally handicaped Kedar Joshi, for uttering such ugly lies .... trying to manipulate the probably mentally and spiritually weak ones ....

Sat Sree Akal

I agree with you, Krishna just wasn't blessed in the same way the people of our era, (getting to know Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), it all makes sense. ? (I can still understand him being a normal good human being just doing what he could for righteousness).

Guest Jacfsing2

Krishna ji is totally blessed (I think). Lines like this in Gurbani make me believe even more that Krishna ji is such a good being:..

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

सवैया ॥

SWAYYA

ਜੋਸੁਨਿਹੈਗੁਨਸਯਾਮਜੂਕੇਫੁਨਅਉਰਨਤੇਅਰੁਆਪਨਗੈਹੈ ॥ ਆਪਨਜੋਪੜਹੈਪੜਵਾਇਹੈਅਉਰਕਬਿੱਤਨਬੀਚਬਨੈਹੈ ॥

जोसुनिहैगुनसयामजूकेफुनअउरनतेअरुआपनगैहै ॥ आपनजोपड़हैपड़वाइहैअउरकबि्तनबीचबनैहै ॥

He, who will listen to the praises of Krishna from others and also sing himself; he, who will read about his virtues, and cause others to read the same and sing in verse;

ਸੋਵਤਜਾਗਤਧਾਵਤਧਾਮਸੁਸ੍ਰੀਬ੍ਰਿਜਨਾਇਕਕੀਸੁਧਲੈਹੈ ॥ ਸੋਊਸਦਾਕਬਿਸਯਾਮਭਨੈਫੁਨਯਾਭਵਭੀਤਰਫੇਰਨਐਹੈ ॥੨੨੪੨॥

सोवतजागतधावतधामसुस्रीब्रिजनाइककीसुधलैहै ॥ सोऊसदाकबिसयामभनैफुनयाभवभीतरफेरनऐहै ॥२२४२॥

He, who will remember him, while sleeping, waking and moving, he will never be born again in this ocean of Samsara.2242.

ਇਤਿਸ੍ਰੀਦਸਮਸਿਕੰਧਪੁਰਾਣੇਬਚਿਤ੍ਰਨਾਟਕੇਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾਵਤਾਰੇਬਨਾਸੁਰਕੋਜੀਤਅਨਰੁਧਊਖਾਕੋਬਯਾਹਲਿਆਵਤਭਏ ॥

इतिस्रीदसमसिकंधपुराणेबचित्रनाटकेक्रिशनावतारेबनासुरकोजीतअनरुधऊखाकोबयाहलिआवतभए ॥

End of the description of conquering Banasura and marrying Aniruddh and Usha in Krishnavatara (based on Dasham Skandh Purana) in Bachittar Natak.

I'm not sure that's exactly what it means. Especially when Gurbani is clear on what we have to do. (Where exactly did you find the larivar version?)

Yes, I know it is confusing to the common person when they see lines like this, I am confused myself but I feel that is right. I deleted the spaces in whichever sections end in "॥" which means it is a new section. I don't know why, I feel so much anand when I see Gurbani in larivar versions.

She got them from here:

http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/Gurbani/Sri_Dasam_Granth_Sahib_ji/1083.html

I feel it's not a good user friendly site, the Gurmukhi doesn't show up at all.

rajkaregakhalsa has a lot of mistakes in some of their phaats.. I remember a looooong time ago when I decided to recite nitnem daily the videos would have so many mistakes, so I ended up holding a Gutka Sahib in one hand and playing someone reciting whichever respected phaat I was reading, and so I read along.

So where did you get what you posted, from? Can you put the link here please?

rajkaregakhalsa has a lot of mistakes in some of their phaats.. I remember a looooong time ago when I decided to recite nitnem daily the videos would have so many mistakes, so I ended up holding a Gutka Sahib in one hand and playing someone reciting whichever respected phaat I was reading, and so I read along.

I was talking about the Gurmukhi fonts, not showing.

Oh, my mistake! But at least you know that they have many mistakes in their Gurbani transliteration videos. Weird part is they disabled likes/dislikes and even the comments, so how do we let them know of those mistakes..

I don't know, as I've never seen their videos and don't intend to either.