Raag Kirtanies

KhalsaLover

Does anyone know any raag kirtanies who have shabads that are independant ( meaning that not put all together into a Youtube Video or Soundcloud Track).

Thanks WJKK WJKF

Sorry khalsalover Ji but I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Can you explain in more detail please? Are you searching for raagis on the Internet, that do not upload their Kirtan?

Sorry khalsalover Ji but I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Can you explain in more detail please? Are you searching for raagis on the Internet, that do not upload their Kirtan?

No i'm asking for raggis who do kirtan in raag Like I think you could call it like an album format

So Basically Raggis (who do kirtan in Raag) Albums that are on the Internet

Sorry for the Confusing Im not good at talking on the internet. :blush2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

No i'm asking for raggis who do kirtan in raag Like I think you could call it like an album format

So Basically Raggis (who do kirtan in Raag) Albums that are on the Internet

Sorry for the Confusing Im not good at talking on the internet. :blush2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Oh I see, there are sites, like the one below if that's what you are looking for. They also have an app:

http://www.sikhsangeet.com/

You can also do a search in iTunes if you have it. Many raagis in there of raag albums.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/43424-gurmat-gian-group-sikh-women/page-9?hl=raag#entry575899